AfterShip Order Tracking , 4 459 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 83% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
Editado a 15 de agosto de 2017

These App was a Good app !!

Check my store & help me to get my first Order : www.rebaystore.com

Marocain Market
7 days usando a aplicação
28 de fevereiro de 2014

I would definitely recommend this app! Easy to use and very helpful for my business. Saves time by not having to go to the website, find the order, put shipping into USPS tracking.... Etc. Great app!

High Sadity Lifestyle
6 days usando a aplicação
2 de junho de 2014

I am not the hi-tech know how person but this stuff is absolutely awesome, i have no need to hire a techni guy to programe tracking tool on my page

pickupvn
Vietname
6 days usando a aplicação
27 de abril de 2021

Support team was very helpful, I would recommend this app to all, althought it might be a bit complex for ´newbies ´

Comodi Home
Espanha
5 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por AfterShip & Automizely 27 de abril de 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad to hear about your experience with our customer support. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Regards,
Aftership Team

1 de abril de 2017

Just starting out and wanted an app to track my customers orders. App was easy to install.

Big Tender Hearts
5 days usando a aplicação
5 de abril de 2014

Very good and best of all free!

Mishal's
Reino Unido
12 de agosto de 2019

It was easy to integrate this app with my shopify store. Really love that they give a tracking page with our shop URL and also can design the tracking page with insta feed and some other marketing assets. Only pain point was that they don't offer language translation for updates. So if you are shipping from China and that company doesn't offer updates in English, your tracking page will display updates in Chinese but not English. Other than, everything else is good and would rate 5 if not for that. Also, their customer service was great and quickly solved any issues I had.

Kevul Jewelry
Índia
12 de setembro de 2020

I used this app and its ok but there is other more simple ways which provide the same service. its alright

ChargaPro
Reino Unido
Questão respondida por AfterShip & Automizely 13 de setembro de 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words. I was wondering if I can be of any help to make your experience 5-star with our app. I have also dropped you a personal mail, please take a look and feel free to share with me your feedback.

Best,
Shahbaz

4 de abril de 2023

Optimo produto e muito boa assistência. Recomendad para poupar algum tempo e dores de cabeça com os envios.

Bienesencial
Portugal
Questão respondida por AfterShip & Automizely 4 de abril de 2023

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our application and services.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

Editado a 2 de abril de 2020

I used this product to look professional as possible as well as brand name it, it has certainly done that more. I am very pleased with the service.

House of Zodiac co