AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

fishingbuddi

I love the way how easy aftership integrates with shopify in a few simple steps. Even a 3 year old can do it. Great work team. Keep it up.

S&D Style

I used this app to make a good track my order page. went really well. its easy to make one and its really responsive

FitBench

I have not tested the app yet as i haven't got any sales, only had my store up for a day and aftership has already come across professional and easy to use.
But most of all the support staff helped me understand the app the most, they replied really quickly and answered all the questions i had. I will update the review to 5 stars when i get orders and see if it works properly!

G.E POLO

is actually hard to use I couldn't understand it. it should have more leads or instructions to use it correctly.

Outalux

I used AfterShip to help my Clients Track there orders and Its amazing how its yeilding positive reviews on from my clients side. Thanks for the amazing work

Everyday Life Solutions

No sales yet but seems like a good app so far. Customer service seems like it would be good. Try it you’ll like it.

Vista Closet

I used to notify my customers one by one and manually. AfterShip has helped me tremendously. Great app

cozy-threads.com

App works well so far however still trying to work on the operation and understanding how it works. For an app that is free to use, so far it's alright.

Gameround

AfterShip has great customization for an order tracking app! And it looks clean, does its job pretty well in my opinion!

Trend Beyond

Good app. Only problem I have is it takes time to load the script for the track order button to appear in my track order page.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24