AfterShip Order Tracking

AfterShip Order Tracking

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Order Status Lookup, Branded Track Page, Shipping Notification

Luckyjoeessentials

Just add to store and need to see how well it works to give an review

Therealcapsulecorp

its a nice app sometimes doesnt open and has gliches

Stephen Donnie

It’s good atleast it’s my first time don’t know much about it

Digikraze Com

still finding out if this app will work at all

Wizarding Wishes

helpful app but expensive and keeps asking for a review! how annoying! IT NEVER STOPS ASKING FOR A REVIEW. THE POPUP CONSTANTLY COMES UP!

Fit Fab Online Shop

This is good ...unfortunately i cant add my local courier here in my country

Rize Fm

Haven't even had a chance to use it. Having card issues with my bank. Opened a ticket three days ago. No response. Would like to use it, but there's no communication.

Happytrunks

Honestly I hadn't gotten time to use it before constantly plagued with this notice to review it so here I am.

Cafazzini Com

They said it is free when using it as Shopify customer and customer will get email tracking notification, no SMS which requires PREMIUM services however when I fully configured the page the system took me to their website saying that it is unlimited tracking for FREE but NO EMAILS NOTIFICATIONS unless I spend $109 per month for 2000 consigments.

Mighty Paintings

good app but forced to write a review because they won't remove that annoying 'leave a review' bar from their dashboard asking you to write a review