AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lisa K. Stephenson Store

THIEVES!! I have been trying to delete this app for almost 10 mins now and I am being told that my password is incorrect (when it is not). I have been redirected almost 4x and this is unacceptable! The app does not integrate well into my website and I cannot change the skin color, so I do not want it and it redirects my customers from my website.

October 10, 2019

Thank you for an honest feedback.
Please check your email address and kindly reply, if you are still facing the issue please do let us know.

Joowie

Not Really FREE. Its $0.5/ship, very expensive!! You will lost lots of money while your business growth. It is MISLEADING!

Beware, you should pay $0.5/shipment from the beginning. 50 shipment, ypu pay $25, 100 shipment then you pay $50, very expensive!

October 10, 2019

Hi, please confirm if the issue is resolved now.
Please check your email and kindly reply.

Touch Plus

Makes great looking tracking pages. Support were helpful
Does not support UK's biggest carrier: Royal Mail.

After cancelling weeks ago + removing the app. Aftership has proceeded to deduct money for the new monthly period : OCT 6, 2019 – NOV 5, 2019.

SublimForever

Only works with USPS. The orders get sync with Deutsche Post, but the status remains "pending". Useless for any one outside of the US.

October 10, 2019

Hi, please check your email inbox.
Please confirm your availability for a call.

Clay Pets

NO LA USEN no cumple con su función, al introducir numero de seguimiento dice No Encontrado, PESIMA APP

HappyPaket

LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO DON'T CARE AT ALL.
APP DOES NOT TRACK PARCEL, NO TUTORIAL, HARD TO USE, PIECE OF GARBAGE APP I DON"T KNOW HOW THE HELL THEY GOT 4.8 RATING !!!!

September 12, 2019

Sorry about the experience you had.
We tried reaching you on your email address available with us. Please take some time to reply or confirm if the issue is solved now.

Refined Wears

does not work you search for the tracking number and it just says not found so no good here .......

September 13, 2019

Sorry about the experience you had.
We tried reaching you on your email address available with us. Please take some time to reply.
The application needs you to enable appropriate couriers within the active courier list of your AfterShip account. You can check or else, please share your availability so that we can provide a demo to help you how this can be done.

Alice & Blair

AVOID IF YOU ARE UK BASED!

NO ROYAL MAIL SUPPORT!

DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED!

(Changed my original review as requested by the Aftership support team. They have been helpful processing a refund for the financial cost. However, they will not be able to refund me for the lost time in setting all of this up, so still 1* for providing inaccurate information. I will refuse to change from 1* review for the reason that you offer a service which did not work and wasted approximately 4 hours+ of my time. Other users have the right to know this.)

AVOID IF YOU ARE UK BASED!

NO ROYAL MAIL SUPPORT!

DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED!

MissLavish

The app no longer supports the E Packet and I have contacted their support and 7 days later, I have not yet heard back from them. I won't sign up for their pay plan if their solution does not work and they don't even care to respond to an email!

September 13, 2019

Gogoii

如果用了有的后悔去吧。首先你的物流信息并不会全部显示,只有满足三个条件的物流信息才会显示,哪三个条件我忘了,然后联系技术人员解决点事情,竟然回着回着就不回信息了。反正我这里是大概只显示了不到四分之一的物流信息,别说我打广告,我用TrakingMore也是信息显示不齐全,但是我联系客服人员和技术人员,人家很耐心的帮我给解决完了,AfterShip$99只给了2000个条数然后还得先扣款,不合适的话即使卸载了,钱也扣掉了,Tracking More$20却给了2500个条数,而且还是后付费的。说实话如果有零个星星我会给零个星星的评价。给一个星的评价都是高的。真的是垃圾。垃圾。垃圾。重要的事情说三遍。