AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

SAONI Boutique

POUR LES BOUTIQUES FRANCAISES ATTENTION..
Les notifications sont en anglais, vous envoyez donc les notifications en france en anglais et si vous voulez les mettre en français vous devez payer 107 euros par mois, du délire.. autant dire que les boutiques françaises ne peuvent pas utiliser aftership à moins de payer très cher.. adieu, je vais chercher une autre application.

Kids Mega Mart

Not Recommended for Australian Stores.Would be a great program if Shipping providers imported with the correct shipping Names. As this does not occur when changing the provider to the correct one within the Aftership system it creates duplicates. You MUST pay for ALL duplicates. There has been NO solution from Aftership.

November 28, 2021

I understand you would like to have the option of shipping providers imported with the correct shipping names. I can see that it's creating duplicates as of now and please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had.

Your feedback has been registered. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

FrisktHjem

Worst customer service ever, breaches GDPR (sends sms promo to your customers without your knowledge). Im using Aftership returns center which is good but this app is gone..

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

Neelima Aggarwal

Fully Tees

The cost is high for a basic plan $9.99 per month. Email notification is important but it doesn't worth $9.99 per month.

November 1, 2021

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the basic plan's charges. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had.

Your feedback has been noted. We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

The Silk Chamber

Where do I start!!! The most horrendous customer service ever and a failure of an app. It worked fine for a short while and then they had some technical issue. All of a sudden my shipment statuses became unavailable. I contacted them and the support team, namely Varun, gave me a standard template reply - "we're working on it, and we will get back to you soon". This guy is dangerous. He knows nothing, has a standard reply and doesn't even make an effort to understand the problem. 1 week passed, no change in status. Can you imagine what we had to deal with when the customers couldn't track their orders. We got in touch with them again, after a week, to check on the progress and this time, support named Manish reassured that it would be fixed. Two days since that chat and the issue is nowhere near being resolved. We are deleting the app right away. And to all looking for a tracking app, please stay away. We'll update again on what app we go for but everything else will be better than Aftership.

August 3, 2021

We are already working on your concern and will find the root cause that led to delay in resolution. We are also checking what Varun and Manish could have done differently so that our support services can be improved. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our product and customer service.

Nitish Kumar

Emerald Energy

AfterShip was a huge waste of our time. The API is totally unreliable and their support is even worse. (The support is the type that strings you along and tries to blame everything except their own broken code.) If you have a low-volume store and don't actually care if your customers get notifications or not, then this might work for you. Otherwise, do yourself a favor and pick a different app.

July 30, 2021

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app and wished for the notification feature to be more flexible. We have duly noted your concern expressed for API and support services.

We have assigned a dedicated resource to contact you via email and take you through the steps taken to resolve your concern.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com.

Nitish

Pine Street Clinic

DEFINITELY AVOID. We continue to be shocked by how unprofessional and disrespectful their customer service is (or lack thereof). To say that we're disgusted is an understatement. There's been an issue for more than 7 months where the system simply won't update packages...and for 7 months, they have been ignoring emails, pretending to have a solution, and stringing us along. Every "solution" is simply something they haven't bothered to test and doesn't actually work. If you value your sanity, you'll definitely not want to install any app made by AfterShip or Automizely. Really. Don't do it.

July 30, 2021

We are really sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. It is unfortunate to know that you expectations were not met.

We have duly noted your concern regarding our support services and the ongoing issue. We are investigating it and you will soon hear from our team and will try to resolve it for you as soon as possible.

Nitish

37bracelet

I used this app for a try and thought it only take about $9/month. I didn't link my credit card Then it charged me $1300 two months through shopify without any notification. disgusting team and bad service. Your reply to my review is forked tongue. If you truly vealued me as your customer, solve the problem then! Don't ask stupid question again and again especially it was answered! REFUND ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

June 21, 2021

I am sorry to know that you are being charged without any notification. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

Tatami Kids

The worst customer service team ever experienced. Don't trust the 5-star reviews - to get an extended trial for Aftership you need to give them a review, so obviously, most of the reviews are inaccurate. We've had multiple bugs with our paying account ranging from false emails being sent to customers, unable to import from Shopify and even unable to login to our account. All the CS team does is say they will speak with the relevant team, and then never reply back. We're going to try another app that has more functionality and a seemingly better CS team called "Rush". Do yourself a massive favor and just go with another app from the start, Aftership will lose you money and a massive amount of time.
*EDIT* See the other 1 star reviews, they say the EXACT same thing we are. When we first started out, we thought AfterShip was the only app on the market like this, but it isn't. Do some research and avoid this app at all costs. It's more difficult to migrate to another app now than it is to have just set up everything properly on another app.

Qute Official

I just started using this app, and realized how bad is mobile version and they encourage people to go outside your website and download/use their app and website to track their order. This ecouragement was a YELLOW big button on top of TRACKING section so it blocks your customer by using your website section.
Again, this is a very bad bug I found from Mobile version.
Another thing is I just realized they MAY charge you $1 for your free subscription?!
I won't recommend this app. these things are behind we(dropshippers) back!!

June 6, 2021