AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Humid Air Store

Nice and easy to use. Kinda hard to learn at first, but after a while you kinda get used to it. Im sure there is still more to learn from this website.

Embalm Skincare

Support could be a little quicker to respond and the instructions are lacking detailed steps on where to go and how to... But apart from that, great app and I would highly recommend using it!

Macaw Manufacturing

AfterShip seems to be a great app so far. It is suitable for all my needs an believe that it will scale well with my business.

Akemi's Boutique

I love this app! Great app to see progress of customer packages! However, the desktop app and mobile app don't sync. But otherwise, amazing!!

VPA Australia

It really makes tracking and sending out notification updates easier and seeing them in one platform is great

Ziggy Belle

I would really like it if customer name or shopify order number were to be displayed on the tracking page. Also the ability to sort by date order would be helpful too. So far I am really liking the integration with Klaviyo.

Comfy Era

Had some issues with ap but solved after I contacted customer support. They do resolve your issues just be patient and considerate! I give it four stars because I think they should be a bit more transparent about their plans and the cost. My advice would be to make sure your plan matches your order volume! other than that good ap all around.

mqrket

Experiencia perfecta de usuario en todo momento, ágil y practica. 100% recomendable a todos los usuarios.

Essential Styl-Z

This app is really convenient, and easy to use and great for my customers aswell! I don't have any issues with it!

Color PODS

Good interface, and good integration (direct, webhook and API) but some couriers are not supported.

May 21, 2020

Thanks for reviewing, we are adding couriers every day. You might see the couriers you use pretty soon.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27