AfterShip Tracking

AfterShip Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
October 12, 2020

I loved it I just cant seem to add the tracking page iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

LDKKTOPIA
Time spent using app: 18 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. As you have mentioned that you are facing some issues while adding the tracking page, please visit https://youtu.be/TIdelAR7orc for a short tutorial video.

In case if you still face any issues please let us know via the chat option available on your account or you can email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24X7.

October 12, 2020

Easy set up. Only problem that I have is I'm unable to chose manually my local carrier from the dropdown many in the order page.

The Fandom Frenzy
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Over 7 years
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 12, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. In order to discuss the issue further, we have sent you an email on your registered email address.

You can also contact us via the chat option in your AfterShip account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24X7.

October 8, 2020

It is very helpful if your want to keep track of all the shippings and increase your on time delivery rate.

Epicland
Mexico
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you being a customer. As you have rated us 4 out of 5 stars, we are really eager to know if you have any feedback to us.

You can always contact us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24X7.

October 5, 2020

I used this app for the tracking page and I'm glad I decided to. If your thinking about getting it, you should.

1331 CANDLES, LLC
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. You can share your suggestions with us so that we can keep improving our app.

You can reach us on support@aftership.com, our support team is available 24x7.

October 2, 2020

trying to find a way to add to my Shopify page but can't. Anyways. Hope I find a way to get it Done.

Halloween4u
Time spent using app: 21 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 5, 2020

Hello,

We are committed to helping you further.

One of our support members will get in touch with you for help.

October 2, 2020

Recently installed this product, currently in the testing phase, though there are many interesting features

Windech
Italy
Time spent using app: 1 day
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 5, 2020

Hello,

We are committed to helping you further.

One of our support members will get in touch with you for help.

October 2, 2020

Recently installed this product, currently in the testing phase, though a lot of things are hard to find.

ZD Tech Co
Brunei
Time spent using app: 5 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. As you have mentioned you are facing some difficulties in AfterShip, we are more than happy to assist you.

We have sent you an email to discuss it further.

Kind regards,
Mudit

September 30, 2020

It was easy to use, domain verification was a little confusing but i figured it out eventually................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

MAYE'S COSMETICS
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 1, 2020

Hello,

We are always open to your suggestions.

One of the members from the concerned teams will reach to resolve your issue.

September 30, 2020

Its ok. Has some flaws in the code. Can't say that for return centers. Now Return centers is heavy flawed. Cant edit, no widget. I returned something 4 times for the same order. Tech support didn't help much. They know about it and referred me to a future features page. Hehe Just fix your stuff

Stuff Hutch
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
Automizely & AfterShip replied September 30, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words. One of my teammates will reach out to you to sort out all the issues in one go.

Best,
Shahbaz

September 28, 2020

Nice App and easy to set up, but dont like being forced to leave a review before you can continue settings

Baysea Outfitters