AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

EZ Tech

Great app in theory. I like that I can easily track all my shipments from a single dashboard and have a custom URL with my shop name as a subdomain. However I don't like that the app is disjointed. If I click on the app in Shopify, I am taken to my aftership admin portal, which is only useful to see store connections. I then have to navigate from there to my aftership webapp - once you finally get there we then have another problem...

Aftership doesn't seem to support Aliexpress Standard Shipping carrier with a 'DP' prefix or Fedx starting with '91' (which is what I use the most) and even other carriers such as China EMS (ePacket) which does seem to work, I do not get as much tracking detail as I would on Cainiao.

Or maybe its just me and I haven't set it up correctly. I'll eat my words if someone from aftership can show me how to make this work as I expect!

EnInspire

I will add review stars after it's great with free package for epacket. Thank you so much aftership

Lo Está Petando .com

okey erf4v 4rf4 rv45f435f34f43f34f . frrf4f45f4f45f45f45f45f45f4f4f4f45f45f4f4f45f45f4f4f45f4f4f4f45f45f4

Childrens Moda

Not very user-friendly, but it does give you an option to export to CSV. I used that with Excel and created my own dashboard. Be careful what subscription you select, they will blindside you with overage charges- without warning!

Amityprice

GREAT APP! ---- BUT ----
It doesn't let me sync my shopify orders! It's probably just needs small maintenance.

Acquaalpes Com

In general a great tool but it has is weaknesses. The greatest weaknesses in my opinion and options which are missing:

- possibility to send beautiful branded email notifications....just plain text possible at the moment.

- multi language support for email and text notifications based on destination country or shopify tag

- personalized sender name for text messages like shopify offers

- option to define the time when AfterShip updates tracking information. All clients are in different time zones. It would be great to update tracking on personalized requests. I.e 7 am in the morning and 7pm at night...it would be more precise and useful for my clients. Sometimes they get out of delivery notifications at 2pm which is really late.

Just my thoughts to make it the best tool in world.

Gottago In

100 orders tracking is just not enough. You might say we can't ask for more from a free plan but $10 for 101 orders is way too much in India.
Moreover, not all couriers are covered so many a times the wrong courier gets linked creating problems. Needs major work on the mobile app, can't do much with apart from getting notified.

Let The Adventure Begin

The code isn't showing properly on my site.

Luckyjoeessentials

Just add to store and need to see how well it works to give an review

Therealcapsulecorp

its a nice app sometimes doesnt open and has gliches

Previous 1 3 4