AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Petvii

Really bad app. majority of my shipments aren't even trackable. Also you cant change the button color. wish I could give 0

Rexitree™️

Horrible Support! I just explained my issue to an agent named Saif on chat only to be told to send and email to the support team so that they can look into it. I understand his support level, but can he not raise the ticket for me? Why do I have to explain it again to another team?

Tiga souq

bad support, not good at all
button not working in pages so you need a support and you can't get it because of the bad support.

CozzyPups

Worst customer service through Live chat cannot resolve any issues and when you log a support ticket you get in a loop of level 1 questions from different people every time and doesn't help you to resolve the actual issue. Moving to other app in the Shopify app store.

Luxeco

Absolutely terrible I've just spent an hour speaking to one of there agents and he took 15 minutes in between replies to not help at all. One of the worst paid services I've ever used.

Just Paint By Numbers

Very bad experience. Unfortunatelly, a great amount of packages haven't been tracked. I've started a chat with customer support, but for a whole week they coundn't manage what is wrong and just said that sometimes there might be sync problems. I've managed how to add trackings manually in the app, but I can't do that like dozens time a day. Probably, I'll switch to another tracking app. Won't recommend aftership for both useless customer support and buggy function of the app.

March 17, 2020

Thanks for your review and apologies for the trouble.
Please reply to the email sent from our end and kindly allow us to fix all issues that you are facing with the app.

In Play Sportswear

We contacted support twice over a week with no response. We were excited to use the app but support is absent.

March 1, 2020

Hi team, apologies for this. I was unable to find any request raised from you to support.
We have reached out on your email address.
Do let us know, how we can be of assistance.

Best Buddy Dog Products LLC

I was robbed!! Beware of installing this app.
I installed this app and didn't use it. It did not send any tracking information to my customers. I selected a plan and I did plan on using it but, i never got around to setting anything up yet I found a $589 bill in my account this morning because I received more orders than my plan allowed. Why is that? I didn't set this up. I would appreciate a refund.

Overhalfsale

Be aware!! They are charging extra for SMS notifications!! They hiding those fees! Don't turn SMS notifications unless you want to pay extra!

March 1, 2020

Hi, Please note SMS charges are determined by the local carrier at your end or the location to which parcel is and these charges may vary as per the location. These charges are not included within the plan charges.
Also, you can find the sms pricing at our pricing page as well (https://www.aftership.com/pricing).

Shop Cozy Co.

Never signed up for the $29 monthly and yet somehow i was mysteriously on it. I'm very upset because Shopify never asked or did this app ask. It just saw the increase in shipments and switched my plan to the higher one. I'd really love a refund seeing as that I never selected that plan or use this app and I feel robbed.

Hi user,
would you be able to jump on a call with us.
Please schedule here (https://calendly.com/anurag-upreti/30min?month=2020-03)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11