AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Ironfitwear

So far not happy with Customer Support.. I've sent 2 emails in 2 days with no response.. I like the App in general.. Shows many features for the free version

Jesses Specialty Snacks Gifts

It is easy to use and sync, but it's a little difficult to see all shipment information at once.

Domino Clothing

Great product, downside is that I use Oberlo to fulfill my orders, and as a result the shipping carrier is set to "Other" which does not play well with AfterShip. I use Shopify's built in emails for fulfillment, and I use aftership for delivery notifications. So I need it to be Other to send the client the correct aftership tracking URL.

Tuliptoo

We have found this app very easy to understand and use. It allows us to keep track of very detailed information regarding our shipments and customers.When our sales increase we will upgrade our subscription and are sure this app will work perfect for our needs. The team is attentive and open to help with our inquiries.I would recommend this app for anyone new to tracking shipments.

Beelinepune

Installed this app recently..hope it will be awesome

Gearbuyz

Nice app, keeps my users informed and that helps keep customer inquiries down!

Lush Active Wear

Good for small store. 100 shipping per month free isnt much

Bino And Fino

OK. Here's the thing. This app has saved us a lot of time and stress. It has also helped to give our customers some peace of mind which is crucial. So far we're loving this app. It is going to really come into it's own this Christmas season. *Update* Still getting good service from tis app. Since we started using it we have no customers get in touch with us asking where their packages are. Which is great because they are at ease since they know where there packages are.

Goshop 14

Customer service could have been more prompt

Tedzee Store

So far so good. Great App and practical for clients who wants to track down their shipment with a click of a button!