AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Specs Bags & More

The app is easy easy to set up. Still feeling my way around though. I like the fact I was able to make a separate page for my customers to track packages on my website. ( included in the free package) Also 100 free tracks monthly. Great for someone just starting out. I do recommend the app. Makes it easier on the customer and me.

havenmuslima

It is ok but the track my order page on my site always says tracking doesn't exist. Not sure how I can fix it

genkys

so far, not easy to use App. I don't find the way to have automatic sync the tracking information but only manually update, that should be something hold back.

DealDigNow

I have used the app now for 6 orders and it works great. Easy to install and great support videos on how it works and configurations.

Pawjet

I use this app to help keep with with customer's tracking information. It helps me a lot by cutting down on customer's inquiries about their product(s) when being shipped.

lostdiamond

Good app, easy to use. Customer friendly, not a problem with it. Looking forward to upgrade. St

Krafto Jodhpur

I'm still learning to use this app, but until now I'm happy with the same. I just want to automate the return and exchange process. To save some time it is best to use something like this. So, now I just have to click some options and done.

Allpify

Perfect, very good this app, help me to track all my orders thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wood N Toys

The app do the job for my dropshipping store, huge selection of carrier. Some are missing, but still an efficient app. I do recommend !

Alpine Ridge Outfitters

Will give 5 stars when they show why all orders are not in sync. Overall a very good and user friendly app.