AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Black Friday Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bodybeauty

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good assistance , I recommand this app. I had a problem on my tracking page and IT solved it within 2 days.

January 29, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words.
We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Riyaz

urban-baby-store

The support team is helpful, knowledgeable and diligent. They stick with you until the problem is resolved. The app is pretty decent once you've set it up properly. Not the most customizable interface in the world, but enough that you can sort of make it look like part of your site. if you squint :-) I wish the customer interface displayed the tracking timetable in a moe graphical and attractive manner.
The problem is that a lot of shippers don't provide very detailed tracking info from their side, so it's sometimes frustrating for our customers. That's not Aftership's fault though.
A bit expensive though at $69/month. The free plan is ok for smaller stores.
Remember to activate your shipping vendors in the Settings, otherwise tracking requests will incorrectly report 'shipment not found' results.

January 27, 2021

Hey :)

Thank you for your honest feedback.

We’re working round the clock to incorporate more advanced features to help merchants give the best tracking experience to their customers.

For example, we’ve launched a mobile tracking app to enable on the go shipment tracking for the customers.

1. Customers can get real-time order status updates via the AfterShip iOS and
Android tracking apps.

2. Users can insert the "Track order with AfterShip" button to the Shopify
order confirmation page to encourage customers to download the app.

3. Courier mapping to help users import Shopify orders to AfterShip with the
correct couriers.

We would love to help you further in case the above features aren’t meeting your requirements, simply drop in your feedback.

Furthermore, our Support Team would be more than happy to assist you further with whatever else you need, feel free to contact us anytime.

BraedStore

fast and convenient support, qualified specialist. Highly recommend. Support decided all my problems just in 2 minutes. I had a code problem...

November 15, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable comments.

Let us know if you have any further questions. You can contact us at support@aftership.com (24X7).

Anurag Pal

neonvibe

Location Germany

Fast response and he could speak in german. I was surprised! Thanks for the support! I appreciate that

November 5, 2020

Thank you for your review. Do let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback for us.

You can always reach out to us via the chat window available at the bottom right corner of your AfterShip account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24X7.

Mudit

Eazy Chains

Time spent using app 1 day

Good customer service, only Ali standard shipping integration missing... its a little minus expecially for those who are just starting and using the aliexpress directly

October 28, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable comments.

We will try to integrate "AliExpress standard shipping" and hopefully will be available in the future.

VENSAZIA

the support was great and fast also they tried to do their best to help me , I fully recommend after ship

October 28, 2020

Extendmasque

Location France

j'aime beaucoup il y a beaucoup de transporteurs disponibles, je l'utilise pour envoyer plus de 100 mails par mois

October 26, 2020

Merci d'avoir partagé vos précieux commentaires.

Faites-nous savoir si vous avez d'autres questions. Vous pouvez nous contacter à support@aftership.com (24X7).

Sincères amitiés,

NX TAPE

Location France

Good application, for the moment we are not using all of its potential. To see later, if the packages are profitable

jorgemidgett103

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use app that can help make your store appear more creditable. I recommend any new shopify users to download this app.

LittleZoy

Location India

Nice now I can Easily Manage My shipment. I can track any shipment but in India, Shadowfax is one of the most used logistics, please kindly, please add Shadowfax

October 14, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward the request to add Shadowfax support to our concerned team and notify you once added.

Do let us know if you have any other queries. You can contact us at support@aftership.com (24X7).

Mudit