AfterShip Order Tracking , 4 297 vurderinger

• 2 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 5 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
4. november 2021

Just installed 10 minutes ago. Fast customer service as at now. Will keep using to see how it goes for us.

Herbal Goodness
26 minutter bruker appen
AfterShip & Automizely svarte 4. november 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you are happy with the customer service support being fast.

We are open to your suggestions. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Rupam

Team AfterShip

4. februar 2017

Good job guys, great app!! Easy to use and and made my job a lot easier!!

Vosrio
20 minutter bruker appen
16. april 2021

I haven't used the app yet but the customer service is super fast!! I hope to provide 5* later - when I have seen an order through.

Tie Your Camel Shop
Storbritannia
7 minutter bruker appen
AfterShip & Automizely svarte 16. april 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

AfterShip Team

5. oktober 2020

I used this app for the tracking page and I'm glad I decided to. If your thinking about getting it, you should.

1331 CANDLES, LLC
4 minutter bruker appen
AfterShip & Automizely svarte 6. oktober 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. You can share your suggestions with us so that we can keep improving our app.

You can reach us on support@aftership.com, our support team is available 24x7.

Mukul Saxena

22. januar 2020

I love the way how easy aftership integrates with shopify in a few simple steps. Even a 3 year old can do it. Great work team. Keep it up.

fishingbuddi
Sør-Afrika
3 minutter bruker appen
10. desember 2013

This is exactly what we were looking for. Our customers love to track their deliveries. In fact, we just had a complaint from a customer who could not track his order. Hopefully AfterShip will avoid these complaints in the future and give as an edge in customer service.

Leggsington
2 minutter bruker appen
5. november 2013

Works well for Australia Post. Good App!

High Mountain Tea
2 minutter bruker appen
20. november 2013

they make it so simple to set up and connect to your shopify website. I am already thinking of upgrading

Capital Butane
24. mars 2014

So far so good. Great app and easy to embed. This is such a great feature to offer customers.

Modern Bar Stools
18. april 2014

So far so good! Hoping this free shipping app looks great and our customers will love it - easy installation!

Weekend Casual