AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Everyday Life Solutions

No sales yet but seems like a good app so far. Customer service seems like it would be good. Try it you’ll like it.

Vista Closet

I used to notify my customers one by one and manually. AfterShip has helped me tremendously. Great app

cozy-threads.com

App works well so far however still trying to work on the operation and understanding how it works. For an app that is free to use, so far it's alright.

Gameround

AfterShip has great customization for an order tracking app! And it looks clean, does its job pretty well in my opinion!

Trend Beyond

Good app. Only problem I have is it takes time to load the script for the track order button to appear in my track order page.

Rollatte

Overall it's a pretty good app that can help your website gain credibility and offer better service to customers. You can get a well-designed tracking page (as opposed to the rather messy design of other tracking apps) and a track button free of charge, and also send email notifications for an affordable price of 9$ per month. I give it 4 stars and not 5, because I'm still missing some significant things on the app:

1. Tracking can't be done inside your store, but only in an external page.

2. The tracking page doesn't have a map, which is an essential feature in other tracking apps.

3. The track button's colour or font can't be customized to fit your theme.

4. In the tracking page you can only link social media profiles on Facebook and Twitter - not on Instagram (unless you display your IG feed within the tracking page) or any other platform.

5. It just doesn't give you enough flexibility in general when it comes to designing the tracking page. You can't decide where your Instagram feed would appear. In the "marketing assets" sections you can only put static images, nothing else. You can't enter free text in one of those sections. There's no feature of product recommendations in the tracking page (unless you pay extra money for Aftership's partner app Nosto).

If some of these features are added/improved, I might give the app 5 stars.

Coolio!

So far so good. it's not perfect, but I think it might be a little more useful than other tracking solutions, mainly because it is a semi-branded experience.

A few things I would like to see: better customisation of the 2 provided templates including changing that limited markdown header/footer box and perhaps just using HTML(?), being able to customise the default tracking information text (bad English grammar), being able to style the notification emails esp with a logo and branded colours, better back-linking to the Shopify store from every order (such as a Shopify order number link in the back end that opens the order within Shopify).

Thanks, I think it's worth exploring to see if it calms my customers down when presented with the initial "Tracking not found" issue which is my biggest gripe with Dropshipping in general.

Luxe

Can't really say much for now. I have not really used it. I still need to observe its functions. I think it should be ok though

LionXpoStore

AfterShip is doing an amazing job, but I can't upgrade my plan because I don't make any sales yet. when I make sale i'll come back to upgrade my plan.

Kevul Jewelry

It was easy to integrate this app with my shopify store. Really love that they give a tracking page with our shop URL and also can design the tracking page with insta feed and some other marketing assets. Only pain point was that they don't offer language translation for updates. So if you are shipping from China and that company doesn't offer updates in English, your tracking page will display updates in Chinese but not English. Other than, everything else is good and would rate 5 if not for that. Also, their customer service was great and quickly solved any issues I had.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23