4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its superior customization, real-time tracking, and robust analytics. It integrates well with various platforms and handles orders outside Shopify. The intuitive interface simplifies shipment management and reduces customer inquiries. The app's branded tracking page enhances customer trust. Support is praised for quick and clear responses. It's described as a game-changer in e-commerce, particularly for tracking shipments from various couriers and providing proactive delivery updates. It's also appreciated for reducing missed deliveries and returned shipments.

April 5, 2020

forced to leave a review to choose the free plan? seems unfair given I havent even tested the platform yet.

Untitled Boutique
Cyprus
4 months using the app
Edited December 26, 2018

AfterShip is an excellent solution for tracking shipments! Only minor issue is that there are no SSL certificates on custom domains. That said, the customer support is very responsive.

Heart N' Soul Home
November 10, 2017

not so human kind, i can't get email, can't login, can't find my password....

Honeycreepers Direct
China
5 months using the app
Edited June 25, 2019

The app is easy easy to set up. Still feeling my way around though. I like the fact I was able to make a separate page for my customers to track packages on my website. ( included in the free package) Also 100 free tracks monthly. Great for someone just starting out. I do recommend the app. Makes it easier on the customer and me.

Specs Bags & More
November 14, 2018

Very useful app. The interface is friendly and makes it easy to provide customers with relevant information. A few glitches that kick me out of the app once in a while, but the pretty solid app.

Orion Tech
Edited June 3, 2021

Wonderful app. Quick and smart customer support, they give an answer in no time. Highly recommended!!

Rugged Yogis Apparel
Ukraine
4 days using the app
Edited August 14, 2021

Aftership allows us to make our tracking more branded and not look like some scammers. The best part is that you can send a real notification to the customers which are really great to build loyalty. But the downside is; it bit expensive for me. Otherwise, it's a great choice.

BunnyeBun™
AfterShip & Automizely replied August 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We have gone through the chat transcripts and sent you an email to discuss this further.

Also, please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

AfterShip Team

December 22, 2021

I think it's an awesome app. With the free starter pack you are able to test and evaluate the app extensively. A good app for any online store.

Lowwis
Belgium
AfterShip & Automizely replied December 22, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are happy to know that you are happy with the customer service support
We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at:
support@aftership.com. We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating.

Regards,
Team AfterShip

October 9, 2015

Great product, have seen all the features. Cant wait to get started.

Heads Up For Tails
November 14, 2022

I recommend a lot this app, very useful and the developers are very kind. I am using it and it automatize all my shipping processes. Thank you

LYOM™