AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Insurance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Tie Your Camel Shop

I haven't used the app yet but the customer service is super fast!! I hope to provide 5* later - when I have seen an order through.

April 16, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Babiebug

Thank u so much Sonali for helping me through the setup of the app. You have been of great help. Thank u.

April 16, 2021

Vicki`sShop

it is very easy to understand. thank you so much. i was able to set the tracking button all by myself.

April 14, 2021

Buster-life

I am just discovering the application but it has many interesting features. Like the notification system or the customizable tracking page. I'm looking forward to see in the long run.

April 8, 2021

Scentennials Products

Would be nice when using the notification history if you could track by order id. Amazon frequently ships an order using multiple shipments. I cannot track all notifications for an order just using the tracking number.

April 7, 2021

Thank you for your Suggestion.

We will definitely look at it.
Please let us know if you have any issues. Our support team is available 24X7 and also you email us at support@aftership.com.

asoftpillow

5 star customer service they were great! App itself is 4 stars but is super good as it integrates with Klaviyo emails so I can already use my preset themes and layouts (as well as edit it in an app I am familiar with). Some down sides were that the tracking page is a little bland/empty. I've seen others with a map showing the end/current destinations. Another thing is that there is no blacklist option available so I have to figure out the filters I will use on Klaviyo's end instead. They said they will implement these soon enough so I'm excited for that.

April 3, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

AfterShip team

Pet Peeve

Easy to set up with great customer support. Alleviate a lot of stress handling shipping I recommend this app.

April 2, 2021

Beach Bunny Curls

I used this app to install reviews on my product page and homepage, both worked like a charm and was super easy to use

April 1, 2021

cinnamonbays

wow haven't used app yet, but customer service is pretty fast & made a good impression, ill be sure to come back if i have any update of the service itself.

March 30, 2021

Hello,

iNCADORA

If the free plan had a limited number of emails it sends to the customers it would have been more affordable and easier for small businesses who get less than 50 orders

March 22, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We have forwarded your valuable suggestion to the concerned team.
Please let us know if you have more suggestions for us.

We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

AfterShip Team,