AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Allpify

Perfect, very good this app, help me to track all my orders thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wood N Toys

The app do the job for my dropshipping store, huge selection of carrier. Some are missing, but still an efficient app. I do recommend !

Alpine Ridge Outfitters

Will give 5 stars when they show why all orders are not in sync. Overall a very good and user friendly app.

Sol le Luna Closet

My store is still new and so I haven't started using the app live, but the support from the team have been exceptional with ensuring my store is ready for launch. Keep it up guys. Can’t wait to launch

MASSIVE RAVE

Useful app to encourage people of the safety of a store, free plan available. easy to add to your website.

Gifts For Difficult Mothers

Aftership is an essential app!! It eliminates a lot of confusion shipping in an international marketplace!

Zera Jewels

I like this app alot. It helps reduce customer tracking inquiries. However the only flaw is that it still shows chinese lettering. I sent an email to customer support but never heard back. Hopefully I can figure out how to do it.

My Gym Bag Store

This app was quite easy to install and it will take care of my costumers in the after purchase process.

Heart N' Soul Home

AfterShip is an excellent solution for tracking shipments! Only minor issue is that there are no SSL certificates on custom domains. That said, the customer support is very responsive.

GLOW ART

AFTER SHIP an amazing tool to provide the absolute best in customer service.
I use it daily and would not know how to service my accounts well without AFTER SHIP.