AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Nektom Watches

I used this app, it's so bad. I can't import my ship imformation. It's always failed. And there is something wrong about the sync with shopify, not all order s are sync.Some orders are missing.And I can't connect the customer service.

trendyaisle

so complicated not worth the headache. Literally so many different youtube videos and then instructions on website dont even correlate.

October 10, 2019

Dear user, can you please reply to the email that we sent?
Please help us with your availability, we will make sure every concern is addressed on a call.

Lisa K. Stephenson Store

THIEVES!! I have been trying to delete this app for almost 10 mins now and I am being told that my password is incorrect (when it is not). I have been redirected almost 4x and this is unacceptable! The app does not integrate well into my website and I cannot change the skin color, so I do not want it and it redirects my customers from my website.

October 10, 2019

Thank you for an honest feedback.
Please check your email address and kindly reply, if you are still facing the issue please do let us know.

Joowie

Not Really FREE. Its $0.5/ship, very expensive!! You will lost lots of money while your business growth. It is MISLEADING!

Beware, you should pay $0.5/shipment from the beginning. 50 shipment, ypu pay $25, 100 shipment then you pay $50, very expensive!

October 10, 2019

Hi, please confirm if the issue is resolved now.
Please check your email and kindly reply.

Touch Plus

Makes great looking tracking pages. Support were helpful
Does not support UK's biggest carrier: Royal Mail.

After cancelling weeks ago + removing the app. Aftership has proceeded to deduct money for the new monthly period : OCT 6, 2019 – NOV 5, 2019.

SublimForever

Only works with USPS. The orders get sync with Deutsche Post, but the status remains "pending". Useless for any one outside of the US.

October 10, 2019

Hi, please check your email inbox.
Please confirm your availability for a call.

Clay Pets

NO LA USEN no cumple con su función, al introducir numero de seguimiento dice No Encontrado, PESIMA APP

HappyPaket

LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO DON'T CARE AT ALL.
APP DOES NOT TRACK PARCEL, NO TUTORIAL, HARD TO USE, PIECE OF GARBAGE APP I DON"T KNOW HOW THE HELL THEY GOT 4.8 RATING !!!!

September 12, 2019

Sorry about the experience you had.
We tried reaching you on your email address available with us. Please take some time to reply or confirm if the issue is solved now.

Refined Wears

does not work you search for the tracking number and it just says not found so no good here .......

September 13, 2019

Sorry about the experience you had.
We tried reaching you on your email address available with us. Please take some time to reply.
The application needs you to enable appropriate couriers within the active courier list of your AfterShip account. You can check or else, please share your availability so that we can provide a demo to help you how this can be done.

Alice & Blair

AVOID IF YOU ARE UK BASED!

NO ROYAL MAIL SUPPORT!

DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED!

(Changed my original review as requested by the Aftership support team. They have been helpful processing a refund for the financial cost. However, they will not be able to refund me for the lost time in setting all of this up, so still 1* for providing inaccurate information. I will refuse to change from 1* review for the reason that you offer a service which did not work and wasted approximately 4 hours+ of my time. Other users have the right to know this.)

AVOID IF YOU ARE UK BASED!

NO ROYAL MAIL SUPPORT!

DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9