AfterShip Tracking

AfterShip Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
April 7, 2021

Would be nice when using the notification history if you could track by order id. Amazon frequently ships an order using multiple shipments. I cannot track all notifications for an order just using the tracking number.

Scentennials Products
Time spent using app: 8 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 7, 2021

Thank you for your Suggestion.

We will definitely look at it.
Please let us know if you have any issues. Our support team is available 24X7 and also you email us at support@aftership.com.

Edited April 3, 2021

5 star customer service they were great! App itself is 4 stars but is super good as it integrates with Klaviyo emails so I can already use my preset themes and layouts (as well as edit it in an app I am familiar with). Some down sides were that the tracking page is a little bland/empty. I've seen others with a map showing the end/current destinations. Another thing is that there is no blacklist option available so I have to figure out the filters I will use on Klaviyo's end instead. They said they will implement these soon enough so I'm excited for that.

asoftpillow
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 3, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

AfterShip team

Edited April 2, 2021

Easy to set up with great customer support. Alleviate a lot of stress handling shipping I recommend this app.

Pet Peeve
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 2, 2021

April 1, 2021

I used this app to install reviews on my product page and homepage, both worked like a charm and was super easy to use

Beach Bunny Curls
Time spent using app: 8 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 1, 2021

March 30, 2021

wow haven't used app yet, but customer service is pretty fast & made a good impression, ill be sure to come back if i have any update of the service itself.

cinnamonbays
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Automizely & AfterShip replied March 30, 2021

Hello,

March 22, 2021

If the free plan had a limited number of emails it sends to the customers it would have been more affordable and easier for small businesses who get less than 50 orders

iNCADORA
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Automizely & AfterShip replied March 22, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We have forwarded your valuable suggestion to the concerned team.
Please let us know if you have more suggestions for us.

We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

AfterShip Team,

February 27, 2021

Still learning the app which is the only reason I haven't yet given 5 stars. Client support is fantastic

MyMillie
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 28, 2021

We are glad to know that you liked our services.

Please go ahead and explore the app to your leisure. We are just a click away to make your experience like never before. Awaiting for awesome suggestions and recommendations.

Nitish Kumar

February 18, 2021

This app solved some of the compliance issues we had with allowing customer self service, the only trouble we ran into was on attempting to setup and invitations of additional users. One of the invited users somehow created a separate instance. Customer support was extremely quick with response and we were able to resolve the issue immediately.

Youtheory
Time spent using app: 10 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words.
We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,
Mukul Saxena

February 17, 2021

This seams a pretty good app. I did not like the fact that they never specified pricing until I got close to the end of trial. They do have a free subscription which allows you track 50 orders but there is another plan selected by default which costs 9 USD a month or 9.99 USD a month. Overall it is a good and simple to use app. I would recommend

Galactical Room
Albania
Time spent using app: 28 days
Edited July 6, 2021

Good overall. There is however PTT Turkey that they can't seem to track although it's on their list. I've had a talk with customer service 3-4 times about this. They're generally attentive but in this case, all I get is a few exchanges and then complete silence. So, the reported bug never gets solved. On other occasions, customer service was good. Still, Aftership is the only option that we've found to properly track all carriers involved in international shipments.

Those One Liners