Avaliações (4.653)

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 83% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
10 de dezembro de 2013

This is exactly what we were looking for. Our customers love to track their deliveries. In fact, we just had a complaint from a customer who could not track his order. Hopefully AfterShip will avoid these complaints in the future and give as an edge in customer service.

Leggsington
Quase 5 anos usando o app
28 de janeiro de 2014

excellent tool with few minor thing to tune :)

Lightpack
28 de agosto de 2014

So far I really like this app! I did have a few issues getting it rolling but the gang at Aftership were very helpful and it now works perfectly. I would definitely recommend this app.

The Machined Apparel Co, Inc.
Data de edição: 17 de outubro de 2017

Recommended. Good App, however we have had some issues with courrier auto selection, one of the couriers is not being picked up, others are being picked up correctly, trying to resolve

Home Of Wonders
Reino Unido
20 de agosto de 2017

This app is awesome. If the tracking history can be customized to remove Chinese words will be even better.

$0.10 per record is a bit too high, better if can consider reducing it.

Modern Simplicity Creation
Malásia
8 de abril de 2020

App helps to keep track on all my package going out and those coming in. Some updates are not real time, but it works for me.

The Simple Knot
13 de março de 2014

Great app that keep your customer informed before they flood your customer service line.

20 de fevereiro de 2016

After ship is a great tool. I would love to be able to potentially link multiple waybills to 1 after ship tracking item. So if I get a shipment that includes multiple orders, I can put the 1 tracking number that gets all of the products to my shop on the tracking page, and then "update" that same tracking link with a new tracking number that will be the waybill number from my HQ to the customer.

Also, I would love to be able to trigger API events to happen as soon as a product gets marked as "delivered". I want to integrate with a company called Picup which is essentially a local courier company. As soon as the waybill gets marked as delivered, that will make a new "picup" request which will notify a picup driver that the item is ready to be picked up. Possible?

Thanks,

Rob

Gold Film Gear
África do Sul
8 de julho de 2021

I really like this app. I really dislike the fact that they removed the merchants ability to edit the text messages and the email that go out to the customers. Only for that reason, otherwise I would give them 5 stars.

Noli-Fashion
AfterShip & Automizely deixou uma resposta 8 de julho de 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am sorry; as of now the feature to edit SMS is not available. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, regarding your issue about editing emails, we are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. We can also have a quick discussion in order to explain the features, provided by AfterShip.

Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

We will try our best to ensure that you always experience the best customer support.

Regards,

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

Team AfterShip

Data de edição: 8 de maio de 2021

Good app to use. Organizes your shipments in a good easy way to read everything. The Layout is great.

Jasmoora
AfterShip & Automizely deixou uma resposta 9 de maio de 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad to know that AfterShip app is living upto your expectations. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience the best one.

Regards,