AfterShip ‑ Track + Engage

AfterShip ‑ Track + Engage

by AfterShip

Delight customers with branded tracking page & delivery update

Amityprice

GREAT APP! ---- BUT ---- It doesn't let me sync my shopify orders! It's probably just needs small maintenance.

Acquaalpes Com

In general a great tool but it has is weaknesses. The greatest weaknesses in my opinion and options which are missing:

• possibility to send beautiful branded email notifications....just plain text possible at the moment.

• multi language support for email and text notifications based on destination country or shopify tag

• personalized sender name for text messages like shopify offers

• option to define the time when AfterShip updates tracking information. All clients are in different time zones. It would be great to update tracking on personalized requests. I.e 7 am in the morning and 7pm at night...it would be more precise and useful for my clients. Sometimes they get out of delivery notifications at 2pm which is really late.

Just my thoughts to make it the best tool in world.

Gottago In

100 orders tracking is just not enough. You might say we can't ask for more from a free plan but $10 for 101 orders is way too much in India. Moreover, not all couriers are covered so many a times the wrong courier gets linked creating problems. Needs major work on the mobile app, can't do much with apart from getting notified.

Let The Adventure Begin

The code isn't showing properly on my site.

Luckyjoeessentials

Just add to store and need to see how well it works to give an review

Therealcapsulecorp

its a nice app sometimes doesnt open and has gliches

Stephen Donnie

It’s good atleast it’s my first time don’t know much about it

Digikraze Com

still finding out if this app will work at all

Wizarding Wishes

helpful app but expensive and keeps asking for a review! how annoying! IT NEVER STOPS ASKING FOR A REVIEW. THE POPUP CONSTANTLY COMES UP!

Fit Fab Online Shop

This is good ...unfortunately i cant add my local courier here in my country

Previous 1 3 4