AfterShip Order Tracking

AfterShip Order Tracking

by AfterShip & Automizely

Order Status Lookup, Branded Track Page, Shipping Notification

Lubelar

I don’t know yet as I think the app is forcing me to review before I can use it even, I have to review before using?? I will let everyone know once I have had it for a month at least

October 1, 2020

Hello,

I understand your concern.

One of our support members will get in touch with you for help.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

T.A.S. Amsterdam

Not happy with the support. I had to ask the same question 3 times. Every time someone else answered..

September 3, 2020

Hi Noura,

This is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. I have dropped you a personal mail to understand things in detail and sort everything out.
Please check and allow us to make your experience a 5-star.
Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Shahbaz

Lady Like Store

Wont let me upgrade app. I cant uninstall it just because i want to upgrade, ive already setup a lot of things in there.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for your review, please respond to the email sent to you.

uniquelebal

THE APP IS SO G0OD BUT i cannot fix only one couriers which is china ems epacket please help me with it

May 21, 2020

Thanks for the review, can you please respond to the email sent. We'll check and fix.

Glownight

M'as été conseillé, pas eu le temps de l'essayer ! Cette évaluation est arrivée avant la fin de sont installation.
A plus tard pour une évaluation plus constructive !

Magic Cover Plus™

cool app i used ti track orders. love it can't work without, very very very goooood. essential if you are a beginner

DutchDiamond

Very nice app, useful...............................................................................................................

RelievedBody

The app seems useful but didn't do it's job in my case. Tried tracking an USPS order but it didn't find anything, while the official website does. Uninstalled..

April 6, 2020

Hi user,
Please reply to the email sent to you.
We will try to help you with tracking the parcel and a demo to help settle you with the app.

XBODY UK

The app is good, but the incorrect phone number for Fedex UK is embedded in the customers notifications, which means all our customers contact us complaining they cannot get through to Fedex to arrange a new delivery. Aftership claims they cannot change this until Fedex contacts them with an update. We have used Fedex UK for 11 years and the phone number used by Aftership has never been in use. The app is useless to us until the correct information is added.

Willingss.com

Muy caro su producto. Hay más baratos en el mercado

Previous 1 3