AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Lady Like Store

Wont let me upgrade app. I cant uninstall it just because i want to upgrade, ive already setup a lot of things in there.

uniquelebal

THE APP IS SO G0OD BUT i cannot fix only one couriers which is china ems epacket please help me with it

May 21, 2020

Thanks for the review, can you please respond to the email sent. We'll check and fix.

Glownight

M'as été conseillé, pas eu le temps de l'essayer ! Cette évaluation est arrivée avant la fin de sont installation.
A plus tard pour une évaluation plus constructive !

Magic Cover Plus™

cool app i used ti track orders. love it can't work without, very very very goooood. essential if you are a beginner

DutchDiamond

Very nice app, useful...............................................................................................................

RelievedBody

The app seems useful but didn't do it's job in my case. Tried tracking an USPS order but it didn't find anything, while the official website does. Uninstalled..

April 6, 2020

Hi user,
Please reply to the email sent to you.
We will try to help you with tracking the parcel and a demo to help settle you with the app.

XBODY UK

The app is good, but the incorrect phone number for Fedex UK is embedded in the customers notifications, which means all our customers contact us complaining they cannot get through to Fedex to arrange a new delivery. Aftership claims they cannot change this until Fedex contacts them with an update. We have used Fedex UK for 11 years and the phone number used by Aftership has never been in use. The app is useless to us until the correct information is added.

Willingss.com

Muy caro su producto. Hay más baratos en el mercado

Joyzzin

When I first began to use the app, I couldn't track the order. I asked for support and the support team immediately returned me and wrote me about the solution. Now it works! Both the app and the team are wonderful. Thank you very much.

Update: My order was delivered yesterday but in the track order page it's shown as "arrive airport" and no other details. For days there's shown the same status, but if I check the tracking number in internet, I can see more details. Because of this I give 2 stars.

White Pearlys Cool Stuff

CONFUSING TO SAY THE LEAST. COSTUMER SERVICE IS NOT GOOD ETHER, LOOKS LIKE IT IS FOR PEOPLE THAT HAS TIME AND IS VERY TECH SAVVY

Previous 1 3