AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Airportag

It's way overpriced. Support is a joke.

Doesn't have any feature that you can't find elsewhere for half price and better support.

Red Rocket Brand

Customer service sucks. Back and forth, back and forth. Not addressing my questions. Responses felt scripted. I do feel bad writing a negative review, but they really need to get their CS folks up to speed. Trackr rocks btw.

MEN'S HAIR

Several years ago, this app was useful. Like several other posters mentioned, it has become HOT GARBAGE. Let me tell you why.

1. They auto-enrolled us in a monthly subscription plan without our knowledge. We never received a confirmation email announcing the change. This was willfully deceptive on their part.

2. Their Shopify app is designed to keep you clueless about your enrollment in the monthly subscription plan. In fact, it displays NO DETAILS at all about your subscription. You could use it everyday without knowing you were enrolled.

3. Customer service is terrible. They have farmed this out to workers from India who follow a script. There is no human consideration to what they do. When we inquired about refunding our unapproved membership charges, their Indian customer agent refused. We had to spend time to follow up with our credit card company to reverse the charges.

Overall, we run a professional store. We don't have time for games or to leave silly reviews. This is terrible company warranted it.

My fellow Shopify customers, PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY!!!

Monos

Can not accept returns past 60 days. Support is slow and can't really give a clear answer to any of our questions

Crook and Staple

Doesn't support most UK services with Royal Mail so it just ignores them... Used them for years but they don't seem to have any interest in fixing this - it used to work...

Legalzissimo

At first it worked well, but now there is an annoying bug which has never been resolved for months!

Some tracking codes will display WRONG DATA (from other tracking codes!!!) and SEND WRONG NOTIFICATIONS to my clients.

When you check with 17track, it is clear that Aftership is mixing in Bullshit data.

So you often end up having an automatic email being sent to a client saying his package was taken by Customs or lost/ that the customer needs to pay an extra fee, when it actually didn't even leave China yet. Or that it is in another country like the Netherlands when it never meant to be there.

The customer answers desperately and then you have to explain to them that your email is wrong, the aftership tracking link you sent them is also wrong, and they have to disregard that all and next upcoming messages.

I even had some customers canceling/ chargebacking me due to Aftership sending wrong tracking code updates :(

So you get an extra support burden, you lose clients and you are paying USD99 for it! Congrats!

I have reported it 5 times, but they don't ever contact their developers to correct their mistake. They simply correct individual cases, but never the root cause of the problem that keeps generating new bugged tracking notifications.

That is why I am strongly thinking of moving to another Tracking solution that does not mislead my clients.

Unfortunately I can't recommend this app to anyone.

TechsFinest

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE APP. DOES NOT WORK WITH ANY KIND OF ALIEXPRESS SHIPPING. DO NOT BUY. THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM

Playtech

The app isn't tracking correctly my orders.

Is showing tracking information for a tracking X in the tracking Y! My customers are going crazy, because it's showing that the orders was delivered (in another state) but it wasn't.

AngelLift

We were automatically billed after the free trial period expired without notice or the ability to select a pricing program. Even worse, they do not respond to support emails.

Ultamodan

UPDATE!!STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP!! I HAVE NOW BEEN CHARGED OVER 200 GBP AND THEY REFUSE TO REFUND THE MONEY! This app does not work 99% of the time. Totally ripped off, charged 130 for one month!! Not transparent with pricing and customer service is ignoring my messages regarding being overcharged. STAY AWAY!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7