Omtaler (4 645)

• 2 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 4 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
5. april 2024

I needed some help setting up everything, and it appears they have support that helped me by talking and explaining all the steps during the meeting. We spoke with Saransh, and he was very helpful.

D&ROutdoorOasis
Storbritannia
12 måneder bruker appen
3. juni 2024

If you're looking for an app with great customer service, look no further than AfterShip. Their team is incredibly responsive and helpful, providing top-notch assistance whenever needed. It's rare to find an app that values their customers as much as this one does.

GiftDEN
29 dager bruker appen
23. mai 2024

It's my first time using AfterShip - i needed help right away, the customer service was pronto with fulfilling my needs. Will be continuing to use them.

BabyWhisperCo
10 dager bruker appen
28. juni 2024

Rikita helped me and had plenty of patience:)

Swan Brand
Storbritannia
Rundt 2 år bruker appen
Redigert 8. juli 2024

At first, was easy to use so I became a paid user almost right away.
But when asking for some very basic help to create a filter, the support wasn't helpful at all.
Very disappointing.

Tokyo Snack Box
Japan
5 dager bruker appen
AfterShip & Automizely svarte 10. juli 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate all forms of feedback as it helps us improve our products/services and provide a better experience for our customers.

We are genuinely sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't meet your expectations. We strive to deliver exceptional service, and we regret any inconvenience caused to you. Your concerns are important to us.

We have checked that you contacted us for specific filter settings that are currently not available. We are continually working to enhance the application and have taken your suggestion as feedback.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

31. mars 2024

Nitin was the most impressive support person I have come across on my ecommerce journey. I initially thought I might have to speak with the CEO, however, I believe that Nitin knows as much as he does. Thank you very much!!

Convo Props
Over 1 år bruker appen
30. juni 2024

I am just a potential customer and Shreyasi answered all my burning questions and have provided me with helpful links. Once I've tried the service, I should be able to give more of my thoughts. Customer service is fantastic!

Shimmera Premium Press-on Nails
1 dag bruker appen
15. mai 2024

The customer service team is wonderful and incredibly responsive. I had some questions about the app's capabilities when it comes to larger volumes of orders, and they addressed all my concerns comprehensively. I now use AfterShip Tracking with confidence knowing that I can count on their proactive support.

MADE WOMEN BEAUTY & HAIR CARE
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
13. juni 2024

Great app for adding tracking pages for Shopify starter plan and lots of amazing support assistance thank you!

Gable Womens Footwear™
12 dager bruker appen
14. juni 2024

Provided instant access to instructions that I needed help with, I am very satisfied. Great customer service. 10out of 10 .

Triune Harmony Connection