AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Gogoii

如果用了有的后悔去吧。首先你的物流信息并不会全部显示,只有满足三个条件的物流信息才会显示,哪三个条件我忘了,然后联系技术人员解决点事情,竟然回着回着就不回信息了。反正我这里是大概只显示了不到四分之一的物流信息,别说我打广告,我用TrakingMore也是信息显示不齐全,但是我联系客服人员和技术人员,人家很耐心的帮我给解决完了,AfterShip$99只给了2000个条数然后还得先扣款,不合适的话即使卸载了,钱也扣掉了,Tracking More$20却给了2500个条数,而且还是后付费的。说实话如果有零个星星我会给零个星星的评价。给一个星的评价都是高的。真的是垃圾。垃圾。垃圾。重要的事情说三遍。

Warehouse Markdown

Support didn't assist, and couriers even with paid plan show the same 4 and haven't updated after purchasing.

Fuss Company®

This app support is ridiculous. Anurag Pal, the lazy guy that dont want to help me with any of my problems. His words "AfterShip is just a tracking app, contact your courier for support"

Airportag

It's way overpriced. Support is a joke.

Doesn't have any feature that you can't find elsewhere for half price and better support.

Red Rocket Brand

Customer service sucks. Back and forth, back and forth. Not addressing my questions. Responses felt scripted. I do feel bad writing a negative review, but they really need to get their CS folks up to speed. Trackr rocks btw.

MEN'S HAIR

Several years ago, this app was useful. Like several other posters mentioned, it has become HOT GARBAGE. Let me tell you why.

1. They auto-enrolled us in a monthly subscription plan without our knowledge. We never received a confirmation email announcing the change. This was willfully deceptive on their part.

2. Their Shopify app is designed to keep you clueless about your enrollment in the monthly subscription plan. In fact, it displays NO DETAILS at all about your subscription. You could use it everyday without knowing you were enrolled.

3. Customer service is terrible. They have farmed this out to workers from India who follow a script. There is no human consideration to what they do. When we inquired about refunding our unapproved membership charges, their Indian customer agent refused. We had to spend time to follow up with our credit card company to reverse the charges.

Overall, we run a professional store. We don't have time for games or to leave silly reviews. This is terrible company warranted it.

My fellow Shopify customers, PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY!!!

Monos

Can not accept returns past 60 days. Support is slow and can't really give a clear answer to any of our questions

Crook and Staple

Doesn't support most UK services with Royal Mail so it just ignores them... Used them for years but they don't seem to have any interest in fixing this - it used to work...

Legalzissimo

At first it worked well, but now there is an annoying bug which has never been resolved for months!

Some tracking codes will display WRONG DATA (from other tracking codes!!!) and SEND WRONG NOTIFICATIONS to my clients.

When you check with 17track, it is clear that Aftership is mixing in Bullshit data.

So you often end up having an automatic email being sent to a client saying his package was taken by Customs or lost/ that the customer needs to pay an extra fee, when it actually didn't even leave China yet. Or that it is in another country like the Netherlands when it never meant to be there.

The customer answers desperately and then you have to explain to them that your email is wrong, the aftership tracking link you sent them is also wrong, and they have to disregard that all and next upcoming messages.

I even had some customers canceling/ chargebacking me due to Aftership sending wrong tracking code updates :(

So you get an extra support burden, you lose clients and you are paying USD99 for it! Congrats!

I have reported it 5 times, but they don't ever contact their developers to correct their mistake. They simply correct individual cases, but never the root cause of the problem that keeps generating new bugged tracking notifications.

That is why I am strongly thinking of moving to another Tracking solution that does not mislead my clients.

Unfortunately I can't recommend this app to anyone.

TechsFinest

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE APP. DOES NOT WORK WITH ANY KIND OF ALIEXPRESS SHIPPING. DO NOT BUY. THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM