AfterShip Order Tracking

AfterShip Order Tracking

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Order Status Lookup, Branded Track Page, Shipping Notification

Bracelet Beauty

great app. Really help my customers stop worrying about their shipment. Especially offering international shipping like we do. Our business smoothphonecase.com is international and we have lots of orders that need tracking thanks to after ship we are able to do that.

Frederick And Soraya Treasures

Great App. Easy to set up and use.

Big Tender Hearts

Just starting out and wanted an app to track my customers orders. App was easy to install.

Simnet Shop Save

Loving this app my shipping needs are in great hands

No Waist Fanatics

I give this app 2 thumbs Up. It allows you to send out text and email to customers of step by step notifications of delivery for their package.

Crown And Flint

Very clear information. The only issue is it sometimes marks the order as delivered if it is being returned to sender or has not been delivered to the address and it does not show all the information.

Judae

Tracking is very important. I look forward in working with this company in the future for better online delivery info, tracked in real time.

The Choker Company

Great App and works a treat i would 100% recommend to any shopify store owner!

Beeloved Fragrances

Enforceable and time/organisational effectiveness.

Tanyangintl

We have just tested in once and it has been great so far. Helps make tracking easier.