AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

by AfterShip & Automizely

Order Lookup Page, Track Order Status, Shipping Notifications.

Spinners Corner

Nothing more frustrating than being lost in the shuffle when it comes to knowing where your package is. AfterShip prevents that from happening. I post the code on my site and my customers can keep track of their packages or they can download app to their phones. One thing less to worry about now. Thanks AfterShip!

Wiperpacks

Easy to use, set it and forget it. Only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 stars is because you cannot pay with American Express on a recurring basis.

Star Essentials

Shipping & tracking has never been easier. No guessing with this app. It keeps you in the know. Thanks Aftership!!

Fanxygift Com

After ship helps me eliminate most of the enquiry and most time consuming question, where is my shipment went? By using aftership the customer can check using the track button provided by after ship to trace the shipment and I highly recommend it

Singular Supply

Excellent app is very useful and you can put it in your website

Luxono Apparel

To be able to focus on product quality and service, we needed to take care of some basic customer needs. This included shipping tracking, and is exactly what AfterShip enabled us to do. AfterShip is a great product for any company wanting to send their customers immediate and prompt tracking notifications, and has heen beneficial to www.luxonoapparel.com.

Bow And Stern 2

Easy to install and gets the job done well. Would be good if customers able to use order number or name for tracking to improve user experience.

Cloud 9 Expressions

We've been using Aftership for a few years. It is a great app, but we are now going uninstall and use Shopify's default shipping notifications. One thing to be aware of if you are considering this app, is that you will be forced to pay an extra $10/mo for an SSL. If you don't, your customers will see a 'not safe' message on your tracking page. Other than that, it works as well as they say it does.

Oz Spinner

Very practical. Reduces support email from customers wanting to know the status of their shipment. You can also customise the notification emails it sends out, which makes your communication seems more genuine from customers point of view.

Bracelet Beauty

great app. Really help my customers stop worrying about their shipment. Especially offering international shipping like we do. Our business smoothphonecase.com is international and we have lots of orders that need tracking thanks to after ship we are able to do that.