AfterShip Order Tracking , 4,319 則評價

• 2% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 5% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年1月22日

just started using it and Gravita from customer services was great helping me get things set up.

Sklepii
使用應用程式 3天
2023年12月20日

Very nice app very professional customer service

Sassy Angels
賽普勒斯
使用應用程式 8個月
2023年11月20日

Thank you for giveing me free gift and i used this app for my shopify store and i love it because it has lot of fuction to make a tracking page for attractive

Cuddle CART US
印度
使用應用程式 2個月
2024年1月13日

Absolutely useless customer service from Ankit. They take no responsibility for their partners that plugin to their software. It's ridiculous. Awful, awful customer service and the software is pretty awful too. Can't believe it's so expensive.

WallPanels.com.au
澳洲
使用應用程式 4個月
AfterShip & Automizely 已回覆 2024年1月14日

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the support you have got which has negatively impacted your experience. We value you as a customer, and it is disheartening to know that we have not met your expectations.

For this, we are assigning dedicated support for your AfterShip Tracking account. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Trust us, we work very hard to make our app user-friendly and provide a great support experience.

Regards,
Team AfterShip

2023年12月26日

Thanks a lot for the good custoemr support, I want to thank especially Rajat for the good customer support that he did for me to help me sync my orders correctly. He is a super nice person that really wants to help. Awesome app & customer service.

Zemo
瑞典
使用應用程式 6天
2024年1月8日

I am having a great and easy time navigating the useful tools on this website.

Dreaming Jaxana
使用應用程式 10天
2023年11月5日

We have been using this APP for a long time and have a good experience.

Ygwigs
使用應用程式 2年多
2023年12月6日

Very responsive. Even joined a video conference call to help out.

Romantic Blessings
使用應用程式 3年多
2023年12月23日

The apps works very well and the customer service is excellent.

Elios Lamp
使用應用程式 大約2個月
2023年12月13日

Very good support from Nitin. Very patient to show me all the details and features of the app

XBEAM