AfterShip Order Tracking , 4.308 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 82% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
27 de abril de 2021

Support team was very helpful, I would recommend this app to all, althought it might be a bit complex for ´newbies ´

Comodi Home
Espanha
5 dias usando o app
AfterShip & Automizely deixou uma resposta 27 de abril de 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad to hear about your experience with our customer support. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Aftership Team

1 de abril de 2017

Just starting out and wanted an app to track my customers orders. App was easy to install.

Big Tender Hearts
Estados Unidos
5 dias usando o app
5 de abril de 2014

Very good and best of all free!

Mishal's
Reino Unido
4 dias usando o app
12 de agosto de 2019

It was easy to integrate this app with my shopify store. Really love that they give a tracking page with our shop URL and also can design the tracking page with insta feed and some other marketing assets. Only pain point was that they don't offer language translation for updates. So if you are shipping from China and that company doesn't offer updates in English, your tracking page will display updates in Chinese but not English. Other than, everything else is good and would rate 5 if not for that. Also, their customer service was great and quickly solved any issues I had.

Kevul Jewelry
Índia
4 dias usando o app
5 de novembro de 2020

Fast response and he could speak in german. I was surprised! Thanks for the support! I appreciate that

neonvibe
Alemanha
3 dias usando o app
AfterShip & Automizely deixou uma resposta 5 de novembro de 2020

Thank you for your review. Do let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback for us.

You can always reach out to us via the chat window available at the bottom right corner of your AfterShip account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24X7.

Kind regards,
Mudit

16 de agosto de 2020

great added it straight away it was easy to use and took minutes to set up also i found it less stressful

JKD2020
Reino Unido
3 dias usando o app
11 de março de 2014

I'm amazed at the easiness of integrating it into my website. And even more impressed that it caters the courier in my country.

earthpedlar
Malásia
2 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 5 de junho de 2020

Experiencia perfecta de usuario en todo momento, ágil y practica. 100% recomendable a todos los usuarios.

mqrket
Espanha
2 dias usando o app
2 de dezembro de 2021

customer service was great, they were helpful, polite and answered back quickly! I am still playing around with the app but I like it so far

My Token Of Love
Estados Unidos
1 dia usando o app
AfterShip & Automizely deixou uma resposta 2 de dezembro de 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to know that you liked our app.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support@aftership.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Shahvaz
Team AfterShip

12 de setembro de 2021

This app's pricing structure is very nice for beginners, it's free till we reach certain orders. Not very intuitive to use though! I wish there was an idiot-proof tutorial for all beginners to learn how to use the app!

Sugar Aura
Singapura
1 dia usando o app
AfterShip & Automizely deixou uma resposta 13 de setembro de 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. Really happy to know that you liked the pricing structure of the AfterShip app.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is great to understand the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

I understand you want tutorials for beginners in the app. I am sorry for the inconvenience; however we have registered your feedback and will definitely pass it on to our product team.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli