AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

by AfterShip & Automizely

Order Lookup Page, Track Order Status, Shipping Notifications.

Explore Nomad

Great App! Love all the notification features. Sometimes it doesn't sync right, and sometimes it doesn't identify the correct shipper if using multiple methods of shipping for dropshipping, but besides that it is worth it!

May 7, 2021

I am glad to know that you are exploring our app and I am sure you will find it useful. In case you need any assistance while using the app, please do not hesitate to contact us back and we will be happy to help you.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 on live chat to assist you.

One Million Lights

Good customer service, but it is a little bit confusing and time consuming to set up tracking page. Need to have tutorial videos to better help customers set up tracking page.

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad to hear about your experience with our customer support. As far as the issue with the videos not available for the setup, we are working on it to launch the help videos soon.

The AfterShip Team

SodaGlitter

Due to shipping delays that have been very frustrating, I needed a way to stay updated on all of my tracking this app has really helped me to do that. It's very organized and helpful.

May 4, 2021

Glad to know that the AfterShip app is living up to your expectations. Please let us know if you have more suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your best one.

Paradis animalier

assez compliquée a prendre en main tout n'est pas bien détailler, mais le SAV et très réactif et règle vos problème rapidement

May 4, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We would like to discuss, which part of the product you find complicated and we will definitely try adding some videos or tutorials for the product.

AfterShip Team

Modest Walls

I am just setting up the account, so I haven't used much features. I need to add my information for customer contact.

May 3, 2021

Our Support Team is available 24/7 on live chat to assist you.

Neelima Aggarwal

PressItNGo

I'm using the app for order tracking. The setup seems to be user-friendly. I am new to using it, but so far so good.

May 3, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad to know that AfterShip app is living upto your expectations. Please let us know if you have more suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Nitish
Team AfterShip

Scott's Online Bargain Bin.

So far so good. App looks clean and the support team has been very helpful with helping set up the app for use in the store. After I get some customer feedback I will update in accordance with the end customer.

April 30, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad to hear about your experience with our customer support. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. In case if any assistance is required, you can always use the chatbox option to reach out to us 24*7.

The AfterShip Team

Fourth Frontier

Seems to be tracking orders well. Sometimes, however, the courier services is incorrectly identified by Aftership in which case you have to manually change it. Kinda beats the point of an automated tracking dashboard but it's not very cumbersome to do on occasion. Customer support is responsive as well.

April 30, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

We are working on this to make courier detection more efficient. We hope it will help to enhance your experience to 5 stars one.

AfterShip Team

Comodi Home

Support team was very helpful, I would recommend this app to all, althought it might be a bit complex for ´newbies ´

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad to hear about your experience with our customer support. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Aftership Team

CelestialSirius

Using this app been really been helpful for building my website, The helper are really helpful, fast with responses.

April 20, 2021