AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Insurance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Boxfromuksupermarket

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It could only get Parcel Force shipping information, no DPD, DPD does not work. Also there is no real time online chat support, which is pretty bad at this day and age!

Life Comfort

so uncortable. you have to change

Harperliz

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've emailed them twice about my tracking site not working. When my customers would put in their tracking number it would say order does not exist. In the beginning it worked but now it just doesn't work. If they do not get back to me within 24 hours i will be uninstalling and installing a different app. None of our 5k + orders say no info. Why pay for this app if we have to send customer info because your system keep showing order does not exist but when i type in tracking into your site i get tracking or if i track using other sites it works but not on the app. Please fix my issue so I can get back to my business and not wasting my time sending customers there tracking info. 24 hours that all you get. I should get my money back you guys take my money and dont track my packages what going on here?

Bongroups

Location Vietnam

hard to use, so hard to install

Modern Hip

Update 2017 Aug 12 - Changed from 3 stars to 1 because the APP keeps interrupting my work with a pop-up asking for a review. So, here's your review.

2017 Aug 01 - First day with AfterShip. It seems to work OK so far, but not intuitive and the documentation is 4 years old. None of the videos or screen shots look like the current App or Shopify Admin.

Agent Swim

Location Mauritius

The Html Editor is adding CData
this break the codes

Crazy Cool Store

Finding it virtually impossible to set your app up on 2 separate shopify stores, it's driving me to the point or leaving you for good.

The customer service for this app is appalling. I've been getting vague, one sentence replies every 24 hours, meanwhile i have a lot of disgruntled customers wondering where their orders are.

sort this out or this 1 star review will stand

Summertime Fly

I've emailed them twice about my tracking site not working. When my customers would put in their tracking number it would say order does not exist. In the beginning it worked but now it just doesn't work so I decided to go with another company as their customer service can cost me my customers. I would say don't bother just link your site to a reputable site that will actually work just as long as they can track their orders that's all they really care about.

Jiu Jitsu Addict

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

No not working. It is not syncing with my oberlo orders even though the tracking info is updated in shopify by oberlo. I contacted support and they go "hi thanks for contacting us you can sync aftership with shopify, have a nice day."

My Kitchen Tools

I wasn't able to install it - I believe is a good App, but up to now, I'm not able to evaluate -
Kind regards