Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 83% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
26 de diciembre de 2023

I've been really impressed by the level of customer service provided by AfterShip. Not only is their support team knowledgeable about the app, but they are also friendly and welcoming, making it easy to get the help I need. Thank you, AfterShip, for making me feel like a valued customer.

Dripity Ice
28 días usando la aplicación
AfterShip & Automizely respondió 27 de diciembre de 2023

Dear Customer,

We appreciate your kind words for our customer service & the support team.

While we strive to provide exceptional support to assist our customers, we always welcome our customer's feedback.

Could you please share your availability along with your Time Zone, so that we can schedule a screen-share meeting to understand the concerns and assist you accordingly?

Regards
Team AfterShip

15 de enero de 2024

I'm really impressed with the kind of customer service this app provides. They were there for me throughout the setup process and made sure everything worked smoothly. Every time I called them, they were receptive and helpful. Two thumbs up from me!

DREAM attitude
India
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
AfterShip & Automizely respondió 16 de enero de 2024

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

We are delighted to hear that our application met your expectations and provided you with a positive experience.
At our company, we strive to provide our users with engaging and enjoyable experiences, and we are glad to have achieved this with you.

If there are any specific areas where you feel we could improve, please do not hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Your input is highly valued, and we are committed to using it to enhance our services.

We look forward to the opportunity to serve you even better in the future and hope to earn a 5-star rating from you.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

Fecha de modificación: 12 de febrero de 2024

The AfterShip Tracking app boasts of an excellent customer service. Their support team is always ready to help merchants with any issues they might encounter. This has been very useful for me as it helps me run my business efficiently.

Forever Hood
Nueva Zelanda
AfterShip & Automizely respondió 6 de febrero de 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

While we strive to provide our users with engaging and enjoyable experiences, and we are glad to have achieved this with you.

3 de enero de 2014

3 Stars, i have not used it or discovered it potential yet

GO ALL DAY® Athletic Apparel
Casi 8 años usando la aplicación
8 de julio de 2017

Don't have an opinion yet, just giving up to popups asking to leave a review.

Stitchinko
Alrededor de 5 años usando la aplicación
5 de octubre de 2020

I'm not even sure what this plugin does beyond the basic capabilities for Shopify. $200 /month so customers can have a streamlined tracking page? no thanks

SaltWrap Store
AfterShip & Automizely respondió 6 de octubre de 2020

Hello,

We can have a quick discussion in order to explain the features, provided by AfterShip.

One of the members of the concerned team will reach out to you over the email.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

8 de febrero de 2018

In general a great tool but it has is weaknesses. The greatest weaknesses in my opinion and options which are missing:

- possibility to send beautiful branded email notifications....just plain text possible at the moment.

- multi language support for email and text notifications based on destination country or shopify tag

- personalized sender name for text messages like shopify offers

- option to define the time when AfterShip updates tracking information. All clients are in different time zones. It would be great to update tracking on personalized requests. I.e 7 am in the morning and 7pm at night...it would be more precise and useful for my clients. Sometimes they get out of delivery notifications at 2pm which is really late.

Just my thoughts to make it the best tool in world.

Acquaalpes Com
Austria
24 de noviembre de 2017

100 orders tracking is just not enough. You might say we can't ask for more from a free plan but $10 for 101 orders is way too much in India.
Moreover, not all couriers are covered so many a times the wrong courier gets linked creating problems. Needs major work on the mobile app, can't do much with apart from getting notified.

Gottago In
India
Fecha de modificación: 12 de agosto de 2020

Just got it, looks okei. Had to "fix" little on the page first time i got in (pop-up from maker) so i did not need to start 14 day trail. But this is not so good i think. You should let people choose or have to upgrade after x trackings and so. Me that just started might not get all up in 14 days so i dont know what i need and not. but apart from that , looks good. And also do not "force" to review as this is doing now. take "away" or change that little and you will have more stars without asking/forcing me ;)

Dxaro
Noruega
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 24 de marzo de 2021

Very Intuitive. (depending on the user) Every time i ran into a question, an answer or a link to the answer was provided on the page. The pricing is the only thing keep this app from being a 4 star app.

SurTin Survival
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
AfterShip & Automizely respondió 24 de marzo de 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you an email to discuss this further.

AfterShip Team