AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

TuaPrata

the app is good, but this need ALIEXPRESS STANDARD SHIPPING available!!! this for dropshippers (most of us) cant use the app... we are forced to use another app like parcerl tracking, when its available?? also hide courier and words in history like "aliexpress" is a good ideia.

Gadgetocity

Here is my feedback. How many emails are you going to send me for a review. I have not even had a chance to use the app yet and now it's a nuisance with the reminder emails.
Enough said!!!

Four Fluffy Paws

im not good with code so it not working but ill have to copy and paste some codes or somthing so ill try it soon

Musesonly

Update: Finally they handed over the technical department, hoping to solve my problem. I just don't want our request to be answered perfunctorily. If there are no mistakes, I think this APP should be the best tracking

Laughing Pet

The tracking button looked ugly on my Tracking Page in Shopify. I was unable to customize it. Hopefully, the competitors have done a better job in this regard.

Loja Bemtequer

After many hours, I could only install with this video:

The app is good but should be clearer how to install. I will start using to test

LojinhadoBi

I am not using because I´ve decided to install later. when my store is fully operational. So I can not provide a feedback right now.

Boom Boom Gadgets France

Had Issues with the app related to Custom Tracking Link and Language preference but Customer Support was eventually able to fix it.

Shelftify

Some tracking is not updated. I use Thailand Post and even though it says "delivered" on Thailand Post official website, on Aftership it's barely updated anything. This happens to some tracking numbers. Support wasn't useful and said it's correct, even though it clearly isn't. I still like Aftership, but you have to double check your tracking.

The OLDNEW Generation

Please provide more information on how to setup the app so that tracking codes can work on it. Otherwise, it is user-friendly to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5