AfterShip Order Tracking

AfterShip Order Tracking

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Order Status Lookup, Branded Track Page, Shipping Notification

Coolio!

So far so good. it's not perfect, but I think it might be a little more useful than other tracking solutions, mainly because it is a semi-branded experience.

A few things I would like to see: better customisation of the 2 provided templates including changing that limited markdown header/footer box and perhaps just using HTML(?), being able to customise the default tracking information text (bad English grammar), being able to style the notification emails esp with a logo and branded colours, better back-linking to the Shopify store from every order (such as a Shopify order number link in the back end that opens the order within Shopify).

Thanks, I think it's worth exploring to see if it calms my customers down when presented with the initial "Tracking not found" issue which is my biggest gripe with Dropshipping in general.

Luxe

Can't really say much for now. I have not really used it. I still need to observe its functions. I think it should be ok though

LionXpoStore

AfterShip is doing an amazing job, but I can't upgrade my plan because I don't make any sales yet. when I make sale i'll come back to upgrade my plan.

Kevul Jewelry

It was easy to integrate this app with my shopify store. Really love that they give a tracking page with our shop URL and also can design the tracking page with insta feed and some other marketing assets. Only pain point was that they don't offer language translation for updates. So if you are shipping from China and that company doesn't offer updates in English, your tracking page will display updates in Chinese but not English. Other than, everything else is good and would rate 5 if not for that. Also, their customer service was great and quickly solved any issues I had.

Sacred Pet Boutique

This app worked really well until about 1 month ago. For no reason it decided to not track parcels and not email customers with tracking numbers.
When we needed support... all we got was a false hope promise that they were look into the problem.
We have waited over a month and have decided to move on to a more reliable app.

UPDATE
I have changed my original score from 2 stars to 4 stars. The support people really made the difference with this issue. They were in constant contact with us and even had a personal call to help us work through the issue.
While the fault was not their doing (Australia Post made some changes but didn't notify anyone), it did take too long, too many emails and a poor review before it became a priority to fix the issue.
We are back on track thanks to the Aftership support team.

Inflatable Fun Warehouse

Great app overall needs some improvements, but does the job for tracking customers packages on your site. Does everything you'd expect from a major shippers tracking apps. Very well done app we are happy with it on our store. inflatablefunwarehouse.com

Lanbenatural

So I haven't been using this app long enough to give a credited review, however I will change my star once I do

Specs Bags & More

The app is easy easy to set up. Still feeling my way around though. I like the fact I was able to make a separate page for my customers to track packages on my website. ( included in the free package) Also 100 free tracks monthly. Great for someone just starting out. I do recommend the app. Makes it easier on the customer and me.

havenmuslima

It is ok but the track my order page on my site always says tracking doesn't exist. Not sure how I can fix it

genkys

so far, not easy to use App. I don't find the way to have automatic sync the tracking information but only manually update, that should be something hold back.