AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Coastal Cool USA

Great service, Fixed my issue, Gt my site up and running! Thanks aftership :) Will be definitely using you guys.

August 22, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

AfterShip Team

BunnyeBun™

Aftership allows us to make our tracking more branded and not look like some scammers. The best part is that you can send a real notification to the customers which are really great to build loyalty. But the downside is; it bit expensive for me. Otherwise, it's a great choice.

August 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We have gone through the chat transcripts and sent you an email to discuss this further.

Also, please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

AfterShip Team

praticool.com

Intuitive application and very efficient support.
The possibility of customization is very pleasant.

August 4, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Nitish Kumar

Bizvadi™

This application is very intuitive and the customer service very very available. Amish was very kind and helpful. My tracking page is much more professional.

July 29, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and the support team. We will surely convey your kind words to "Amish".

Dimple Contacts (HK)

Nice design, easy to use. Accurate tracking for the customers. Just sometimes it takes a bit long to load the page.

July 27, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered and will definitely be looked into. We are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com.

Nitish

Seated Home

I'd love to be able to use the customer notifications with the free plan, but unfortunately that is not available. I wanted the branding removed from the tracking page, and the customer support was great with helping me out. Very friendly and competent.

July 25, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am sorry; as of now the feature to send notifications is not available on Free plan.
We will try our best to ensure that you always experience the best customer support.

Kolus Home

It's very easy to implement & works very well. The best from all the apps I've tried so far. I am currently on the free version as our monthly orders are below 50. I definitely recommend. Support is also very responsive. Recommendation: Branded tracking page design can be improved!

July 11, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better.

Noli-Fashion

I really like this app. I really dislike the fact that they removed the merchants ability to edit the text messages and the email that go out to the customers. Only for that reason, otherwise I would give them 5 stars.

July 8, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am sorry; as of now the feature to edit SMS is not available. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, regarding your issue about editing emails, we are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. We can also have a quick discussion in order to explain the features, provided by AfterShip.

Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

Shampoohead

very good app and good customer service support. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to have a good tracking app for their store

July 6, 2021

Rupam

Urbane Home Goods

The customization allowed is much better than some of the competitors, although the price is higher as well.

July 4, 2021