AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Sacred Pet Boutique

This app worked really well until about 1 month ago. For no reason it decided to not track parcels and not email customers with tracking numbers.
When we needed support... all we got was a false hope promise that they were look into the problem.
We have waited over a month and have decided to move on to a more reliable app.

UPDATE
I have changed my original score from 2 stars to 4 stars. The support people really made the difference with this issue. They were in constant contact with us and even had a personal call to help us work through the issue.
While the fault was not their doing (Australia Post made some changes but didn't notify anyone), it did take too long, too many emails and a poor review before it became a priority to fix the issue.
We are back on track thanks to the Aftership support team.

Inflatable Fun Warehouse

Great app overall needs some improvements, but does the job for tracking customers packages on your site. Does everything you'd expect from a major shippers tracking apps. Very well done app we are happy with it on our store. inflatablefunwarehouse.com

Lanbenatural

So I haven't been using this app long enough to give a credited review, however I will change my star once I do

Specs Bags & More

The app is easy easy to set up. Still feeling my way around though. I like the fact I was able to make a separate page for my customers to track packages on my website. ( included in the free package) Also 100 free tracks monthly. Great for someone just starting out. I do recommend the app. Makes it easier on the customer and me.

havenmuslima

It is ok but the track my order page on my site always says tracking doesn't exist. Not sure how I can fix it

genkys

so far, not easy to use App. I don't find the way to have automatic sync the tracking information but only manually update, that should be something hold back.

DealDigNow

I have used the app now for 6 orders and it works great. Easy to install and great support videos on how it works and configurations.

Pawjet

I use this app to help keep with with customer's tracking information. It helps me a lot by cutting down on customer's inquiries about their product(s) when being shipped.

lostdiamond

Good app, easy to use. Customer friendly, not a problem with it. Looking forward to upgrade. St

Krafto Jodhpur

I'm still learning to use this app, but until now I'm happy with the same. I just want to automate the return and exchange process. To save some time it is best to use something like this. So, now I just have to click some options and done.