AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

GoShoppers.ca

How do delete this scam app . i couldn't see it in my shoplift store after i added it by mistake ????

Cherry & Oak

Never had to leave a bad review on any app until now. This app seems to have a serious syncing problem - tracking numbers are missing. Customers keep asking where's my tracking number where's my tracking number. It's been such a nightmare. Support for this app is virtually non-existent.

La Porte Des Secrets

rien de gratuit vous oblige à un teste de 14j .......................................................

Poppie Pink

A pop up is telling me I need to change my Pass Word? I haven't created a password as yet to consider making a change?

Awesome Maps

What I really hate is a premium priced app with horrible support. You know when they don't answer your question. I can't say anything about the app as for me it didn't work and I didn't get the answers I was looking for. So cannot use it and probably will stop trying.

Cavalor Direct

Waste of time - stopped supporting my major courier, to quote their support "as of now".
Wasted couple hours setting it all up.
Installers beware - Royal Mail is not supported in this app "as of now"

SevenZeroEight Gin - Australia

It didn’t bring in the tracking numbers. Only 6 random ones all of pending status but nothing that was useful at all. Waste of time.

Nektom Watches

I used this app, it's so bad. I can't import my ship imformation. It's always failed. And there is something wrong about the sync with shopify, not all order s are sync.Some orders are missing.And I can't connect the customer service.

trendyaisle

so complicated not worth the headache. Literally so many different youtube videos and then instructions on website dont even correlate.

October 10, 2019

Dear user, can you please reply to the email that we sent?
Please help us with your availability, we will make sure every concern is addressed on a call.

Lisa K. Stephenson Store

THIEVES!! I have been trying to delete this app for almost 10 mins now and I am being told that my password is incorrect (when it is not). I have been redirected almost 4x and this is unacceptable! The app does not integrate well into my website and I cannot change the skin color, so I do not want it and it redirects my customers from my website.

October 10, 2019

Thank you for an honest feedback.
Please check your email address and kindly reply, if you are still facing the issue please do let us know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10