AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Insurance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

INTUITIVE WATCHES

Time spent using app 1 day

This App is really amazing, it helps my customers track their orders. Great customer support as well.

September 21, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our services.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Kewlioo

Time spent using app About 4 years

UPDATE: Since the review was posted Shahvaz from the support team reached out and offered a solid remedy to the situation. --
TERRIBLE support, literally the worst customer support team I've ever experienced in my career. I've wrote a full page describing our billing issue (they overcharged us thousands of dollars to date) and requested escalation and real help. I've had 7 failed attempts to try to resolve this issue in a friendly manner. All I got is 5 diffeent agents that never read or looked into any of the case history and were literally each worst then the previous. Look elsewhere - other apps are cheaper and better and don't have deep business misconducts like these guys do.

July 27, 2022

We’re sorry to know that you are not happy with the customer service support and the app.

Please accept my sincere apology as you are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss billing and charges issues to get it fixed. We've sent you an email for your time availability to fix all issues in one go.

We certainly are looking forward to earning back your trust back in our platform with our support.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Ankush Kumar

Pivo

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very kind and problem solving CS team. - They helped me to fix issue with right direction. Thank you so much

Bbuy Kings

Location South Africa

good customer service. i spoke with javid and he patiently assisted me on how i can sort out my issue

April 27, 2022

Thrive

The app solves a very important problem. Customer service is very friendly and patient, but their response to enquiries feels scripted rather than a staff that is supremely knowledgable and knows the build of their app inside out. I also wish that the documentation for how to use the app was a little bit better. The Youtube videos on their channel seem to leave a lot of information out. Overall not a bad experience. I am still new to using the app, so i may return with a different review.

Diabetic Warehouse

Time spent using app Over 4 years

They have helpful customer service and are always available. We use the free plan and it works great.

February 14, 2022

Neelima Aggarwal
Team AfterShip

La Jefa Organic Body Co, LLC

I used the free trial and I loved it so much. It is very easy to use and I love that my customers get to see where their package is. I also benefit from seeing where my packages are so that I can better assist my customers. I will definitely be subscribing.

February 8, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you loved the free trial and you and your customers are greatly benefited from this app as it gives the accurate status of the packages.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support@aftership.com.

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating.

Sam Diamonds NY

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I used this app to connect tracking to my store. I really wished they made it easier to connect the link into my account

February 2, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

MONEDAROS™

it's better to use with easy and fast support really nice for all to want the quick services and assistances

February 2, 2022

We are glad to know that you are happy with the app and customer service is also quick.

Kew-In Organix

Time spent using app 36 minutes

I'm a new store and recently downloaded it. I'm not sure yet what it can do? Ask me in two weeks or so. I hope to have more information about this particular app by then. At least that's my hope.

January 31, 2022

We are glad to know that you have downloaded our app recently.

Please explore the app and we are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39