AfterShip Order Tracking , 4,526 則評價

• 2% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 5% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年2月9日

Harsh was most helpful agent, managed to help me very promptly with 2 issues that I had.
Thank you Harsh!

Geologie
使用應用程式 4年多
2024年4月16日

Track numbers are used well at an affordable price with friendly remote support.
Solved a problem that did not work through remote support.

NOBAFREIND
使用應用程式 18天
2024年4月25日

My experience with this app is absolutely positive.thank you

Giardinoblu
義大利
使用應用程式 接近3年
2024年3月7日

very helpful apps with awesome integrations. helped me make sense of shipping from multiple platforms.

J & B's Accessories
使用應用程式 2個月
編輯時間:2024年3月4日

Update: March 4, 2024 - I really don't recommend this application at all. I paid $11.00 USD a month to use the basic email notification functions. Yesterday, I found out it doesn't synchronize some of my orders, which means some customers don't receive notifications at all.

I quickly contacted their customer service, and guess what? It took 2 customer service representatives and over 2 hours online, waiting and chatting with them to check my problem, only to get a response saying, 'I have already forwarded your concern to the backend team, and they will try to fix your issue. I will update you as soon as we get any update from the backend team.'

Today, I received an email from AfterShip stating, 'Hi, I hope you are doing well. I have checked, and this tracking number is of Royal Mail. That is why it is not getting synced to AfterShip, as Royal Mail shipments are only supported in the Premium and above plans.'

Okay, I think it's incredibly ridiculous. If certain tracking options are not included in my plan, why did it take 2 hours for them to figure out the issue, completely wasting my time and money?

I will never use it again. There are better alternatives. Don't stick with this one; it basically does nothing and does a poor job at synchronization.
----------

Feb 29, 2024: Nitin.K was very helpful and a kind guy, he answered all my questions professionally, I'm grateful for how efficient the his support is.

Arte Reverie
義大利
使用應用程式 3個月
AfterShip & Automizely 已回覆 2024年3月5日

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate all forms of feedback as it helps us improve our products/services and provide a better experience for our customers.

We are genuinely sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't meet your expectations. We strive to deliver exceptional service, and we regret any inconvenience caused to you. Your concerns are important to us.

We completely understand your frustration with the lack of synchronization for certain orders and the confusion regarding the tracking options available in your plan.

We really value your business and we've sent you an email and looking forward to your revert to make your experience better.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

2024年3月28日

Very helpful customer service from Rajat! No long wait time. He was able to cancel my subscription for me and was very pleasant and helpful! Made sure all my questions were answered before ending the chat. Thanks again!

Sophie's Foodie Book Store
英國
使用應用程式 5天
編輯時間:2024年3月6日

As a new user, I would like to mention to fast response and great assistance. I had a great call with Gravita and she helped me in all ways to solve my problems and questions.

I come back to say that after my first review, I continue to be satisfied with the support that is provided. Gravita helped me again many times to solve technical and logical problems. Continue this good work, it means a lot.

Chrysaw
希臘
使用應用程式 大約2個月
2024年3月7日

Overall a great app with great customer service and technical help if needed. Rajat was extremely helpful and solved my issues quickly and efficiently.

United Firearm Association
使用應用程式 3個月
2024年1月8日

I've recommended AfterShip Tracking to colleagues partly because of the phenomenal customer service. Every time I've reached out with a question or issue, they've been extremely knowledgeable and highly effective in their responses. You can tell they genuinely care about your satisfaction with their app, and that kind of level of attention is brilliant advantage when trying to run an online shop.

The Corporate Girl Planner
使用應用程式 3年多
2024年2月5日

As soon as I downloaded the app I was awarded a free gift: 7 day extension added to your free trial service plan. I like this approach when starting business relations, plus there software is user friendly. I would recommend them to any and everyone!!!

Isamac Electronics