AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

NX TAPE

Good application, for the moment we are not using all of its potential. To see later, if the packages are profitable

jorgemidgett103

Easy to use app that can help make your store appear more creditable. I recommend any new shopify users to download this app.

LittleZoy

Nice now I can Easily Manage My shipment. I can track any shipment but in India, Shadowfax is one of the most used logistics, please kindly, please add Shadowfax

October 14, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward the request to add Shadowfax support to our concerned team and notify you once added.

Do let us know if you have any other queries. You can contact us at support@aftership.com (24X7).

Kind regards,
Mudit

LDKKTOPIA

I loved it I just cant seem to add the tracking page iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

October 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. As you have mentioned that you are facing some issues while adding the tracking page, please visit https://youtu.be/TIdelAR7orc for a short tutorial video.

In case if you still face any issues please let us know via the chat option available on your account or you can email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24X7.

The Fandom Frenzy

Easy set up. Only problem that I have is I'm unable to chose manually my local carrier from the dropdown many in the order page.

October 12, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. In order to discuss the issue further, we have sent you an email on your registered email address.

You can also contact us via the chat option in your AfterShip account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24X7.

Epicland

It is very helpful if your want to keep track of all the shippings and increase your on time delivery rate.

October 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you being a customer. As you have rated us 4 out of 5 stars, we are really eager to know if you have any feedback to us.

You can always contact us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24X7.

1331 CANDLES, LLC

I used this app for the tracking page and I'm glad I decided to. If your thinking about getting it, you should.

October 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. You can share your suggestions with us so that we can keep improving our app.

You can reach us on support@aftership.com, our support team is available 24x7.

Halloween4u

trying to find a way to add to my Shopify page but can't. Anyways. Hope I find a way to get it Done.

October 5, 2020

Hello,

We are committed to helping you further.

One of our support members will get in touch with you for help.

Windech

Recently installed this product, currently in the testing phase, though there are many interesting features

October 5, 2020

Hello,

We are committed to helping you further.

One of our support members will get in touch with you for help.

ZD Tech Co

Recently installed this product, currently in the testing phase, though a lot of things are hard to find.

October 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. As you have mentioned you are facing some difficulties in AfterShip, we are more than happy to assist you.

We have sent you an email to discuss it further.

Kind regards,