AfterShip Order Tracking

Order Status Lookup, Branded Track Page, Shipping Notification

Myyn

great app,hliuoiuy79yoiuhliugt987yougvkuyfo87yug

Accra Free Market

Fantastic app! Improves customer experience and gives us and our customers a quick shipping analytics to help us understand and improve our shipping process.

Delavons Test

I don't have much to say about it. I would need some times to make any comments.

Veggie Think

So far not a fan. Two major flaws I have noticed thus far. 1. If your order contains five products shipped from different manufacturers, they receive five emails with the same order number on them, but they have no clue which product the emails are regarding. 2. If the shipping data has Chinese text in it, the email from Aftership retains that text in the email sent to the customer. I can send emails directly from within Shopify (push) and save myself a dime a piece.

Stitchinko

Don't have an opinion yet, just giving up to popups asking to leave a review.

Agxbo

Just downloaded it and still testing it. The shipment order is pretty hard to synchronize with shopify thou.

Omarelectronics

I just installed it. Can't wait to use it

Turnagain Parts

I like it. A few suggestions:

1. Allow sorting by column on the tracking page. That's the only page I use and all the orders are mixed up with no way to sort.
2. Either eliminate the origin and destination columns that say only USA or make them useful by putting in City and State (tracking page).
3. I haven't been able to get the code for adding an order tracking page to my site working. That would be useful.

Ninho De Gente

It's okay. A tad overpriced for automation software. It gets behind. People will get their delivery and a day later get the e-mail notice that it's on it's way. Support is 24 behind - send a ticket today and expect to hear a day later (they are not on this side of the globe yet I think are big enough to start thinking about a North American support desk). Seems like a one-man operation. Always get a reply from the same person. It's okay, but the system doesn't always work. Still, it's the best at the moment. Customers want more frequent updates. Mine, anyway.

Smartskystore Com

Its a useful app for tracking orders.