AfterShip Tracking

AfterShip Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
May 30, 2022

Disgustingly expensive app for what it does.
It's a necessity for my business for the delivery triggers to Klaviyo, but this is all I use it for. If I didn't use it for this I would continue using something far cheaper.

PlayPaw
Time spent using app: 5 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied May 30, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We're trying to connect you over the email so that we can help you with Klaviyo and Price plans to make your experience better. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Ankush Kumar
Team AfterShip

November 28, 2021

Normally I only give positive reviews or no review. But in this case I am so frustrated with wasting my time that I have to be honest and communicate my experience with this application.
In Summary: App support is consistently available and equally consistently unhelpful. Each time I would ask a question, they provided an answer to another question altogether as if they were not listening or did not speak my language. I shared the dialogues between me and app support with shopify support staff and they agreed the communication was not good and understandably I was really frustrated . They also stepped into help but still the app support just didn’t get it, really frustrating. When I first started using the app (for about the first month), before I checked the details of order pages and before I started getting more orders and encountering problems, I actually liked this application just fine . In fact I said previously that this app is great - the support staff is available 24 hours and the shipping updates info provided to customers seemed rather nicely presented and detailed on the page. However, I changed my mind, after I encountered several issues and the support failed to resolve my issues, even worse it appears they didn’t even understand what I was asking. Even though “support is online” they could not assist well. I have to explain my problem to shopify and they tried to communicate to support but still after many attempts my issues were unresolved. My issue included (1) outdated tracking info and extra shipments appearing on tracking pages after I updated tracking numbers in shopify, confusing my customers and even causing a few to complain and one even demanded a free gift as a token since he was unable to easily track his shipments, (2) at least 10% of shipments delivered by certain carriers were not trackable on the tracking page despite the fact that I precisely followed the instructions laid out by the support staff to make sure all carrier shipments would be tracked. So basically the tracking page was confusing and messy and unprofessional for many orders. Better no tracking page than a confusing one. But hopefully I will find a more professional easy to use application.

Rejuva Fresh
Time spent using app: 3 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 28, 2021

I can see that you are not happy with the customer service support as your issues were not resolved. I have gone through the Chat history and can see that your issues regarding - 1) outdated tracking information and extra shipments appearing on tracking pages and 2) 10% of shipments delivered by certain carriers that were not trackable on the tracking page are not being resolved yet.

Please note that one of our experts will get back to you via email. I would appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter as this issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

Rupam
Team AfterShip

April 13, 2021

Meh. Nothing special. Also, after I un-installed the app they kept charging me for 2 months until I asked why and couldn't give me very good answer. be careful of these sneaky ppl!

little luba
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 13, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience, customer satisfaction is always the number one priority for us.

We have gone through the chat transcripts and working on the solution. We have sent you an email to discuss this further.

AfterShip Team

December 1, 2020

Mal optimisée pour le dropshipping ! L'appli ne permet pas de masquer le transporteur Aliexpress Sandard Shipping s'il est activé. Problème, s'il est désactivé, le statut du colis n'évolue pas avant sa prise en charge par le transporteur local. Cela laisse potentiellement un gap de 10-15 jours avant que les infos de tracking ne commence à remonter. C'est source d'inquiétude pour le client. L'appli est également buggé avec des tracking qu'elle n'arrive pas à faire apparaitre sur la page de tracking ("commande introuvable")... source d'incompréhension pour le client. ET SVP soyez plus transparents sur les features qui disparaissent quand la période d'essai se termine !!! j'ai eu la très désagréable surprise de découvrir que des mails en anglais ont été envoyés à mes clients sans que je le sache ! La personnalisation initiale avait été effacée. Problème : dans le dit mail en question apparaissait Alixpress, j'ai donc perdu un client à cause de vous. Le support était à peine compréhensif. Conclusion: j'ai changé d'appli et je suis allé chez votre concurrent Parcel Panel qui a bien compris les besoins de ses clients en dropshipping. Je mets 2 étoile pour la page de tracking qui est belle

Mon Apollon
France
Time spent using app: 29 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 3, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are afraid to inform you that we do not have the feature to change the courier name on the tracking page as of now. However, we will update you once we have this feature in our app.

Also, regarding the pricing plans, you can visit our official website or refer to the below link to know more about all the plans.

If are having any other queries, you can connect with us anytime at support@aftership.com or through the live chat feature of our app.

Manish Mittal

October 1, 2020

I don’t know yet as I think the app is forcing me to review before I can use it even, I have to review before using?? I will let everyone know once I have had it for a month at least

Lubelar
Time spent using app: 3 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 1, 2020

Hello,

I understand your concern.

One of our support members will get in touch with you for help.

Mukul Saxena

September 3, 2020

Not happy with the support. I had to ask the same question 3 times. Every time someone else answered..

T.A.S. Amsterdam
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied September 3, 2020

Hi Noura,

This is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. I have dropped you a personal mail to understand things in detail and sort everything out.
Please check and allow us to make your experience a 5-star.
Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Shahbaz

Edited June 19, 2020

Wont let me upgrade app. I cant uninstall it just because i want to upgrade, ive already setup a lot of things in there.

Lady Like Store
Time spent using app: 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied August 18, 2020

Thank you for your review, please respond to the email sent to you.

Edited May 19, 2020

THE APP IS SO G0OD BUT i cannot fix only one couriers which is china ems epacket please help me with it

uniquelebal
India
Time spent using app: 6 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied May 21, 2020

Thanks for the review, can you please respond to the email sent. We'll check and fix.

April 29, 2020

M'as été conseillé, pas eu le temps de l'essayer ! Cette évaluation est arrivée avant la fin de sont installation.
A plus tard pour une évaluation plus constructive !

Glownight
France
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 18, 2020

cool app i used ti track orders. love it can't work without, very very very goooood. essential if you are a beginner

Magic Cover Plus™