AfterShip ‑ Track + Engage

AfterShip ‑ Track + Engage

by AfterShip

Delight customers with branded tracking page & delivery update

Pokit Innovations

We installed the app to keep track of our fulfilment process. We set up the app and we installed both the Shopify app and the fulfilment supplier app on aftership. Aftership synced orders twice from both sources and created duplicated tracking numbers for almost every order. It was a bit of a nightmare. Aftership shouldn't sync orders with the same Name or ID, or at least flag it as a duplicate.

Got It Here

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!!

This app does not work. Simple as that. The emails that it sends to your customer look like they were written by a three year old, and the links that it includes in the body of the email have a typo that sends your customer to a 404 page. Same issue with the tracking links that it posts to your customer's order information on your store. The setup videos are for an earlier version of the app, and are no help to setup the complicated code revisions that are required to get even the smallest amount of functionality out of this app. I wrestled with the code of this app for almost an hour before I realized that even if I were able to modify it enough to make it work even a little bit, it would never provide the full functionality that it promised. I promptly uninstalled it and politely requested a refund for my subscription that they force you to pay if you want to get "full functionality" out of the app. The free trial version is extremely limited it what it can do, and even the few options that it provides are only semi-funtional. My refund request was denied. Their reasoning for not refunding a full month subscription that was used for less than an hour and did nothing more than send several unprofessional and useless emails to each of my customers over the last 3 days was: "Our system does not allow us to refund for the plan you have already choose because it is now a subscription plan." So download this app with caution.

There any many other apps out there with better tracking, and much lower monthly costs.

Stay away from this one, it's a complete waste of money

Pine Street Clinic

AfterShip was OK until they just changed their pricing (November 2018). Email notifications weren't super customizable and there were other limitations/issues, but it was fine. But now that they're charging more than $100 a year for the same service, it's definitely not worth it.

Royal Shack

how long do i have to wait to see the customer tracking info after oberlo gives me a tracking number? Its been 4 days now and i still can see any tracking info.

For love For Dogs

This app does not provide my clients with their tracking information. I have used other apps that work better than this one.

His Queen And Her King

Because of this app, i have lost $750 in one hour. This app destroyed my variants edit coding.

YOKED BOARDS

An Absolutely atrocity of an app. The developers' families should be personally ashamed of them for helping to design this scammy app. Thanks for your time, Yokedboards.com .

Spirit Magic

Does not really work for ePacket EMS, so if you dropship, don't bother. PLUS they are expensive as all hell, $10 for sending out 31 emails? yea right

And finally.. the reason they guys are really getting a 1 star, is that in order to cancel your plan, you have to pass the HARDEST CAPTCHA that you have ever had to do, I failed for about 10 tries.

Too expensive and doesn't work with ePacket. So avoid if either of those things are important to you.

Waistnotwantnot Store

I am hoping to be able to change this review into a positive one, but I am having difficulty making this app work for me. I am currently interacting with support, but we'll see... Getting frustrated!

Zaen Wear

The app does not work at all! It never shows tracking, i got a lot of bad customer reviews because they could not track their order. i found a free website that i added in my menu, and customers can much easier track their packages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6