AfterShip Tracking

AfterShip Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
May 3, 2021

I am just setting up the account, so I haven't used much features. I need to add my information for customer contact.

Modest Walls
Time spent using app: 6 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied May 3, 2021

I am glad to know that you are exploring our app and I am sure you will find it useful. In case you need any assistance while using the app, please do not hesitate to contact us back and we will be happy to help you.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 on live chat to assist you.

Neelima Aggarwal
Team AfterShip

May 3, 2021

I'm using the app for order tracking. The setup seems to be user-friendly. I am new to using it, but so far so good.

PressItNGo
Time spent using app: 8 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied May 3, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad to know that AfterShip app is living upto your expectations. Please let us know if you have more suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Nitish
Team AfterShip

Edited April 30, 2021

So far so good. App looks clean and the support team has been very helpful with helping set up the app for use in the store. After I get some customer feedback I will update in accordance with the end customer.

Scott's Online Bargain Bin.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 30, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad to hear about your experience with our customer support. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. In case if any assistance is required, you can always use the chatbox option to reach out to us 24*7.

The AfterShip Team

April 30, 2021

Seems to be tracking orders well. Sometimes, however, the courier services is incorrectly identified by Aftership in which case you have to manually change it. Kinda beats the point of an automated tracking dashboard but it's not very cumbersome to do on occasion. Customer support is responsive as well.

Fourth Frontier
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 30, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

We are working on this to make courier detection more efficient. We hope it will help to enhance your experience to 5 stars one.

April 27, 2021

Support team was very helpful, I would recommend this app to all, althought it might be a bit complex for ´newbies ´

Comodi Home
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad to hear about your experience with our customer support. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Aftership Team

April 20, 2021

Using this app been really been helpful for building my website, The helper are really helpful, fast with responses.

CelestialSirius
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 20, 2021

Aftership Team

April 16, 2021

I haven't used the app yet but the customer service is super fast!! I hope to provide 5* later - when I have seen an order through.

Tie Your Camel Shop
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 16, 2021

April 16, 2021

Thank u so much Sonali for helping me through the setup of the app. You have been of great help. Thank u.

Babiebug
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 16, 2021

April 14, 2021

it is very easy to understand. thank you so much. i was able to set the tracking button all by myself.

Vicki`sShop
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 14, 2021

April 8, 2021

I am just discovering the application but it has many interesting features. Like the notification system or the customizable tracking page. I'm looking forward to see in the long run.

Buster-life