AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

by Automizely & AfterShip

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Shipping Tracking, Parcel

VAUNZY

I am trying this new app, customer service is quick and responsive. I will have to return later about my experience with the actual app. But so far so good.

June 23, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations and you are happy with the support that was provided to you.

In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com.

Enter The Yack

Asked for assistance with my store, received help immediately. Thank you Aftership for aiding me in my stores success!

June 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users.

Your feedback has been noted. We would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Rupam

MUDA Cards

Helps my store out and my customers. No more wondering when items ship or when they will be delivered.

June 2, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

We are available 24x7, you can always contact us via live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

FitnessComfy™

i didn't get to really use it for now but i'm very happy with what it has to offer a young entrepreneur like me

June 1, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

VoluptHair

Really good app but no french traduction. Great customer experience and good interface. Would recommend for sure !

June 1, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know about your suggestion and this would definitely be looked into. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Rupam

SMOOD skin

The service is excellent - and about the app so far: It's easy to start and just takes about 15-20 minutes (for me) - now I'm exited to see the app running and let customers trace their orders. Will come back with a 5 star review if that also is top.

May 13, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad to know that AfterShip app is living upto your expectations. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience the best one.

Regards
Harshvardhan

Duruss | Go For It!

I have installed it just now. Until now, everything is ok. We have 50 trackings for free plan. The attention is good. We are have to have it.

May 10, 2021

Nitish

BEAUTY BLENDE

Great app for order tracking and also easy to deal with returns. Would definetly recommend using it.

May 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. In case of any queries, feel free to reach out to us via chat option 24*7. We will be happy to assist you.

Jasmoora

Good app to use. Organizes your shipments in a good easy way to read everything. The Layout is great.

May 9, 2021

Nitish

Small and Mighty Kids Store

Amazing customer service, quick and easy to understand. The customer service chat page was easy to navigate too. Easy to customize branding for the store too.

May 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad to know that AfterShip app is living upto your expectations. Please let us know if you have more suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience best one.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34