AfterShip Tracking

AfterShip Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
February 7, 2022

I used the free trial and I loved it so much. It is very easy to use and I love that my customers get to see where their package is. I also benefit from seeing where my packages are so that I can better assist my customers. I will definitely be subscribing.

La Jefa Organic Body Co, LLC
Time spent using app: 3 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 8, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you loved the free trial and you and your customers are greatly benefited from this app as it gives the accurate status of the packages.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

February 2, 2022

I used this app to connect tracking to my store. I really wished they made it easier to connect the link into my account

Sam Diamonds NY
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 2, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

February 1, 2022

it's better to use with easy and fast support really nice for all to want the quick services and assistances

MONEDAROS™
Time spent using app: 3 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 2, 2022

We are glad to know that you are happy with the app and customer service is also quick.

January 31, 2022

I'm a new store and recently downloaded it. I'm not sure yet what it can do? Ask me in two weeks or so. I hope to have more information about this particular app by then. At least that's my hope.

Kew-In Organix
Time spent using app: 9 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 31, 2022

We are glad to know that you have downloaded our app recently.

Please explore the app and we are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

January 13, 2022

So far, the app is working great. I have no complaints and customer support is very fast and attentive.

101picks
Singapore
Time spent using app: 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 13, 2022

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Riyaz
AfterShip team

January 11, 2022

Just onboarding with Aftership. The customer service was friendly and really easy to work with. Thank you Ankush

Wheelchairs Oasis
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 11, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to know that you are happy with the customer service support.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

January 8, 2022

First time using this app. So far so good will need to properly use it to provide further feedback. Customer support is very helpful and efficient!

Snowbery
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 9, 2022

December 26, 2021

Great app. Online support is very donne Goodyear job. I propose to all new ceo to start with this app.

"Santini"
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 26, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Riyaz
AfterShip Team

December 22, 2021

I think it's an awesome app. With the free starter pack you are able to test and evaluate the app extensively. A good app for any online store.

Lowwis
Belgium
Time spent using app: 3 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 22, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are happy to know that you are happy with the customer service support

support@aftership.com. We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating.

December 20, 2021

l'équipe aftership réponde assez vite et sont efficace, cela fait peut de temps que j'ai cette application, je ferais un retour plus détaillé plus tard

Faministe
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 20, 2021

Merci pour vos précieux commentaires. Nous sommes heureux de savoir que le support client AfterShip est efficace et rapide à répondre.

Il est toujours agréable de comprendre les exigences de nos utilisateurs afin que nous puissions répondre à leurs attentes et offrir une expérience engageante.

Si vous avez besoin d’aide avec l’application, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter. Notre « équipe d’assistance » est disponible 24h/24 et 7j/7 pour vous aider. Vous pouvez toujours nous contacter via l’option de chat en direct disponible sur votre compte ou nous envoyer un e-mail à:

support@aftership.com

Nous ferons de notre mieux pour nous assurer que votre expérience avec nous vaut une note de 5 étoiles

Cordialement,