AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

My Kitchen Tools

I wasn't able to install it - I believe is a good App, but up to now, I'm not able to evaluate -
Kind regards

Vapoureyes Nz

A perfect 5/7 for billing incompetence.

TL:DR - For the love of god. don't. give. them. your. credit. card. details.

Where do I begin?

1. Hearing good things, I Install the app to poke around, see what's what.

2. Chose the "free" plan. Cool, cool cool cool.

3. Wake up a few weeks later, charged $12954 USD on the old VISA card.

4. Emailed Aftership; "Hey, so, you know that *free* plan I signed up for?"

5. Aftership explained that their "Forever Free Plan" was actually a *new* plan, and I had unwittingly managed to rack up over ten thousand dollars worth of charges without so much as a notification, or automatic plan upgrade (like every single other app in the universe would do).

6. After some back and forth via email, Aftership VERY kindly refunded me $11,955 USD, costing me $999 USD for my mistake - fair enough. Maybe I misinterpreted the meaning of the "free" plan. Fair shake of the ol' sauce bottle.

7. Fast forward to the beginning of the next month (today), I receive a credit card charge for $4355 USD, PLUS another $599 USD. I proceed to laugh, assume this is a sick joke - surely, SURELY Aftership, after charging me over ten thousand dollars, then refunding me over ten thousand dollars, would have fixed the billing mistake.

8. I check my selected plan - it's the $599 option.

....

....

Bueller?

Torrente1957

cuando realizo la sincronización en mi tienda no muestra el enlace

Love Action Change

Do not write a review until you have actually used the service and did a test run on your site. I did a test run and order a product from my site as a customer. Well, I clicked on the app to analyze everything, and guess what.... it doesn't open. I even tried to login from the actually site and not the app... well same thing happens. Last night I emailed support. Of course its the next day and no response. There also is no number to call or a live support or chat. This is freaking ridiculous! I hate to give bad reviews, but hey Im not too happy. Uninstall asap!

Mega Shop Direct

FFS!!!!! Now I have been blocked out my account for no reason. This App is AWESOME when it works, but really guys, minimum 24 hour before they reply to urgent queries like me being locked out my own account.

This app is so temperamental, I was blocked out my own account for an hour today!!

Where2bay

Hi there,

I did't sell anything yet,
it's a bit early to review the app.

thanks,
BAHUSSAIN,HUSSAIN

Lovemekitty

Uninstalled. It was not syncing orders correctly and the support team haven't responded to my request for help.

Eden Online Boutique

Waste of time. Will NOT work unless you will pay for their premium membership. Contacted customer Service Never got any reply.

Bellas Shoppe

i was quite upset when I started receiving e-mails with foul words,
not necessary, not professional, very rude, and inappropriate so i left,
i do not know who thought that would be a good idea, but they need to be fired

do not contact me again

Polishpotteryhouse

I also DID NOT APPRECIATE THE EMAIL I JUST RECEIVED WITH THE F WORD IN THE TITLE. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!