AfterShip Tracking

AfterShip Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
July 11, 2021

It's very easy to implement & works very well. The best from all the apps I've tried so far. I am currently on the free version as our monthly orders are below 50. I definitely recommend. Support is also very responsive. Recommendation: Branded tracking page design can be improved!

Kolus Home
India
Automizely & AfterShip replied July 11, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better.

July 8, 2021

I really like this app. I really dislike the fact that they removed the merchants ability to edit the text messages and the email that go out to the customers. Only for that reason, otherwise I would give them 5 stars.

Noli-Fashion
Automizely & AfterShip replied July 8, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am sorry; as of now the feature to edit SMS is not available. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, regarding your issue about editing emails, we are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. We can also have a quick discussion in order to explain the features, provided by AfterShip.

Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

We will try our best to ensure that you always experience the best customer support.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

July 6, 2021

very good app and good customer service support. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to have a good tracking app for their store

Shampoohead
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Automizely & AfterShip replied July 6, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

July 4, 2021

The customization allowed is much better than some of the competitors, although the price is higher as well.

Urbane Home Goods
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Automizely & AfterShip replied July 4, 2021

July 1, 2021

Have just installed this app & seems great so far. Needed help & support was very quick and helpful.

Treasure Knot
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied July 1, 2021

June 23, 2021

I am trying this new app, customer service is quick and responsive. I will have to return later about my experience with the actual app. But so far so good.

VAUNZY
Time spent using app: 4 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied June 23, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations and you are happy with the support that was provided to you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com.

June 17, 2021

Asked for assistance with my store, received help immediately. Thank you Aftership for aiding me in my stores success!

Enter The Yack
Automizely & AfterShip replied June 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users.

Your feedback has been noted. We would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

June 2, 2021

Helps my store out and my customers. No more wondering when items ship or when they will be delivered.

MUDA Cards
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Automizely & AfterShip replied June 2, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

We are available 24x7, you can always contact us via live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

June 1, 2021

i didn't get to really use it for now but i'm very happy with what it has to offer a young entrepreneur like me

FitnessComfy™
Time spent using app: 5 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied June 1, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

June 1, 2021

Really good app but no french traduction. Great customer experience and good interface. Would recommend for sure !

VoluptHair
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied June 1, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know about your suggestion and this would definitely be looked into. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.