Avis (4 572)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
25 février 2024

Great app, free option until you reach certain amount of sales, Priti helped with everything I needed.

AGES OF ART
Royaume-Uni
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 avril 2024

Excellent app for getting a unified dashboard of all shipments. This is a game changer for keeping an eye on orders. Support is outstanding. I had a couple of minor timezone issues with how times were displayed and they had a developer fix them in less than 24 hours.

Fortus Pilates
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 avril 2024

Rajat was most helpful.

playhao - Toy Shop Singapore
Singapour
Plus de 10 ans d’utilisation de l’application
24 mars 2024

It worked really well and managed to help me out.

Pawprintdecor
Chine
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
16 avril 2024

Track numbers are used well at an affordable price with friendly remote support.
Solved a problem that did not work through remote support.

NOBAFREIND
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
13 mars 2024

Very useful app. Communicating with customers according to their tracking status is very important to increase loyalty, and this app will help you do that.

Komorebi Stationery
Japon
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 avril 2024

My experience with this app is absolutely positive.thank you

Giardinoblu
Italie
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
23 février 2024

I have been using multiple apps, but the AfterShip Tracking app stands out in terms of customer service. Their team is very attentive to feedback, always available to answer users' questions, and frequently communicate product updates or changes.

Sartorial Secrets
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 2 avril 2024

Priti was amazing! Perfect! Everything that I asked was explained to me. I'd say I'm in love with this customer support. Very quick, you notice that you are talking to a human and not a machine. Priti was very helpful and kind.

Saransh was fabulous as well. She helped me claiming a gift. Very efficient!

TheDogIssue
Autriche
22 jours d’utilisation de l’application
11 mars 2024

One of the things I liked about this app was the easy-to-use live order tracking feature. It made it convenient to keep track of important information on orders and ensure their timely delivery. Definitely a nice feature to have in an app like this.

The Kiddo Depot