AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Limoncheo® 2x1 en Gafas de Sol | Envío Gratis‎ solo este Mes

Good app, i like to use it in my shop
its so easy, useful
esta buen ame gusta la app para la web
es facil de usar

THE CLINICAL BEAUTY

just installed but it makes a great impression. simple to install, easy to use and a good visual dashboard

The Simple Knot

App helps to keep track on all my package going out and those coming in. Some updates are not real time, but it works for me.

Essie & Esben Clothing & Accessories LLC

I use this app to help me with tracking information and to organize my business in a better way. It is very useful

كيرڤ للقهوة المختصة

Imconic

Very good, let try it for free. Its a good app for every online business. Good for tracking orders!!

House of Zodiac co

I used this product to look professional as possible as well as brand name it, it has certainly done that more. I am very pleased with the service.

jeffreysibiza.com

It works pretty well and it's quite user friendly. Large choice of carriers as well, all around the world.

KnotFree

Very nice and helpful app. But doesn't show clearly if any added fees will apply in the future. But for now, I am satisfied

Just Paint By Numbers

I've experienced some problems with the app and a long answers from support team, but luckily for me, sales department helped to figure it out and fixed the app, gave a refund and extended trial period. At the moment, I'm testing the software and can say that at least these guys know how to work with their clients.

P.S. Functions and integrations of the app are just great, but if you installed and faced some problems -- don't hesitate to compulsively write to support.

March 17, 2020

Thanks for your review and apologies for the trouble.
Please reply to the email sent from our end and kindly allow us to fix all issues that you are facing with the app.