AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

MAYE'S COSMETICS

It was easy to use, domain verification was a little confusing but i figured it out eventually................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

October 1, 2020

Hello,

We are always open to your suggestions.

One of the members from the concerned teams will reach to resolve your issue.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

Stuff Hutch

Its ok. Has some flaws in the code. Can't say that for return centers. Now Return centers is heavy flawed. Cant edit, no widget. I returned something 4 times for the same order. Tech support didn't help much. They know about it and referred me to a future features page. Hehe Just fix your stuff

September 30, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words. One of my teammates will reach out to you to sort out all the issues in one go.

Baysea Outfitters

Nice App and easy to set up, but dont like being forced to leave a review before you can continue settings

The House Vibe

Great app!
Really helps the customers to track their orders easily.
Well, the orders are automatically syncing now.
Thanks!

September 28, 2020

Hello,

AfterShip can sync orders from the Shopify store. We have reached out to you over the email so that we can guide you on it.
Let us resolve this issue.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

Mike & Ross

Good app! all is automate no new to handle yourself. Hope the SAV is proactive too. I recommande Thanks

Elite City Boutique

Great app for great price. I highly recommend this app as a starter. First time using it an will let you guys know how it works out.

ChargaPro

I used this app and its ok but there is other more simple ways which provide the same service. its alright

September 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words. I was wondering if I can be of any help to make your experience 5-star with our app. I have also dropped you a personal mail, please take a look and feel free to share with me your feedback.

FLIPS

I used this app for my eshop and it's really simple!
great product, I highly recommanded it now to purchase it !

September 13, 2020

cloudswage

this is a good app for Shopify users and good support for all features. Very easy to work on it and it automatically

Vicenteshades

Very good plug in for shipping, but as a first timer with these sort of apps, it was a bit confusing to get around, but still recommend to make your tracking easier