AfterShip Order Tracking , 리뷰 4,533개

• 평점의 2%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 5%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 4월 10일

Awesome app! They have been around for ages and it definitely shows as they are easily the best tracking app more importantly the customer service is one of the best on Shopify, its even better than shopify support haha! Rajat helped me out and is great, super patient and easygoing going and helpful! Definitely recommend

RoseGold & Black Pty Ltd
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
2024년 3월 29일

AfterShip is a game-changing order tracking and shipment management app for ecommerce businesses. As a seller with multiple stores, it has streamlined my operations by consolidating shipment tracking from various carriers into one user-friendly dashboard.

What stands out is the exceptional support from their team, particularly Priti. She guided me through the setup process with professionalism and a friendly attitude, ensuring I could fully utilize AfterShip's features without any hassle.

Priti's expertise and personalized solutions tailored to my business needs were truly impressive. Her commitment to providing top-notch support exceeded my expectations.

Overall, AfterShip has optimized my workflow and enhanced customer experience. The robust tracking capabilities, combined with outstanding support like Priti's, make it a highly recommended solution for ecommerce sellers.

The Gay Fashion Palace
앱 사용 기간 6개월
2024년 5월 9일

I love this app. It's efficient and beneficial for myself and my customers. The customer service is amazing.

Snazzy Jahzzie LLC
앱 사용 기간 거의 6년
2024년 3월 31일

Nitin was the most impressive support person I have come across on my ecommerce journey. I initially thought I might have to speak with the CEO, however, I believe that Nitin knows as much as he does. Thank you very much!!

Convo Props
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
2024년 4월 5일

I needed some help setting up everything, and it appears they have support that helped me by talking and explaining all the steps during the meeting. We spoke with Saransh, and he was very helpful.

D&ROutdoorOasis
앱 사용 기간 9개월
2024년 2월 25일

Great app, free option until you reach certain amount of sales, Priti helped with everything I needed.

AGES OF ART
앱 사용 기간 3개월
2024년 4월 2일

Thanks to Rajat, who solved the issue quickly and great response time.

The Fine Shop - UAE
아랍에미리트
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
2024년 2월 23일

I have been using multiple apps, but the AfterShip Tracking app stands out in terms of customer service. Their team is very attentive to feedback, always available to answer users' questions, and frequently communicate product updates or changes.

Sartorial Secrets
앱 사용 기간 대략 2개월
2024년 5월 16일

Spoke to Saransh, he was very helpful with my request. He resolved my issue within minutes. Very good and quick service from him.

FusionClark
앱 사용 기간 2개월
2024년 2월 28일

MUST HAVE APP ! Amazing customer support , Priti is absolutely outstanding with everything what I was asking her , one more time THANK YOU SO MUCH Priti ! , everything in that app is so easy to understand and effective to companies on them start as mine!

Wish you all the best !