AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Sol le Luna Closet

My store is still new and so I haven't started using the app live, but the support from the team have been exceptional with ensuring my store is ready for launch. Keep it up guys. Can’t wait to launch

MASSIVE RAVE

Useful app to encourage people of the safety of a store, free plan available. easy to add to your website.

Gifts For Difficult Mothers

Aftership is an essential app!! It eliminates a lot of confusion shipping in an international marketplace!

Zera Jewels

I like this app alot. It helps reduce customer tracking inquiries. However the only flaw is that it still shows chinese lettering. I sent an email to customer support but never heard back. Hopefully I can figure out how to do it.

My Gym Bag Store

This app was quite easy to install and it will take care of my costumers in the after purchase process.

Heart N' Soul Home

AfterShip is an excellent solution for tracking shipments! Only minor issue is that there are no SSL certificates on custom domains. That said, the customer support is very responsive.

GLOW ART

AFTER SHIP an amazing tool to provide the absolute best in customer service.
I use it daily and would not know how to service my accounts well without AFTER SHIP.

lefrenchapart

L'application nous permet de suivre nos commandes, avec un parfait timing.
Et aussi la synchronisation et bonne, merci

Orion Tech

Very useful app. The interface is friendly and makes it easy to provide customers with relevant information. A few glitches that kick me out of the app once in a while, but the pretty solid app.

Angel's Trending Gifts

I downloaded the application thinking that I would be able to send notifications with the free plan; however, it was not the deal. So, it is kind of my mistake that I did not read the pricing info carefully. I haven't started using it actively yet.