AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Beach Bunny Curls

I used this app to install reviews on my product page and homepage, both worked like a charm and was super easy to use

April 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

AfterShip Team

cinnamonbays

wow haven't used app yet, but customer service is pretty fast & made a good impression, ill be sure to come back if i have any update of the service itself.

March 30, 2021

Regards,
AfterShip Team

iNCADORA

If the free plan had a limited number of emails it sends to the customers it would have been more affordable and easier for small businesses who get less than 50 orders

March 22, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We have forwarded your valuable suggestion to the concerned team.
Please let us know if you have more suggestions for us.

AfterShip Team,

MyMillie

Still learning the app which is the only reason I haven't yet given 5 stars. Client support is fantastic

February 28, 2021

We are glad to know that you liked our services.

Please go ahead and explore the app to your leisure. We are just a click away to make your experience like never before. Awaiting for awesome suggestions and recommendations.

Regards,
Nitish Kumar

Youtheory

This app solved some of the compliance issues we had with allowing customer self service, the only trouble we ran into was on attempting to setup and invitations of additional users. One of the invited users somehow created a separate instance. Customer support was extremely quick with response and we were able to resolve the issue immediately.

February 18, 2021

We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,
Mukul Saxena

Galactical Room

This seams a pretty good app. I did not like the fact that they never specified pricing until I got close to the end of trial. They do have a free subscription which allows you track 50 orders but there is another plan selected by default which costs 9 USD a month or 9.99 USD a month. Overall it is a good and simple to use app. I would recommend

Those One Liners

Good overall. There is however PTT Turkey that they can't seem to track although it's on their list. I've had a talk with customer service 3-4 times about this. They're generally attentive but in this case, all I get is a few exchanges and then complete silence. So, the reported bug never gets solved. On other occasions, customer service was good. Still, Aftership is the only option that we've found to properly track all carriers involved in international shipments.

Bodybeauty

Good assistance , I recommand this app. I had a problem on my tracking page and IT solved it within 2 days.

January 29, 2021

Kind regards,
Riyaz

urban-baby-store

The support team is helpful, knowledgeable and diligent. They stick with you until the problem is resolved. The app is pretty decent once you've set it up properly. Not the most customizable interface in the world, but enough that you can sort of make it look like part of your site. if you squint :-) I wish the customer interface displayed the tracking timetable in a moe graphical and attractive manner.
The problem is that a lot of shippers don't provide very detailed tracking info from their side, so it's sometimes frustrating for our customers. That's not Aftership's fault though.
A bit expensive though at $69/month. The free plan is ok for smaller stores.
Remember to activate your shipping vendors in the Settings, otherwise tracking requests will incorrectly report 'shipment not found' results.

January 27, 2021

Hey :)

Thank you for your honest feedback.

We’re working round the clock to incorporate more advanced features to help merchants give the best tracking experience to their customers.

For example, we’ve launched a mobile tracking app to enable on the go shipment tracking for the customers.

1. Customers can get real-time order status updates via the AfterShip iOS and
Android tracking apps.

2. Users can insert the "Track order with AfterShip" button to the Shopify
order confirmation page to encourage customers to download the app.

3. Courier mapping to help users import Shopify orders to AfterShip with the
correct couriers.

We would love to help you further in case the above features aren’t meeting your requirements, simply drop in your feedback.

Furthermore, our Support Team would be more than happy to assist you further with whatever else you need, feel free to contact us anytime.

BraedStore

fast and convenient support, qualified specialist. Highly recommend. Support decided all my problems just in 2 minutes. I had a code problem...

November 15, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable comments.

Let us know if you have any further questions. You can contact us at support@aftership.com (24X7).

Best Regards,