Omtaler (4 644)

• 2 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 4 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
4. juli 2024

they overcharge even after the i made sure the subscription is the right one and when you show them the chat history i just get to hear oh we will get back to you be email

Gozygear Company
11 dager bruker appen
AfterShip & Automizely svarte 5. juli 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We genuinely value all forms of feedback, as it allows us to enhance our products and services, ensuring a better experience for our customers.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Our goal is to provide exceptional service, and we regret that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. Your concerns are important to us.

Upon reviewing your case, we noted that you reached out regarding the charge for the Premium plan following the 7-days premium trial period. We have credited your account to cover the invoice, so no further payment is required from you.

We highly value your business and have sent you an email with additional details. We look forward to your response so that we can further improve your experience with us.

For any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via the live chat option available on your account, or email us at support@aftership.com.

Best regards,

19. mai 2024

The customer service is non existent. Emailed with an urgent query and have been waiting for days. FYI I am on the paid plan with this app. No response at all and have followed up multiple times now. Very disappointed.

Zukyun Beauty
Hongkong SAR Kina
7 dager bruker appen
AfterShip & Automizely svarte 21. mai 2024

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We understand that you are dissatisfied with the support, which has negatively impacted your experience. We value you as a customer, and it is disheartening to know that we have not met your expectations.

Additionally, we have checked but could not find any conversation over chat or email. As we were unable to locate any emails with your email ID or the store name - Zukyun Beauty.

To address this, we are assigning dedicated support for your AfterShip Tracking account. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Trust us, we work very hard to provide a great customer service and support experience.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Redigert 8. april 2024

not sure why am being charged even after uninstalling it

Stylespeeds
15 dager bruker appen
AfterShip & Automizely svarte 24. mars 2024

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the charges applied to your account which has negatively impacted your experience. We value you as a customer, and it is disheartening to know that we have not met your expectations.

For this, we are assigning dedicated support for your AfterShip Tracking account. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Trust us, we work very hard to make our app user-friendly and provide a great support experience.

13. januar 2024

Absolutely useless customer service from Ankit. They take no responsibility for their partners that plugin to their software. It's ridiculous. Awful, awful customer service and the software is pretty awful too. Can't believe it's so expensive.

WallPanels.com.au
4 måneder bruker appen
AfterShip & Automizely svarte 14. januar 2024

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the support you have got which has negatively impacted your experience. We value you as a customer, and it is disheartening to know that we have not met your expectations.

7. desember 2023

Absolutely HORRIBLE customer support. Sent 5 emails but never got any reply. Got charged three times without even using the app.

Namas
Estland
Over 1 år bruker appen
AfterShip & Automizely svarte 8. desember 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate all forms of feedback as it helps us improve our products/services and provide a better experience for our customers.

We are genuinely sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't meet your expectations. We strive to deliver exceptional service, and we regret any inconvenience caused to you. Your concerns are important to us.

We have checked and found that you have reopened the store and the charges were added to your billing.

We really value your business and we've sent you an email and looking forward to your revert to make your experience better.

7. desember 2022

Be Warned. Dealing with this company and its support is an absolute exercise in frustration. We're trying to cancel our account - which seems an impossibility. Simply go around and around with support over hrs. Pages throwing errors and no one seems to know.
We are somehow connected to an Automizley app account also - which is even more difficult to extract yourself from & remove associated Javascript from our theme files.
Total nightmare and no sense from support after 6 conacts

Epic Fly Rods
New Zealand
Over 7 år bruker appen
AfterShip & Automizely svarte 7. desember 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

I do understand that you faced an issue while deleting the AfterShip account and it seems that the account was already closed. We would be happy to discuss this further with you over a quick meeting if you have any further issues. Please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at support@aftership.com for any queries.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Redigert 26. september 2016

Yes, This app is good for people with less than 100 shipments. Now, they started charging everyone who has above 100 shipments to be tracked. We have low value high volume shipments and we are ending up spending almost 40 to 60 $. It is a steep price to pay given that they advertise that everything is free here.

Enumu
India
Over 5 år bruker appen
Redigert 4. desember 2018

I'm extremely frustrated with the "support" for this app. I've used over a year and when I went to check on an order only then did I notice that I was being forced to pick a monthly payment plan. Ok fine, I had a balance of $23.00 so I tried to pick their Essential plan. I got an error and it would not allow it stating that I had a credit balance. Okaayy...so I contact "support" and I'm told to remove the app and reinstall and add a credit card since they stopped using Paypal. I did ALL of those things, still got the error to contact support which I did again. So I log into my account and they charged me an additional $10.00 within hours (I already had a credit balance of $23 and now it's $33.00. Support is of no help whatsoever. They talk in circles and will keep charging without an option to upgrade nor get your credit back. I've reported this issue to Shopify as well as removing the app. NOT worth the upgrade whatsoever.

Oh and if you decide to close your account because you're in an endless loop of not being able to upgrade nor getting help from support they get to "keep" your money.

---

I asked Shopify to help with the issue and they forwarded me back to the developer who again went around in circles never actually answering my questions or addressing the issue. At this point they can keep the $20. I will never recommend nor use this app again.

Andreabonelli
USA
Nesten 5 år bruker appen
8. juli 2020

This company is an absolute disgrace. Never have we experienced such poor customer service in our professional life. We have orders stuck due to incorrect set up. This company will you hang your business out to dry. Please look at other apps this is by the far the worst tracking service on shopify! By a country mile!

Cali Tiger
Over 6 år bruker appen
AfterShip & Automizely svarte 9. juli 2020

Thanks for your review, may I please request you to kindly reply to the email. We'll help fix any issue at your end.

13. juli 2023

The developer runs another set of apps under the name "automizely" that "generate traffic". Guess where this data comes from? It seems to come from unsuspecting websites that installed "aftership apps".

Need proof? Go to your thank you page, and you will see several "remarketing" pixels that do not belong to you. The Aftership app seems to collect your user data, and then sell as part of their other venture "automizely".

Once I raised it with them, they agreed to remove, but after 2 weeks, they are still dragging their feet.

Sunday Mattress
India
Over 5 år bruker appen
AfterShip & Automizely svarte 17. juli 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Your feedback has been registered. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence our Engineering team has already worked on and fixed this for you.

We really value your business and also we've sent you an email and looking forward to your revert to make your experience better.