AfterShip Order Tracking Page

AfterShip Order Tracking Page

by AfterShip & Automizely

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Shipping Notifications & SMS

unlimitedclassics

After 1 year using the app, found out there was a bug and it didnt work.
Support tried over and over to solve it and eventually did. they confirmed the bug and could see in the analytics that I didnt use it for a whole year. yet, refused to give me any compensation.
Stay away! poor service poor support.

February 26, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

As you are connected with us on the email for your issues.
We will update you soon on this in the meanwhile you can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Brishketu

99Jersey

TRASH TRASH TRASH BE WARNED!
So complex app. Miss leading support pages and caused so many bugs before and after I tried to use on 2 different stores

February 1, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Give us a last opportunity to get all your issues resolved and make you a happy customer!

One of the experts will reach you in order to assist with your queries.

Sumit

Catproval

AVOID - This doesn't work with AliExpress and support is useless. Standard AliExpress shipping was synced correctly but AfterShip still wouldn't show any details. Contacted support on 'live' chat and they asked a random question every 30mins until they gave up and blamed the courier. Terrible, terrible experience. Don't waste your time.

February 1, 2021

Hey,

I apologize on behalf of everyone at AfterShip.

Please know that your situation was an exception. As you can see in other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers.

We can’t fix the past but you have my personal commitment to improving the way our staff serves every customer. Until then, please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.

OPTARISE

DO NOT USE THIS APP! It's like going through hell to get our account deleted. It is taking now over 4 weeks to delete our account and the only thing they can do is to say sorry for the inconvienience caused. HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO SIMPLY CLOSE OUR ACCOUNT AND DELETE ALL OUR CUSTOMERS DATA??? Seriously you should think twice before getting this app. Surely not GDPR compliant.

January 22, 2021

Hey :)

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We would love to know how we can assist you for you to stay with us. We will try our best.

Feel free to send us all the feedback regarding the key features we are missing and we’d be happy to advise you further with what we already have on board.

We might be able to change your mind and have you as our valued customer for a long time.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 and would be more than happy to help you with anything you want. Feel free to contact them.

Eczema Conquerors

Still haven't been able to use this yet. At first the customer service was fast, but they just keep responding slower and slower. At first it was taking 3 days to hear back, now it's been almost a week and still haven't heard anything back. I've had to write follow up emails just to get a response, but this time I'm still waiting.

December 6, 2020

Hey,

We are sad to hear that your experience with us didn’t hit the mark.
We dropped the ball this time and we apologize.

But we are all ears. Tell us what we can help you with and what are your expectations using AfterShip. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app. Feel free to reach out to them via live chat.

CHUNKIE BABY

We subscribed to this app hoping to have tracking automation. so far it is not working as advertised. After taking extensive time to set-up the app it failed to notify our customer of their tracking updates once their items shipped. The customer received a tracking link from a Chinese tracking provider that our dropship supplier uses. We contacted support and it has been a struggle. The developer told us to email the tracking links and updates to our customers?! What??? We are going to uninstall this app. We hoped it would have worked as it was advertised.

December 2, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. It seems the notification was triggered via Shopify as notifications do trigger for "Shipping confirmation", "Fulfillment request" and the track URL will be sent as registered on Shopify.

We have sent you an email to discuss this further.

Alternatively, you can always reach out to us via the chat option available under your account or email us at support@aftership.com.(24X7)

Mudit

typecaseusa

Didn't work. Support agent advised to wait for 3 hours, still did not work. It wasted my time. I don't recommend.

November 23, 2020

Hello,

We apologize for the inconevnience caused to you.

One of our support members will reach out to you and we will assist further with steps to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Nitesh

BodyHeal

UPDATE 21/01/2021: I was overcharged a couple months ago. I've told them at least 3 times and they keep saying they've passed it to billing. It's now been 3 weeks without any meaningful response. Also contacted Shopify who are reluctant to refund me even though they agree I was overcharged. My advice? Stay away from this app until their management steps in and fixes this. OLD REVIEW: App is great and works mostly like it's supposed to. Told the team about a bug and they said it'll be fixed in 3 days, lets' see how that goes. Main reason I'm taking 1 star off is the chat support seem to pick and choose which issues to reply to. Sometimes I can see "read" but no response. If I ask them about it a few days later, they respond initially then disappear again. I suspect if the issue involves more time and effort they don't bother with it.

November 19, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have gone through the chat transcripts and working on the solution. We have sent you an email to discuss this further.

You can also reach out to us via the chat window available on your AfterShip account or email us at support@aftership.com (24X7).

Mudit

neuBsafe

This review is purely in regards to working with support as I was never able to get it working correctly after 6 days and review functionality of the app. PROS: - Response times are fast CONS: - It seems support lacks technical knowledge to support the product. - Replies were canned answers to questions I never asked
- They completely ignored one of the issues I was experiencing After installing the app I ran into two issues: 1. Some orders from Shopify are not in AfterShip - Support ignored this question on 2 occasions so it was never looked at 2. Orders that have synchronized to AfterShip are all in pending state
- Final answer I was given was that all of my previous orders were tied to a wrong Supplier and the only way to adjust it was to manually update each order. It seems if your supplier order/settings are not correct then your orders are permanently broken (unless you manually fix each). This doesn't make sense to me because orders get synchronized as soon as you install the app but at this point I had no more willpower to keep re-explaining myself. If that statement was correct then I would not be able to go live with this app anyways since all of my previous orders would not be able to track anymore. UPDATE: Another resource reached out at the end to offer remote assistance support and review the issues. However by this time I had already tested successfully another tracking app and no longer needed support.

October 26, 2020

Hello,

We are always there to help you. Our support team works diligently in order to improve the user experience.
One of our experts will get in touch with you so that we can resolve the issue.

Mukul Saxena

WinkBeds

AfterShip worked great for years, and then all of a sudden, the notifications to our customers started to make no sense. The *|ITEM_NAMES|* tag has been broken since the beginning of August 2020. Customers were receiving notifications with tracking numbers that didn't match with the product mentioned in the notification. It caused a CX nightmare. We opened a support ticket in the beginning of August when this began happening. Support said that they would have it fixed by October. That sounded like a long time to wait, but we waited. Now in the 3rd week of October the issue is still not fixed, and today we receive an update to the support ticket which states "We will certainly fix it this quarter". We've had to turn off AfterShip notifications while waiting for support to fix the problem. 6+ weeks later, we still can't send out shipping notifications to our customers and support hasn't been able to fix the problem. UPDATE: 11/6/20 - still doesn't work. When will the *|ITEM_NAMES|* tag be fixed?

October 19, 2020

Hello,

We are diligently working in order to implement the fix. It requires very careful implementation so that it should not impact the other function of the application.

Rest assured, We will keep you informed regularly about the progress.

Mukul Saxena