AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

TwentyDrop

Some of the worst support I have encountered. Been struggling with one simple problem and I get a new customer service representative replying each time, wanting me to resubmit the exact same thing. Feels like I'm talking to bot it's that bad! Pulling my hair out. Better look somewhere else for a shipping app.

99FAB

BE AWARE OF YOUR CARD DATA WILL BE STOLEN AND CHARGED SUDDENTLY.
I'm on Starter (Free) plan with 100 quota. Stil today charged me Invoice #FEBB46C-0022 Receipt #2245-6803 $60 USD for nothing. Even i cancel my paid membership. Once you enter the card details there is no way to remove it. They will also not willing to remove. All you need to open a dispute with your bank. This is a serious problem against PCI compliance. We are contacting with Stripe and Shopify about the issue. There is a law regarding save customer card data. And this will be a serious case file against customer rights. We will involve our company lawyer and will fight for this.

Thanks for the review.
There is no such concern with the app and billing part. As per the mentioned invoice there are 120 extra tracking numbers for which you were charged. Please reply to the email and we can talk on this further.

Floucia

IF I COULD GIVE A - SCORE I WOULD THE SUPPORT IS LAZY UN MOTIVATED. HAVING A COMPLEX ISSUE THEY REALLY COULDNT GIVE A SH...T

May 21, 2020

Thank You for the review, may I please request you to kindly reply to the email sent and we can discuss any feature related complexity.

Tabby Shop

Not good. Wouldn't let me past the first registration screen. All fields filled out correctly but then program just stops. Bit buggy for me and just makes me nervous if they can't make the install process simply and easy. Keep working on it guys. disapointed!

Paw Huggies

Hell no fuck this app, their plans state 2000 trackings per month for $99 and then charged me $603 haha wtf bullshit ass app. I contacted them about that and never responded but when i contacted them about other stuff they replied super fast lol FUCK THIS APP bunch of scammy ass fucking stupid ass people.

May 21, 2020

Thank you for the review, can you join on a screenshare call please. Details are mailed to you, please respond.

Unavo Place

BEWARE!! SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE AND DO NOT NEVER INSTALL THIS!!

This is a scam and a fraud!!! All I did was sign up for a "free" plan which I never even got to using. Out of no where $1000 freaking dollars got charged to my card. If this is not hideous and crooked I don't know what else is. Shopify needs to take down this app ASAP. I'm waiting to get refunded and already opened a chargeback dispute with PayPal and VISA credit card. No wonder India is the scam capital of the world!! The developers ought to be ashamed of themselves. Bloody baiters.

Men-look

There is no free plan in the app. Misinformation
Not pleased so far

May 21, 2020

Thanks for the review, please check the pricing page for the free plan information at https://www.aftership.com/pricing

DizzyAuto

They billed me 69usd for 238 shipments which they were supposed to bill only 15usd because 50shipments are free. Then 188x0.08= 15usd which
i don't recommend them at all

May 21, 2020

Please share the invoice on the email sent to you.
We will check and if refund if required.

Canvas by Numbers

I cannot express enough the amount of frustration we are experiencing right now. We have around 400 tracking numbers saved with the wrong couriers, which means over 400 customers cannot track their orders. The app misread the couriers, or something happened there (I don't know because support does not want to have a look).

I have been sending emails to support ONE WEEK!! They asked me to grant them access to our Shopify store, as they would need to delete all wrong tracks and replace them. And that was it. No one has checked anything.

After a few days and emails, they came back asking me if I saw their colleague's email response, which was about an unrelated issue! Like I have problem X, and they come back like "hey, did you see my colleague's response to problem Y"? (they don't read previous tickets nor pay attention to what's going on).

To charge me $552 last month for excess shipments (surprise!), they were quite fast. I emailed about the charge, and I got a response within hours. Money is money, I guess.

So here we are. With a $199/mo membership, we are waiting over a week to fix something that is generating a significant support debt and taking a lot of time.

If they treat like this someone who brings almost 10k shipments a month, I cannot imagine what they'll do with smaller merchants.

I hope they do read this review and answer ANY of the many emails we have sent since asking for help since. The issue is not resolved, and they are just ignoring it. We are thinking about escalating this with Shopify.

Seriously, these people have over 3k reviews. They won't give a damn about you as they are well established now. I never experienced this kind of behavior from them before. Not sure why they dropped the ball.

Jenny’s Beauty Spot

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD. The only reason they have 4.6 stars is that they MAKE you review when you download the app. I signed up for the "free" plan and got a BILL FOR $390!!! What!? It even says on the website there are no extra charges for the free plan!! They have not responded to me when I asked for a refund again. I will continue to battle this because this makes me feel it is a BAIT & SWITCH! I hope someone can resolve it. I even have a feeling they are going to bill me again for something else. This has been a TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! I can only change this to a positive review if they are able to provide great customer service and provide a full refund.