AfterShip Order Tracking , 4 311 arvostelua
I've emailed them twice about my tracking site not working. When my customers would put in their tracking number it would say order does not exist. In the beginning it worked but now it just doesn't work. If they do not get back to me within 24 hours i will be uninstalling and installing a different app. None of our 5k + orders say no info. Why pay for this app if we have to send customer info because your system keep showing order does not exist but when i type in tracking into your site i get tracking or if i track using other sites it works but not on the app. Please fix my issue so I can get back to my business and not wasting my time sending customers there tracking info. 24 hours that all you get. I should get my money back you guys take my money and dont track my packages what going on here?
TRASH TRASH TRASH BE WARNED!
So complex app. Miss leading support pages and caused so many bugs before and after I tried to use on 2 different stores
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Give us a last opportunity to get all your issues resolved and make you a happy customer!
One of the experts will reach you in order to assist with your queries.
Doesn't support most UK services with Royal Mail so it just ignores them... Used them for years but they don't seem to have any interest in fixing this - it used to work...
Aftership has gone from a "must have" app to total rubbish!
Firstly my email notifications stopped working, followed by the SMS notifications and now a 3rd party product review app that integrates with Aftership has also stopped working.
Customer service is nonexistent and when they do respond its one that a rocket scientist can barely make head or tails from!
Only reason its getting ONE star is that you cant rate it ZERO stars!
The customer support is too lousy. The app itself works fine. but if there is a technical issue, do expect a looooooooooog time to be fixed. As for my case, it took more than 15 days and I am still not getting a useful answer from the customer service team. You only get a standard reply "We will fix this as earliest for you, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you."...........BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT for my 1 star review
FRAUDULENT, DISHONEST & HORRIBLE COMPANY! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT AFTERSHIP ORDER TRACKING & SMS WILL BILL YOU FOR EXCESS CHARGES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU HAVE EXCEEDED THE QUOTA ON YOUR SELECTED PLAN OR NOT. THEY WILL THEN IGNORE YOU FOR MONTHS ON END AND DENY ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE EXCESS CHARGES & THEY WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH INVOICES & THEY WILL DELETE ANY HISTORY OF THE BILLING DATA IN YOUR ACCOUNT. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR BILLS IN SHOPIFY TO CHECK IF YOU ARE BEING CHARGED FOR FAKE "EXCESS FEES" BY AFTERSHIP ORDER TRACKING & SMS
I AM USING THIS APP FOR 9 MONTHS ALREADY, unfortunately, THERES NO COMPETITION TO THEIR SERVICE SO IM "STUCKED" WITH THEIR TERRIBLE-AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. 1. THEY HAVE SO MANY BUGS AND PROBLEMS WITH SHIPMENTS, THEY HAVE WRONG MAPPING OF WHAT STATUS THE PACKAGE SHOULD BE, THEY MAP PACKAGE THAT IS READY TO PICK UP AS "IN TRANSIT"
I WORKED WITH THEIR DEVELOPERS 4 TIMES ALREADY TO CORRECT THE MAPPING, THE PROCESS WAS TERRIBLE AND SO DIFFICULT, I ALWAYS HAD TO CHECK ON THEM AND PUSH THEM TO WORK AND FIX THEIR BUGS... 2. A GUY NAMED "MANISH" WHO IS A CUSTOMER SERVICE GUY, WAS HONESTLY A NIGHTMARE TO WORK WITH... FOR ALMOST EVERY QUESTION, NEED AND BUG I HAD HE JUST IGNORED AND SAID: "Is there anything else I can assist you ?"
IM EXTREMELY NOT RECOMMENDING ON THEIR APP.
I can see that you are not happy with the bugs and shipment issues of AfterShip and the service provided by one of the support staff. I know how frustrating it can be – let’s see how we can help.
Please note that we always try to provide the best support and I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had while using our app.
Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.
One of the senior members will be in touch with you in order to answer your queries. We will work to resolve the problem.
We have 24 hours online customer service. You can also send an email to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So these guys are at it again. This creature called Manish is a bad apple who should be removed. I have dealt with him before so I know when he plays around. He gives a standard template reply and doesn't get back for weeks together. Remember fellows, your brand image is at stake when your customers can't view their shipment status. Terrible service. I would give 0 stars any day. 1 star is too much for this kind of service.
Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.
We are already working on your concern and will find the root cause that led to delay in resolution. We are also checking what Varun and Manish could have done differently so that our support services can be improved. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our product and customer service.
We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.
We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
Several years ago, this app was useful. Like several other posters mentioned, it has become HOT GARBAGE. Let me tell you why.
1. They auto-enrolled us in a monthly subscription plan without our knowledge. We never received a confirmation email announcing the change. This was willfully deceptive on their part.
2. Their Shopify app is designed to keep you clueless about your enrollment in the monthly subscription plan. In fact, it displays NO DETAILS at all about your subscription. You could use it everyday without knowing you were enrolled.
3. Customer service is terrible. They have farmed this out to workers from India who follow a script. There is no human consideration to what they do. When we inquired about refunding our unapproved membership charges, their Indian customer agent refused. We had to spend time to follow up with our credit card company to reverse the charges.
Overall, we run a professional store. We don't have time for games or to leave silly reviews. This is terrible company warranted it.
My fellow Shopify customers, PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY!!!
A perfect 5/7 for billing incompetence.
TL:DR - For the love of god. don't. give. them. your. credit. card. details.
Where do I begin?
1. Hearing good things, I Install the app to poke around, see what's what.
2. Chose the "free" plan. Cool, cool cool cool.
3. Wake up a few weeks later, charged $12954 USD on the old VISA card.
4. Emailed Aftership; "Hey, so, you know that *free* plan I signed up for?"
5. Aftership explained that their "Forever Free Plan" was actually a *new* plan, and I had unwittingly managed to rack up over ten thousand dollars worth of charges without so much as a notification, or automatic plan upgrade (like every single other app in the universe would do).
6. After some back and forth via email, Aftership VERY kindly refunded me $11,955 USD, costing me $999 USD for my mistake - fair enough. Maybe I misinterpreted the meaning of the "free" plan. Fair shake of the ol' sauce bottle.
7. Fast forward to the beginning of the next month (today), I receive a credit card charge for $4355 USD, PLUS another $599 USD. I proceed to laugh, assume this is a sick joke - surely, SURELY Aftership, after charging me over ten thousand dollars, then refunding me over ten thousand dollars, would have fixed the billing mistake.
8. I check my selected plan - it's the $599 option.