AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Big Boy Collectibles

Very useful and easy to use. I have been using it for over a year now no issues.

Dahowell2000

I like aftership it keeps my tracking and allows me to know when y customers received their shipment.

Backandbumbags

Great app, easy for beginners. I have just barely started my store and it is nice not to worry about tracking and things. I can sign up for premium and have aftership take care of everything for me.

Johnling

thanks for the app. I am testing it out

Airo Health

Great app. It's made our user's shipping experience seamless!

Rose Kloset

Great app. Really does gave you your shipment updates in less than 1.2.3! Added this app to my site, gave the customers even more acces to site funnels and never having to leave the page. You will not loose out at all! Gave aftership a try. For sure you would not regret it. I didn't!

Deposito De Gnomos

I didnt think I would find something like this for free

Thepink Label

Great app! When couldn’t locate a package for our customer, AfterShip was our hero, allowing us to get an update in mere moments. I only wish they offered the option to send that update to customer without having to have a paid plan. Once we get more sales we will definitely be updating. This is a must have tool for all Shopify merchants.

1stthegalaxy

some tracking number app cant track but it ok
why show me always review
i dont like it

Trendsarena

i am new to shopify tho.. i have not made any sales yet but from what i have seen on earth aftership and shopify work hand in hand nd i hope the tracking is automated to my customers