AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

lefrenchapart

L'application nous permet de suivre nos commandes, avec un parfait timing.
Et aussi la synchronisation et bonne, merci

Orion Tech

Very useful app. The interface is friendly and makes it easy to provide customers with relevant information. A few glitches that kick me out of the app once in a while, but the pretty solid app.

Angel's Trending Gifts

I downloaded the application thinking that I would be able to send notifications with the free plan; however, it was not the deal. So, it is kind of my mistake that I did not read the pricing info carefully. I haven't started using it actively yet.

Yeembe

Very good app but customer support needs to improve. It can take you several inquiries just to get an actual response that answers your question.

Women Fitness Legging

I use this app to help me keep track of my customers orders. I love how accurate they are! Im still new to this app but don't see anything that needs improving

Heaven Invading Earth 1

This app is an excellent app for high volume sales. However, Afterships free program doesn't come close to what Shopify provides for the customers. Shopify will email the customer on your behalf, give them a customized thank you for shopping with us page with a button to continue shopping after they have checked the status of their order, and a product picture of what they ordered. Aftership does not provide that to the customer, at least not on the free plan. Aftership only gives the customer tracking information on the free program. Where does aftership shine? Aftership shines with the seller, not really the customer, at least, not on the free plan. The seller can monitor what's happing with their packages. If you have a high volume of sales Aftership will work well for the seller. Customer service will respond to you, but it may take a day or two. I've only had one email that they didn't answer. The other emails they responded too, and I figured out how to fix the error that I sent on the email they didn't reply! I'm still under two weeks with this app, but that's what I've noticed so far. Hope this helps.

Rocky Trade Network

The app could offer a little more branded experience, but it's good. For tracking orders its great. It really works well if you set it up properly. I like to put a track your order link on the order page, and in the emails it sends out. Which is totally possible with aftership.

Especially for dropshipping, this is great. If you physically mail out your own products like I do in a couple of my businesses, I prefer shipstation because it does all of the extra shipping stuff that we require. But for my dropshipping sites, I just use aftership and its great.

Martmate Store

I installed this app on my store so that my customers can track their shipments easily. I have personally tested it and it's really cool.

Bekkostore

Amazing app. Does the job, and does it for free.

Giving it 4* because it's somewhat difficult to make it feels "native" on the free version (since it forces you to redirect to the page they create), but don't get me wrong, it still looks good on their page, is just a personal preference as we'd prefer that our customers stay in our store.

Unborderedstyles

Aftership has been fundamental in my business growth. With a new business like mines, sometimes it's very hard to find help or guidance. I would like to thank the Aftership team for the excellent support.