AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

by Automizely & AfterShip

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking page, PayPal Track

little luba

Meh. Nothing special. Also, after I un-installed the app they kept charging me for 2 months until I asked why and couldn't give me very good answer. be careful of these sneaky ppl!

April 13, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience, customer satisfaction is always the number one priority for us.

We have gone through the chat transcripts and working on the solution. We have sent you an email to discuss this further.

AfterShip Team

Mon Apollon

Mal optimisée pour le dropshipping ! L'appli ne permet pas de masquer le transporteur Aliexpress Sandard Shipping s'il est activé. Problème, s'il est désactivé, le statut du colis n'évolue pas avant sa prise en charge par le transporteur local. Cela laisse potentiellement un gap de 10-15 jours avant que les infos de tracking ne commence à remonter. C'est source d'inquiétude pour le client. L'appli est également buggé avec des tracking qu'elle n'arrive pas à faire apparaitre sur la page de tracking ("commande introuvable")... source d'incompréhension pour le client. ET SVP soyez plus transparents sur les features qui disparaissent quand la période d'essai se termine !!! j'ai eu la très désagréable surprise de découvrir que des mails en anglais ont été envoyés à mes clients sans que je le sache ! La personnalisation initiale avait été effacée. Problème : dans le dit mail en question apparaissait Alixpress, j'ai donc perdu un client à cause de vous. Le support était à peine compréhensif. Conclusion: j'ai changé d'appli et je suis allé chez votre concurrent Parcel Panel qui a bien compris les besoins de ses clients en dropshipping. Je mets 2 étoile pour la page de tracking qui est belle

December 3, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are afraid to inform you that we do not have the feature to change the courier name on the tracking page as of now. However, we will update you once we have this feature in our app.

Also, regarding the pricing plans, you can visit our official website or refer to the below link to know more about all the plans.

If are having any other queries, you can connect with us anytime at support@aftership.com or through the live chat feature of our app.

Regards,
Manish Mittal

Lubelar

I don’t know yet as I think the app is forcing me to review before I can use it even, I have to review before using?? I will let everyone know once I have had it for a month at least

October 1, 2020

Hello,

I understand your concern.

One of our support members will get in touch with you for help.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

T.A.S. Amsterdam

Not happy with the support. I had to ask the same question 3 times. Every time someone else answered..

September 3, 2020

Hi Noura,

This is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. I have dropped you a personal mail to understand things in detail and sort everything out.
Please check and allow us to make your experience a 5-star.
Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Shahbaz

Lady Like Store

Wont let me upgrade app. I cant uninstall it just because i want to upgrade, ive already setup a lot of things in there.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for your review, please respond to the email sent to you.

uniquelebal

THE APP IS SO G0OD BUT i cannot fix only one couriers which is china ems epacket please help me with it

May 21, 2020

Thanks for the review, can you please respond to the email sent. We'll check and fix.

Glownight

M'as été conseillé, pas eu le temps de l'essayer ! Cette évaluation est arrivée avant la fin de sont installation.
A plus tard pour une évaluation plus constructive !

Magic Cover Plus™

cool app i used ti track orders. love it can't work without, very very very goooood. essential if you are a beginner

DutchDiamond

Very nice app, useful...............................................................................................................

RelievedBody

The app seems useful but didn't do it's job in my case. Tried tracking an USPS order but it didn't find anything, while the official website does. Uninstalled..

April 6, 2020

Hi user,
Please reply to the email sent to you.
We will try to help you with tracking the parcel and a demo to help settle you with the app.

Previous 1 3 4