AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Comodi Home

Support team was very helpful, I would recommend this app to all, althought it might be a bit complex for ´newbies ´

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad to hear about your experience with our customer support. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Aftership Team

CelestialSirius

Using this app been really been helpful for building my website, The helper are really helpful, fast with responses.

April 20, 2021

Aftership Team

Tie Your Camel Shop

I haven't used the app yet but the customer service is super fast!! I hope to provide 5* later - when I have seen an order through.

April 16, 2021

Babiebug

Thank u so much Sonali for helping me through the setup of the app. You have been of great help. Thank u.

April 16, 2021

Vicki`sShop

it is very easy to understand. thank you so much. i was able to set the tracking button all by myself.

April 14, 2021

Spark Vegan

I received very good customer service via their easily accessible chat app. Highly recommended by my friend.

April 14, 2021

Buster-life

I am just discovering the application but it has many interesting features. Like the notification system or the customizable tracking page. I'm looking forward to see in the long run.

April 8, 2021

Scentennials Products

Would be nice when using the notification history if you could track by order id. Amazon frequently ships an order using multiple shipments. I cannot track all notifications for an order just using the tracking number.

April 7, 2021

Thank you for your Suggestion.

We will definitely look at it.
Please let us know if you have any issues. Our support team is available 24X7 and also you email us at support@aftership.com.

asoftpillow

5 star customer service they were great! App itself is 4 stars but is super good as it integrates with Klaviyo emails so I can already use my preset themes and layouts (as well as edit it in an app I am familiar with). Some down sides were that the tracking page is a little bland/empty. I've seen others with a map showing the end/current destinations. Another thing is that there is no blacklist option available so I have to figure out the filters I will use on Klaviyo's end instead. They said they will implement these soon enough so I'm excited for that.

April 3, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

AfterShip team

Pet Peeve

Easy to set up with great customer support. Alleviate a lot of stress handling shipping I recommend this app.

April 2, 2021