AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

كيرڤ للقهوة المختصة

Imconic

Very good, let try it for free. Its a good app for every online business. Good for tracking orders!!

House of Zodiac co

I used this product to look professional as possible as well as brand name it, it has certainly done that more. I am very pleased with the service.

jeffreysibiza.com

It works pretty well and it's quite user friendly. Large choice of carriers as well, all around the world.

KnotFree

Very nice and helpful app. But doesn't show clearly if any added fees will apply in the future. But for now, I am satisfied

cmshopplace

I use this app, because one of my friends was tel me that is very easy. I would like to be a expert of this application, to reconcile other people to use

March 1, 2020

Good to know, do let us know if we can be of assistance.

Pluratouch

Great app!! I just install it and it went so fast Anywasy I haven't used it to track my orders yet.

fishingbuddi

I love the way how easy aftership integrates with shopify in a few simple steps. Even a 3 year old can do it. Great work team. Keep it up.

S&D Style

I used this app to make a good track my order page. went really well. its easy to make one and its really responsive

FitBench

I have not tested the app yet as i haven't got any sales, only had my store up for a day and aftership has already come across professional and easy to use.
But most of all the support staff helped me understand the app the most, they replied really quickly and answered all the questions i had. I will update the review to 5 stars when i get orders and see if it works properly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25