AfterShip Order Tracking , 4.318 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 83% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
22 de agosto de 2021

Great service, Fixed my issue, Gt my site up and running! Thanks aftership :) Will be definitely using you guys.

Coastal Cool USA
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
AfterShip & Automizely deixou uma resposta 22 de agosto de 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

AfterShip Team

29 de dezembro de 2019

is actually hard to use I couldn't understand it. it should have more leads or instructions to use it correctly.

G.E POLO
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
4 de novembro de 2021

Just installed 10 minutes ago. Fast customer service as at now. Will keep using to see how it goes for us.

Herbal Goodness
26 minutos usando o app
AfterShip & Automizely deixou uma resposta 4 de novembro de 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you are happy with the customer service support being fast.

We are open to your suggestions. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Rupam

Team AfterShip

4 de fevereiro de 2017

Good job guys, great app!! Easy to use and and made my job a lot easier!!

Vosrio
Canadá
20 minutos usando o app
16 de abril de 2021

I haven't used the app yet but the customer service is super fast!! I hope to provide 5* later - when I have seen an order through.

Tie Your Camel Shop
Reino Unido
7 minutos usando o app
AfterShip & Automizely deixou uma resposta 16 de abril de 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

AfterShip Team

5 de outubro de 2020

I used this app for the tracking page and I'm glad I decided to. If your thinking about getting it, you should.

1331 CANDLES, LLC
4 minutos usando o app
AfterShip & Automizely deixou uma resposta 6 de outubro de 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. You can share your suggestions with us so that we can keep improving our app.

You can reach us on support@aftership.com, our support team is available 24x7.

Mukul Saxena

22 de janeiro de 2020

I love the way how easy aftership integrates with shopify in a few simple steps. Even a 3 year old can do it. Great work team. Keep it up.

fishingbuddi
África do Sul
3 minutos usando o app
10 de dezembro de 2013

This is exactly what we were looking for. Our customers love to track their deliveries. In fact, we just had a complaint from a customer who could not track his order. Hopefully AfterShip will avoid these complaints in the future and give as an edge in customer service.

Leggsington
2 minutos usando o app
5 de novembro de 2013

Works well for Australia Post. Good App!

High Mountain Tea
Austrália
2 minutos usando o app
23 de outubro de 2014

Great apps, easy to integrate with Shopify

Logidis Webstore