AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Estellin

Just started with this app. User interface and documentation is pretty impressive. Very easy to use.

pickupvn

I am not the hi-tech know how person but this stuff is absolutely awesome, i have no need to hire a techni guy to programe tracking tool on my page

Buiced Liquid

UPDATE: THIS. APP. RULES. PERIOD. I honestly could not be happier with this app, I think it's a game changer and 100% recommend it to everyone I can. Andrew, one of the Founders, is a Class Act and super smart guy, and always gets back to me on very quick timing.

My customers RAVE about the emails I send alerting them to the Status of their Shipments, and it gives us a chance to reinforce marketing messages to them. Keep up the great work guys.

Ray Doustdar
www.buiced.com

INITIAL REVIEW:
Overall, the concept of the App is excellent and something that I think is potentially an incredible value add to my shipping process at www.buiced.com. I currently use ShipStation as my solution for shipping my orders (they are excellent by the way), and so I feel like my process is very efficient. But, they do NOT communicate with my customers after sending the initial email that says their Liquid Multivitamin has shipped.

I think this App could fill that role, and then allow more touch points with my customers so they rest assured that their product is coming to them. The installation was very easy, although for some reason it did NOT show up in my Apps section on my Dashboard right away. But it did pull the CURRENT orders that and NOT been delivered, and it was cool the way it showed all the steps that had taken place.

I emailed the developers and suggested maybe a 14 Day Free Trail to really test out all the aspects, but regardless I plan on giving this a run. That would have made me give this 5 Stars, but again, it seems like a great App and worth seeing if it can help you track stuff, and also be a nice thing for your customers.

UPS has something along these lines called MyChoice I think, and Amazon also it feels like sends me a few emails keeping me up to date as to the status of my Order. I like that, it makes me feel confident they are on it, and that my product is coming. If Amazon and UPS believe in this, so do I !

Great App Guys.

Ray Doustdar
www.buiced.com

Garo Luxury Authentic Luxury Bags and Accessories

very useful. If we can place our own shop logo on top of the tracking page, it will be better.

The MclarenKickShop

Saves energy, frustration and loads of time! Includes the in transit tracking option, definitely helps to know at least when its on its way!

Time Travel Luxury

easy for small businesses. user friendly and easy to link with shopify.

Ultimate Aesthetics Gym Wear

great would use again easy to use

KORRA

Great App...Kudos to the team for developing such a simple solve.

shopforeverunique

Seems like a neat organized idea! love it

Weekend Casual

So far so good! Hoping this free shipping app looks great and our customers will love it - easy installation!