AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Insurance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DutchDiamond

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 40 minutes

Very nice app, useful...............................................................................................................

RelievedBody

Location Italy
Time spent using app 13 minutes

The app seems useful but didn't do it's job in my case. Tried tracking an USPS order but it didn't find anything, while the official website does. Uninstalled..

April 6, 2020

Hi user,
Please reply to the email sent to you.
We will try to help you with tracking the parcel and a demo to help settle you with the app.

XBODY UK

The app is good, but the incorrect phone number for Fedex UK is embedded in the customers notifications, which means all our customers contact us complaining they cannot get through to Fedex to arrange a new delivery. Aftership claims they cannot change this until Fedex contacts them with an update. We have used Fedex UK for 11 years and the phone number used by Aftership has never been in use. The app is useless to us until the correct information is added.

Willingss.com

Location Peru

Muy caro su producto. Hay más baratos en el mercado

Joyzzin

Location Turkey

When I first began to use the app, I couldn't track the order. I asked for support and the support team immediately returned me and wrote me about the solution. Now it works! Both the app and the team are wonderful. Thank you very much.

Update: My order was delivered yesterday but in the track order page it's shown as "arrive airport" and no other details. For days there's shown the same status, but if I check the tracking number in internet, I can see more details. Because of this I give 2 stars.

White Pearlys Cool Stuff

Time spent using app About 2 months

CONFUSING TO SAY THE LEAST. COSTUMER SERVICE IS NOT GOOD ETHER, LOOKS LIKE IT IS FOR PEOPLE THAT HAS TIME AND IS VERY TECH SAVVY

Soalpha

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The customer can ONLY track their order with the tracking number... NOT using their email address or Order ID. This will not help with customer service unless the customer can input their email or ID to track.... they usually dont have the tracking number!

Preciouslittlething

Location France

Good app but the translation in French is really weird... Two good things would be really helpful :

- Ability to edit the translation ...
- Being able to customize easily email template ...

Butteeni

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It would be instrumental to businesses if it worked every time

Supermarket Collective

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

I havent receive any orders to start giving a review