AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

VPA Australia

It really makes tracking and sending out notification updates easier and seeing them in one platform is great

Ziggy Belle

I would really like it if customer name or shopify order number were to be displayed on the tracking page. Also the ability to sort by date order would be helpful too. So far I am really liking the integration with Klaviyo.

Comfy Era

Had some issues with ap but solved after I contacted customer support. They do resolve your issues just be patient and considerate! I give it four stars because I think they should be a bit more transparent about their plans and the cost. My advice would be to make sure your plan matches your order volume! other than that good ap all around.

mqrket

Experiencia perfecta de usuario en todo momento, ágil y practica. 100% recomendable a todos los usuarios.

Essential Styl-Z

This app is really convenient, and easy to use and great for my customers aswell! I don't have any issues with it!

Color PODS

Good interface, and good integration (direct, webhook and API) but some couriers are not supported.

May 21, 2020

Thanks for reviewing, we are adding couriers every day. You might see the couriers you use pretty soon.

Shoptropolis

I use this app to allow my customers to track their shipments across the world. It also lets you create a custom domain which can help with your overall branding

ProFacialCleanser™

Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing TestingTesting Testing Testing Testing Testing

Nena Me Ama

Very helpful to aid in the shipping of items and to help keep track of the shipments. It goes a long way to keep a customer happy.

Loja Vida Simplificada

i dont use the app a lot, i have doubts to configure it, but nothing that an youtube tutorial cant resolve

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27