AfterShip Order Tracking , 4 326 vurderinger

• 2 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 5 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
Redigert 10. november 2020

Bonne page de trackage de colis
Outil très ergonomique et facile à prendre en main
Service client très bien : disponible, rapide pour répondre Par contre les notifications d'email de fonctionnent pas. Notamment la première INFO RECEIVED qui est remplacé par la notif Shopify par défaut

Passion Fruit Shop
Frankrike
AfterShip & Automizely svarte 10. november 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Kindly note that if you enable the notifications then it will not send notifications for previously added tracking number notifications will be sent for the newly added tracking numbers.

We have also sent a separate mail to you.

7. juli 2019

Please provide more information on how to setup the app so that tracking codes can work on it. Otherwise, it is user-friendly to use.

The OLDNEW Generation
Frankrike
11. april 2020

lt was a little confusion to figure out had to google a lot of things. Hopefully it works now moving forward

Posh Doll Beauty
17. mai 2019

okey erf4v 4rf4 rv45f435f34f43f34f . frrf4f45f4f45f45f45f45f45f4f4f4f45f45f4f4f45f45f4f4f45f4f4f4f45f45f4

Lo Está Petando .com
Spania
11. september 2015

The advanced options are the ones a person must pay for, those are what turned me on to this, and those aren't stated until you've already signed up, which I found deceptive. That loses at least twenty percent in my opinion, that marks it down a whole star. It also will not work with my Shopify. That's right, you heard me, it DOES NOT WORK WITH SHOPIFY...if you're using Shopify as a third party app for Wix. Now, I was able to figure out how to input the same codes for Shopify, into Wix, and I made a little search bar pop up into Wix webpage. Wix users, you can indeed use this program after all, but you must not use it within Shopify, but instead, input it within another downloadable program from Wix, which allows you to create Java and HTML boxes within a webpage. You can basically follow the codes that are given to you for SHOPIFY, and use them within your Wix. It works. I am not impressed with it's abilities however. I thought it was free to use, and wasted time figuring out I was deceived. Three out of Five stars, or a C average. I would recommend this app. It's worth your time, check it out.

Pharmacy Dropout Llc
29. juni 2020

I can see how the app could be useful. But it isn't returning delivery dates for NZ Post - so is effectively only telling me half the information it could be.

J-Lube NZ
New Zealand
20. juni 2018

GREAT APP! ---- BUT ----
It doesn't let me sync my shopify orders! It's probably just needs small maintenance.

Amityprice
19. mai 2021

I haven't used this app yet but customer service was helpful so far, I hope all goes well with this app.

Accessory Men Brand
AfterShip & Automizely svarte 19. mai 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7, you can always contact us via live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team AfterShip

Redigert 21. september 2019

Had Issues with the app related to Custom Tracking Link and Language preference but Customer Support was eventually able to fix it.

Boom Boom Gadgets France
5. oktober 2017

still finding out if this app will work at all

Digikraze Com