AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

by Automizely & AfterShip

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking page, PayPal Track

Dimple Contacts (HK)

Nice design, easy to use. Accurate tracking for the customers. Just sometimes it takes a bit long to load the page.

July 27, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered and will definitely be looked into. We are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com.

Nitish

Seated Home

I'd love to be able to use the customer notifications with the free plan, but unfortunately that is not available. I wanted the branding removed from the tracking page, and the customer support was great with helping me out. Very friendly and competent.

July 25, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am sorry; as of now the feature to send notifications is not available on Free plan.
We will try our best to ensure that you always experience the best customer support.

Kolus Home

It's very easy to implement & works very well. The best from all the apps I've tried so far. I am currently on the free version as our monthly orders are below 50. I definitely recommend. Support is also very responsive. Recommendation: Branded tracking page design can be improved!

July 11, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better.

Noli-Fashion

I really like this app. I really dislike the fact that they removed the merchants ability to edit the text messages and the email that go out to the customers. Only for that reason, otherwise I would give them 5 stars.

July 8, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am sorry; as of now the feature to edit SMS is not available. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, regarding your issue about editing emails, we are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. We can also have a quick discussion in order to explain the features, provided by AfterShip.

Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

Shampoohead

very good app and good customer service support. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to have a good tracking app for their store

July 6, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Rupam

Urbane Home Goods

The customization allowed is much better than some of the competitors, although the price is higher as well.

July 4, 2021

Treasure Knot

Have just installed this app & seems great so far. Needed help & support was very quick and helpful.

July 1, 2021

VAUNZY

I am trying this new app, customer service is quick and responsive. I will have to return later about my experience with the actual app. But so far so good.

June 23, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations and you are happy with the support that was provided to you.

Enter The Yack

Asked for assistance with my store, received help immediately. Thank you Aftership for aiding me in my stores success!

June 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users.

Your feedback has been noted. We would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Rupam

MUDA Cards

Helps my store out and my customers. No more wondering when items ship or when they will be delivered.

June 2, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

We are available 24x7, you can always contact us via live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35