AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Cafazzini Com

They said it is free when using it as Shopify customer and customer will get email tracking notification, no SMS which requires PREMIUM services however when I fully configured the page the system took me to their website saying that it is unlimited tracking for FREE but NO EMAILS NOTIFICATIONS unless I spend $109 per month for 2000 consigments.

Mighty Paintings

good app but forced to write a review because they won't remove that annoying 'leave a review' bar from their dashboard asking you to write a review

Myyn

great app,hliuoiuy79yoiuhliugt987yougvkuyfo87yug

Accra Free Market

Fantastic app! Improves customer experience and gives us and our customers a quick shipping analytics to help us understand and improve our shipping process.

Delavons Test

I don't have much to say about it. I would need some times to make any comments.

Veggie Think

So far not a fan. Two major flaws I have noticed thus far. 1. If your order contains five products shipped from different manufacturers, they receive five emails with the same order number on them, but they have no clue which product the emails are regarding. 2. If the shipping data has Chinese text in it, the email from Aftership retains that text in the email sent to the customer. I can send emails directly from within Shopify (push) and save myself a dime a piece.

Stitchinko

Don't have an opinion yet, just giving up to popups asking to leave a review.

Agxbo

Just downloaded it and still testing it. The shipment order is pretty hard to synchronize with shopify thou.

Omarelectronics

I just installed it. Can't wait to use it

Turnagain Parts

I like it. A few suggestions:

1. Allow sorting by column on the tracking page. That's the only page I use and all the orders are mixed up with no way to sort.
2. Either eliminate the origin and destination columns that say only USA or make them useful by putting in City and State (tracking page).
3. I haven't been able to get the code for adding an order tracking page to my site working. That would be useful.