AfterShip ‑ Track + Engage

AfterShip ‑ Track + Engage

by AfterShip

Delight customers with branded tracking page & delivery update

For love For Dogs

This app does not provide my clients with their tracking information. I have used other apps that work better than this one.

His Queen And Her King

Because of this app, i have lost $750 in one hour. This app destroyed my variants edit coding.

YOKED BOARDS

An Absolutely atrocity of an app. The developers' families should be personally ashamed of them for helping to design this scammy app. Thanks for your time, Yokedboards.com .

Spirit Magic

Does not really work for ePacket EMS, so if you dropship, don't bother. PLUS they are expensive as all hell, $10 for sending out 31 emails? yea right

And finally.. the reason they guys are really getting a 1 star, is that in order to cancel your plan, you have to pass the HARDEST CAPTCHA that you have ever had to do, I failed for about 10 tries.

Too expensive and doesn't work with ePacket. So avoid if either of those things are important to you.

Waistnotwantnot Store

I am hoping to be able to change this review into a positive one, but I am having difficulty making this app work for me. I am currently interacting with support, but we'll see... Getting frustrated!

Zaen Wear

The app does not work at all! It never shows tracking, i got a lot of bad customer reviews because they could not track their order. i found a free website that i added in my menu, and customers can much easier track their packages.

Loomrack

The worst customer support ever, sent 4 emails on how to setup my premium account all I got is:

-> Please contact courier or shipper directly.

AfterShip is only a shipment tracking platform.

WTH ?

Your Petzstore

JUST AWFUL! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Liveluv Laugh

I haven't used the app yet so i cant really give you a rating.

Great Books 2

Aftership has gone from a "must have" app to total rubbish! Firstly my email notifications stopped working, followed by the SMS notifications and now a 3rd party product review app that integrates with Aftership has also stopped working. Customer service is nonexistent and when they do respond its one that a rocket scientist can barely make head or tails from! Only reason its getting ONE star is that you cant rate it ZERO stars!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6