AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Black Friday Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Portamenity

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very money hungry greedy app, on the essentials plan and I cant get any access to many important features unless if I upgrade to their ridiculously expensive upgrade plan.

August 18, 2022

We’re sorry to know that you are not happy with the app and pricing plans.

Please accept my sincere apology as you are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss to get it fixed. We've sent you an email for your time availability to fix all issues in one go.

We certainly are looking forward to earning back your trust back in our platform with our support.

Ankush Kumar

SWELL Wakesurf

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is required to use their aftership returns appropriately, which is not disclosed. The free trial of this app will propagate with all your old orders so you can not test with new orders. All of their apps require you to add at least one more of their other apps adding lots of additional cost to the system and setup/maintenance time. Their customer service line consistently put me with different agents in the same chat so I had to constantly repeat myself and then reapprove them to look into the problem. Then they said they were not able to solve basic issues. Bad experience all around. Wasted lots of time and money on their app system. Highly recommend you look elsewhere for a solution.

May 26, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Your feedback has been registered. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Tushar Jolly

CoreFX

The app works alright and does what it's supposed to do. The issue is with their pay wall, and more likely, management. Yes, customer service is there when I need them but English is not great so I find myself holding back from actually asking questions because the amount of time it will take to further explain my issue is not worth it. I was on a paid plan, customized my emails, then cancelled my plan and wanted to change the old logo out from my customer notifications. This was apparently not possible unless I upgraded my plan again. Have been using them off and on, trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but the service is very inconsistent. I would not recommend. Save your time and money.

March 21, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app and wished for the features to be more flexible.

Please note that there are different plans with different features catering to the requirements of our users. The ‘Free Plan’ has basic features and if you wish to use the advanced features then the plan can easily be upgraded so that you can enjoy the benefits of the additional features.

The details of the plans and their features are available on the website also so that there is no ambiguity related to the pricing and features.

I appreciate your understanding regarding this matter and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Neelima Aggarwal
AfterShip

Relaxe

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The pricing is misleading — stay away. We didn't even have a tracking page set up, notifications were not going out to customers, so we were not using this app. We were still being billed every month, for way more than $9. Doing some more research, we figured out why. They do not make it explicitly clear, but they are billing you for every order you fulfill on your store. Not every time a customer tracks an order that they placed. Aftership is effectively taking a small % of revenue in every store they are installed in. Charging $0.08/per fulfillment also is borderline malicious in my opinion, they added absolutely nothing of value to our business (not a single customer tracked an order through AfterShip).

January 20, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the pricing, tracking page not being set up, notifications not being sent out, and charging of $0.08/per fulfillment.

Broya

This app is terrible. They have some dev issues and customer support is horrible. The gymnastics they make you go through to delete the account is absurd.

December 23, 2021

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the customer service support and the app.

Team AfterShip

SUNLU Official Online Store|Best 3D Filament Best Selling Supplier & Manufacturer

Location Hong Kong SAR

No notification of additional charges outside of the package, charging expensive monthly fees.
The feature should stop after the end of the package and should not continue to be calculated extra

December 23, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

I am sorry to know that you are concerned about not receiving notifications of additional charges and getting charged an expensive monthly fee.

Your feedback has been registered and I have forwarded it to our product team. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users. I am glad to confirm that your suggestions have been incorporated to make your experience better with the application.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and also want to assure you that you are our valued user and we will ensure that you will be delighted with our services.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

Fully Tees

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

The cost is high for a basic plan $9.99 per month. Email notification is important but it doesn't worth $9.99 per month.

November 1, 2021

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the basic plan's charges. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had.

Your feedback has been noted. We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

37bracelet

Location Hong Kong SAR

I used this app for a try and thought it only take about $9/month. I didn't link my credit card Then it charged me $1300 two months through shopify without any notification. disgusting team and bad service. Your reply to my review is forked tongue. If you truly vealued me as your customer, solve the problem then! Don't ask stupid question again and again especially it was answered! REFUND ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

June 21, 2021

I am sorry to know that you are being charged without any notification. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

Qute Official

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 8 hours

I just started using this app, and realized how bad is mobile version and they encourage people to go outside your website and download/use their app and website to track their order. This ecouragement was a YELLOW big button on top of TRACKING section so it blocks your customer by using your website section.
Again, this is a very bad bug I found from Mobile version.
Another thing is I just realized they MAY charge you $1 for your free subscription?!
I won't recommend this app. these things are behind we(dropshippers) back!!

June 6, 2021

Neelima Aggarwal

neuBsafe

This review is purely in regards to working with support as I was never able to get it working correctly after 6 days and review functionality of the app. PROS: - Response times are fast CONS: - It seems support lacks technical knowledge to support the product. - Replies were canned answers to questions I never asked
- They completely ignored one of the issues I was experiencing After installing the app I ran into two issues: 1. Some orders from Shopify are not in AfterShip - Support ignored this question on 2 occasions so it was never looked at 2. Orders that have synchronized to AfterShip are all in pending state
- Final answer I was given was that all of my previous orders were tied to a wrong Supplier and the only way to adjust it was to manually update each order. It seems if your supplier order/settings are not correct then your orders are permanently broken (unless you manually fix each). This doesn't make sense to me because orders get synchronized as soon as you install the app but at this point I had no more willpower to keep re-explaining myself. If that statement was correct then I would not be able to go live with this app anyways since all of my previous orders would not be able to track anymore. UPDATE: Another resource reached out at the end to offer remote assistance support and review the issues. However by this time I had already tested successfully another tracking app and no longer needed support.

October 26, 2020

Hello,

We are always there to help you. Our support team works diligently in order to improve the user experience.
One of our experts will get in touch with you so that we can resolve the issue.

Mukul Saxena