AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Waistnotwantnot Store

I am hoping to be able to change this review into a positive one, but I am having difficulty making this app work for me. I am currently interacting with support, but we'll see... Getting frustrated!

Wish Want Get It

This was great until AfterShip started overcharging us. We had a busy period so we bought a higher plan then needed to downgrade, but they charged us full price and declined to refund.

Support has got worse and their tracking does not always work. Its gone from good to bad.

Looking for an alternative.

Zaen Wear

The app does not work at all! It never shows tracking, i got a lot of bad customer reviews because they could not track their order. i found a free website that i added in my menu, and customers can much easier track their packages.

Loomrack

The worst customer support ever, sent 4 emails on how to setup my premium account all I got is:

-> Please contact courier or shipper directly.

AfterShip is only a shipment tracking platform.

WTH ?

Your Petzstore

JUST AWFUL! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Liveluv Laugh

I haven't used the app yet so i cant really give you a rating.

Great Books 2

Aftership has gone from a "must have" app to total rubbish!
Firstly my email notifications stopped working, followed by the SMS notifications and now a 3rd party product review app that integrates with Aftership has also stopped working.
Customer service is nonexistent and when they do respond its one that a rocket scientist can barely make head or tails from!
Only reason its getting ONE star is that you cant rate it ZERO stars!

Gilbano

HORRIBLE customer service: Not answering questions properly, not following up, not solving problems. Worst of all: They claim to support carriers which they don't. For some companies this app might work, not for us. If we treated our new customers like Aftership treats us, we would be out of business!

Seraie

Iv'e connected my store to this app. a total of 4 times it stayed connected until i had an order and i had to enter the customer info to the app. what's the point... when i needed help again from support that took 4 days and i'm still waiting, everything with support takes a long time to resolve just a waste of time...don't believe all those 5 star reviews, i would not recommend to anyone, i found a much better app.

Smackltd

so far i am not impressed with it . the app is not reading an order that is placed in my store. installed the code , connected but doesn't see an order that was placed even though i manually synced the app twice. I don't know if its the app or if i missed a step. but there does not seem to be a tutorial to get a tracking code. The advertisement says automatically send tracking code to customers. but so far it doesn't even see orders, let alone find a tracking code. It's useless to me or anyone else. You need to explain better what the app is supposed to do cause i can't figure it out!