AfterShip Order Tracking

AfterShip Order Tracking

by AfterShip & Automizely

Realtime tracking, order lookup, notifications & tracking page

MyMillie

Still learning the app which is the only reason I haven't yet given 5 stars. Client support is fantastic

February 28, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

AfterShip Team,

Youtheory

This app solved some of the compliance issues we had with allowing customer self service, the only trouble we ran into was on attempting to setup and invitations of additional users. One of the invited users somehow created a separate instance. Customer support was extremely quick with response and we were able to resolve the issue immediately.

February 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words.
We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Mukul Saxena

Galactical Room

This seams a pretty good app. I did not like the fact that they never specified pricing until I got close to the end of trial. They do have a free subscription which allows you track 50 orders but there is another plan selected by default which costs 9 USD a month or 9.99 USD a month. Overall it is a good and simple to use app. I would recommend

Bodybeauty

Good assistance , I recommand this app. I had a problem on my tracking page and IT solved it within 2 days.

January 29, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words.
We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Riyaz

urban-baby-store

The support team is helpful, knowledgeable and diligent. They stick with you until the problem is resolved. The app is pretty decent once you've set it up properly. Not the most customizable interface in the world, but enough that you can sort of make it look like part of your site. if you squint :-) I wish the customer interface displayed the tracking timetable in a moe graphical and attractive manner.
The problem is that a lot of shippers don't provide very detailed tracking info from their side, so it's sometimes frustrating for our customers. That's not Aftership's fault though.
A bit expensive though at $69/month. The free plan is ok for smaller stores.
Remember to activate your shipping vendors in the Settings, otherwise tracking requests will incorrectly report 'shipment not found' results.

January 27, 2021

Hey :)

Thank you for your honest feedback.

We’re working round the clock to incorporate more advanced features to help merchants give the best tracking experience to their customers.

For example, we’ve launched a mobile tracking app to enable on the go shipment tracking for the customers.

1. Customers can get real-time order status updates via the AfterShip iOS and
Android tracking apps.

2. Users can insert the "Track order with AfterShip" button to the Shopify
order confirmation page to encourage customers to download the app.

3. Courier mapping to help users import Shopify orders to AfterShip with the
correct couriers.

We would love to help you further in case the above features aren’t meeting your requirements, simply drop in your feedback.

Furthermore, our Support Team would be more than happy to assist you further with whatever else you need, feel free to contact us anytime.

BraedStore

fast and convenient support, qualified specialist. Highly recommend. Support decided all my problems just in 2 minutes. I had a code problem...

November 15, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable comments.

Let us know if you have any further questions. You can contact us at support@aftership.com (24X7).

Anurag Pal

neonvibe

Fast response and he could speak in german. I was surprised! Thanks for the support! I appreciate that

November 5, 2020

Thank you for your review. Do let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback for us.

You can always reach out to us via the chat window available at the bottom right corner of your AfterShip account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24X7.

Mudit

Eazy Chains

Good customer service, only Ali standard shipping integration missing... its a little minus expecially for those who are just starting and using the aliexpress directly

October 28, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable comments.

We will try to integrate "AliExpress standard shipping" and hopefully will be available in the future.

VENSAZIA

the support was great and fast also they tried to do their best to help me , I fully recommend after ship

October 28, 2020

Extendmasque

j'aime beaucoup il y a beaucoup de transporteurs disponibles, je l'utilise pour envoyer plus de 100 mails par mois

October 26, 2020

Merci d'avoir partagé vos précieux commentaires.

Faites-nous savoir si vous avez d'autres questions. Vous pouvez nous contacter à support@aftership.com (24X7).

Sincères amitiés,