AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Cloudy

AfterShip is definitely not an app you want on your store. It lacks functionality, sneakily overcharges you, and doesn't let you remove it.

Stealth Mask

Atrocious support. Doesn't support DPD UK, yet happy to charge me hundreds of dollars for trackings that didn't go beyond 'pending' status.

Have emailed support five times over two weeks requesting a refund - NO RESPONSE.

Will be taking the matter up with Shopify support to recover funds.

Real shame as this app used to be so good.

Sol-de-miel

I recently re-installed the aftership for the free monthly plan with up to 50 shipping quota. However, as I got into the dashboard, it tells me "Your free trial has expired. Please pick a plan." As far as I know, I have less than 10 shipping tracked with the app so far, so not sure where this is coming from. Please advise ASAP so I can move forward accordingly.

Baby Voordeel

Had to leave a review to get on the free plan, cause I'm very happy about the app. But after leaving a review I get an error and I can't get a free plan... super weird.

Universal Carpediem Qatar

V<>o<>t<>r<>e<><>p<>o<>l<>i<>t<>i<>q<>u<>e<><>m<>a<>r<>k<>e<>t<>i<>n<>g<><>c<>o<>n<>c<>e<>r<>n<>a<>n<>t<><>l<>e<>s<><>d<>i<>f<>f<>é<>r<>e<>n<>t<>s<><>p<>l<>a<>n<>s<><>n'<>e<>s<>t<><>p<>a<>s<><>c<>l<>a<>i<>r<><>et<><>p<>r<>ê<>t<>e<><>à<><>c<>o<>n<>f<>u<>s<>i<>o<>n.
V<>o<>t<>r<>e<><>a<>p<>p<>l<>i<>c<>a<>t<>i<>o<>n<><>A<>u<>t<>o<>m<>i<>z<>e<>l<>y<><>n'<>e<>s<>t<><>p<>a<>s<><>au<><>p<>o<>i<>n<>t<><>c<>o<>n<>c<>e<>r<>n<>a<>n<>t<><>l<>a<><>s<>y<>n<>c<>h<>r<>o<>n<>i<>s<>a<>t<>i<>o<>n—a<>v<>e<>c<><>S<>h<>o<>p<>i<>f<>y<><>p<>o<>u<>r—c<>e—q<>u<>i<><>c<>o<>n<>c<>e<>r<>n<>e<><>la<><>l<>i<>s<>t<>e—d<>'<>a<>b<>o<>n<>n<>é<>s<><>!<><>Et—p<>a<>r<><>c<>o<>n<>s<>é<>q<>u<>e<>n<>t,<><>e<>l<>l<>e<><>e<>s<>t<><>i<>n<>e<>x<>p<>l<>o<>i<>t<>a<>b<>l<>e.
E<>n<><>p<>l<>u<>s,<><>l<>e<><>f<>o<>r<>m<>a<>t—C<>S<>V<><>e<>x<>p<>o<>r<>t<>é<><>d'<><>A<>u<>t<>o<>m<>i<>z<>e<>l<>y<><>n'<>e<>s<>t<><>p<>a<>s<><>c<>o<>m<>p<>a<>t<>i<>b<>l<>e<><>avec<><>le<><>format<><>d'i<>m<>p<>o<>r<>t<><>S<>h<>o<>p<>i<>f<>y<>!
À<><>q<>u<>o<>i<><>b<>o<>n<><>l<>'<>u<>t<>i<>l<>i<>s<>e<>r<>?
E<>t<><>p<>o<>u<>r<><>p<>o<>u<>v<>o<>i<>r<><>m<>e<>t<>t<>r<>e<><>ce<><>r<>e<>v<>i<>e<>w,<>v<>o<>u<>s<><>m<>e<><>f<>o<>r<>c<>e<>z<><>à<><>m<>e<>t<>t<>r<>e—p<>l<>u<>s<>i<>e<>u<>r<>s<><>é<>t<>o<>i<>l<>e<>s<><>!!
M<>a<><>v<>r<>a<>i<>e<><>n<>o<>t<>e<><>e<>s<>t<><>b<>i<>e<>n<><>é<>v<>i<>d<>e<>m<>m<>e<>n<>t<><>u<>n<>e<><>é<>t<>o<>i<>l<>e<>!<>E<>t—c<>'<>e<>s<>t<><>l<>a<>r<>g<>e<>m<>e<>n<>t<><>t<>r<>o<>p

Couture Look

They ask for review before they let you use the app. I cant get the app to install. The error I am getting API key error. On the phone with Shopify support now.

The Reading Nook

This is one of those times where you should disregard the rating and read the 1 star reviews, because like every other 1 star review on this app, I was also stung with deceptive a price plan and then continuous charges, even after uninstalling the app. I had to contact shopify to step in to stop the billing to my account. Find another app...trust me.

Woonliving

Wow! The concept is amazing I really love it. But then when you need help you get a support team which is probably from India who doesn't help and just send you to the FAQ page. Needed help for the past 5 days and got nothing from them except some BS. DON'T INSTAL THIS APP!

Visions Of Two

The dashboard clearly shows that I'am on the FREE plan.
I had this app installed for multiple months without paying a cent. Guess what out of the blue I got a charge for $300 on a plan I'am not supposed to be chagred.

I will update this review If this is resovled but after unsucessfull attempts of getting this resolved with the customer supprot I'am left with having to dispute this charge on shopify and with my bank.

As of now I would recommed anyone reading this to just look for a different app.

Kind regards.

alotsave

I want to cancel the subscription but I can't cancel it and its very hard to use I don't need it anymore please cancel my subscription thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13