AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

by AfterShip & Automizely

Order Lookup Page, Track Order Status, Shipping Notifications.

SurTin Survival

Very Intuitive. (depending on the user) Every time i ran into a question, an answer or a link to the answer was provided on the page. The pricing is the only thing keep this app from being a 4 star app.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you an email to discuss this further.

AfterShip Team

waterdrop® IT

The integration is not easy and not at all intuitive, the analytics and insights are limited and not as extensive as advertised, the adjustments on the tracking page are very limited, the support is very good though and was very helpful. Overall, expensive, features are much less exciting than expected, but we still hope it will help us improve customer experience.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

I have forwarded your suggestions to the concerned team. Please let us know if you have more suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

AfterShip Team

KOUMA Clothing

Perfect. I just downloaded it and I was able to track the shipments from shipping to delivery. Also, my customers were able to track their orders right from shipping time to delivery time. I woul;d recommend it for others who are in need of tracking shipments.

February 11, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
We always try to provide best-effort support in order to provide the best experience.

Please feel free to reach us. We are available 24x7.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

Passion Fruit Shop

Bonne page de trackage de colis
Outil très ergonomique et facile à prendre en main
Service client très bien : disponible, rapide pour répondre Par contre les notifications d'email de fonctionnent pas. Notamment la première INFO RECEIVED qui est remplacé par la notif Shopify par défaut

November 10, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Kindly note that if you enable the notifications then it will not send notifications for previously added tracking number notifications will be sent for the newly added tracking numbers.

We have also sent a separate mail to you.

Home Safe Health

Normally wouldn't leave a review but to downgrade your plan you have to. Don't like the fact that the tracking pages dont use your header or footer and have aftership branding. If i had to title this review i would call it a bad impression made worse.

October 20, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have sent you an email on the registered email address with further instructions to downgrade your plan and to discuss the issue you are facing with the tracking page.

You can always contact us at support@aftership.com (24X7).

Kind regards,
Nitesh Pandey

SaltWrap Store

I'm not even sure what this plugin does beyond the basic capabilities for Shopify. $200 /month so customers can have a streamlined tracking page? no thanks

October 6, 2020

Hello,

We can have a quick discussion in order to explain the features, provided by AfterShip.

One of the members of the concerned team will reach out to you over the email.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

Absolute Accessory Store

Didn't do enough business to continue to pay for the app. I'm sure it would work for dropshipping companies excelling in high sales volume.

Gotha

L'application semble facile d'utilisation. On y est très bien guider. la satisfaction sera au rendez-vous.

Piccy

My initial experience with Aftership was poor.

I had a problem and sent 5 emails over the course of 22 days without getting a response.

My review on 20th Aug 2020 was 1 star and read as follows:

------

AVOID. Hands down the worst customer service of ANY app I've installed. I have sent around 5 emails over the last 22 days without ever getting a response to my query.

This also isn't a small issue. It relates to the fundamental working of the tracking function.

If it wasn't for the fact that currently this is the only app to have integrations with certain other apps that I am using, then I would long since have deleted it, because this company honestly has such appalling customer service.

They simply appear not to care at all about their customers.

They never answer emails. They ignore support requests.

This is definitely one to avoid if at all possible.

----

UPDATE 20th August 2020: Mukul at Aftership reached out to me quickly (within an hour) after I posted this review and helped to remedy the issue over a Zoom call. He said that they hadn't recieved my emails. While, honestly, I'm slightly dubious. I do accept that in this age of spam filters it is possible. So given his subsequent very helpful call, I'm happy to give Aftership the benefit of the doubt.

One thing I would advise future readers of this is that if you don't hear from Aftership after a couple of days, then possibly try a different email address, as they may not have recieved it.

Posting an honest review of your experience here also seems to work.

I haven't had enough 'real world' usage of the app to rate it in the functional sense of the app.

My initial first 22 day experience with Aftership was 1 Star.

My experience with Mukul today was 5 star.

So, I'll settle on an average of 3 stars until I know more about how the app performs in the real-world, and whether my support experience for the first couple of weeks was an unfortunate technical mistake and an aberation; or indicative of a more usual pattern.

Time will tell.

For now though, it does seem to be working.

Fnote Loza

Thank you for the app it helped me a lot in my store i am really thankful for the app god bless!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8