AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Insurance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Selene Cosm

Location France
Time spent using app 37 minutes

Great app with easy interface! However, it would be much better if AliExpress Standart Shipping was integrated in the couriers list! And the live chat is really quick to help you!

November 4, 2021

I understand you are happy with the chat support; but would like to have the Ali Express standard shipping integrated in the couriers list.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a better one.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com.

Regards,
Rupam
Team AfterShip

waterdrop® IT

Location Germany

The integration is not easy and not at all intuitive, the analytics and insights are limited and not as extensive as advertised, the adjustments on the tracking page are very limited, the support is very good though and was very helpful. Overall, expensive, features are much less exciting than expected, but we still hope it will help us improve customer experience.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

I have forwarded your suggestions to the concerned team. Please let us know if you have more suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

AfterShip Team

Piccy

My initial experience with Aftership was poor.

I had a problem and sent 5 emails over the course of 22 days without getting a response.

My review on 20th Aug 2020 was 1 star and read as follows:

------

AVOID. Hands down the worst customer service of ANY app I've installed. I have sent around 5 emails over the last 22 days without ever getting a response to my query.

This also isn't a small issue. It relates to the fundamental working of the tracking function.

If it wasn't for the fact that currently this is the only app to have integrations with certain other apps that I am using, then I would long since have deleted it, because this company honestly has such appalling customer service.

They simply appear not to care at all about their customers.

They never answer emails. They ignore support requests.

This is definitely one to avoid if at all possible.

----

UPDATE 20th August 2020: Mukul at Aftership reached out to me quickly (within an hour) after I posted this review and helped to remedy the issue over a Zoom call. He said that they hadn't recieved my emails. While, honestly, I'm slightly dubious. I do accept that in this age of spam filters it is possible. So given his subsequent very helpful call, I'm happy to give Aftership the benefit of the doubt.

One thing I would advise future readers of this is that if you don't hear from Aftership after a couple of days, then possibly try a different email address, as they may not have recieved it.

Posting an honest review of your experience here also seems to work.

I haven't had enough 'real world' usage of the app to rate it in the functional sense of the app.

My initial first 22 day experience with Aftership was 1 Star.

My experience with Mukul today was 5 star.

So, I'll settle on an average of 3 stars until I know more about how the app performs in the real-world, and whether my support experience for the first couple of weeks was an unfortunate technical mistake and an aberation; or indicative of a more usual pattern.

Time will tell.

For now though, it does seem to be working.

carolay.co

Location Romania
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

they charge according to a plan that appears nowhere in the description or on their site?
Update: Problem was solved in the end with an upgrade to a paid plan.
SSL on custom domain tracking page costs 10$/month.
I still don't like the filters options on orders tracking page .
I did not try the alternatives apps but improvements could be made.

May 21, 2020

Thanks for the review, we want to understand this feedback better.
Could you please reply back on the email, so we can schedule a meeting?

Tee Kay's Collections

Time spent using app 1 day

ok app. does work sometimes. hard to get a hold of someone. I removed it but will check for other apps in the meantime

Loja Bemtequer

Location Brazil

After many hours, I could only install with this video:

The app is good but should be clearer how to install. I will start using to test

LojinhadoBi

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 1 day

I am not using because I´ve decided to install later. when my store is fully operational. So I can not provide a feedback right now.

Boom Boom Gadgets France

Had Issues with the app related to Custom Tracking Link and Language preference but Customer Support was eventually able to fix it.

The OLDNEW Generation

Location France

Please provide more information on how to setup the app so that tracking codes can work on it. Otherwise, it is user-friendly to use.

EZ Tech

Location New Zealand

Great app in theory. I like that I can easily track all my shipments from a single dashboard and have a custom URL with my shop name as a subdomain. However I don't like that the app is disjointed. If I click on the app in Shopify, I am taken to my aftership admin portal, which is only useful to see store connections. I then have to navigate from there to my aftership webapp - once you finally get there we then have another problem...

Aftership doesn't seem to support Aliexpress Standard Shipping carrier with a 'DP' prefix or Fedx starting with '91' (which is what I use the most) and even other carriers such as China EMS (ePacket) which does seem to work, I do not get as much tracking detail as I would on Cainiao.

Or maybe its just me and I haven't set it up correctly. I'll eat my words if someone from aftership can show me how to make this work as I expect!

Previous 1