AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order tracking that builds trust and accelerates revenue.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Diabetic Warehouse

Time spent using app Over 4 years

They have helpful customer service and are always available. We use the free plan and it works great.

February 14, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our services.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Neelima Aggarwal
Team AfterShip

La Jefa Organic Body Co, LLC

I used the free trial and I loved it so much. It is very easy to use and I love that my customers get to see where their package is. I also benefit from seeing where my packages are so that I can better assist my customers. I will definitely be subscribing.

February 8, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you loved the free trial and you and your customers are greatly benefited from this app as it gives the accurate status of the packages.

It is always nice to understand the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support@aftership.com.

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

Silly Doggo

It's good but a little expensive it has has good notifications. Would use it over other apps. Not too bad...

September 29, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

Glad that you liked our app. We are open to your suggestions. You have a variety of plans to choose from. If you still want to discuss it, we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We would love to see your experience transform into a 5-star rating worth.

Nitish Kumar

Sugar Aura

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 day

This app's pricing structure is very nice for beginners, it's free till we reach certain orders. Not very intuitive to use though! I wish there was an idiot-proof tutorial for all beginners to learn how to use the app!

September 13, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. Really happy to know that you liked the pricing structure of the AfterShip app.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is great to understand the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

I understand you want tutorials for beginners in the app. I am sorry for the inconvenience; however we have registered your feedback and will definitely pass it on to our product team.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

BunnyeBun™

Location Australia

Aftership allows us to make our tracking more branded and not look like some scammers. The best part is that you can send a real notification to the customers which are really great to build loyalty. But the downside is; it bit expensive for me. Otherwise, it's a great choice.

August 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We have gone through the chat transcripts and sent you an email to discuss this further.

Also, please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

AfterShip Team

Seated Home

I'd love to be able to use the customer notifications with the free plan, but unfortunately that is not available. I wanted the branding removed from the tracking page, and the customer support was great with helping me out. Very friendly and competent.

July 25, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am sorry; as of now the feature to send notifications is not available on Free plan.
We will try our best to ensure that you always experience the best customer support.

Kolus Home

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

It's very easy to implement & works very well. The best from all the apps I've tried so far. I am currently on the free version as our monthly orders are below 50. I definitely recommend. Support is also very responsive. Recommendation: Branded tracking page design can be improved!

July 11, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better.

In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Neelima Aggarwal

iNCADORA

Time spent using app 26 minutes

If the free plan had a limited number of emails it sends to the customers it would have been more affordable and easier for small businesses who get less than 50 orders

March 22, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We have forwarded your valuable suggestion to the concerned team.
Please let us know if you have more suggestions for us.

We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

AfterShip Team,

Galactical Room

Location Albania

This seams a pretty good app. I did not like the fact that they never specified pricing until I got close to the end of trial. They do have a free subscription which allows you track 50 orders but there is another plan selected by default which costs 9 USD a month or 9.99 USD a month. Overall it is a good and simple to use app. I would recommend

urban-baby-store

The support team is helpful, knowledgeable and diligent. They stick with you until the problem is resolved. The app is pretty decent once you've set it up properly. Not the most customizable interface in the world, but enough that you can sort of make it look like part of your site. if you squint :-) I wish the customer interface displayed the tracking timetable in a moe graphical and attractive manner.
The problem is that a lot of shippers don't provide very detailed tracking info from their side, so it's sometimes frustrating for our customers. That's not Aftership's fault though.
A bit expensive though at $69/month. The free plan is ok for smaller stores.
Remember to activate your shipping vendors in the Settings, otherwise tracking requests will incorrectly report 'shipment not found' results.

January 27, 2021

Hey :)

Thank you for your honest feedback.

We’re working round the clock to incorporate more advanced features to help merchants give the best tracking experience to their customers.

For example, we’ve launched a mobile tracking app to enable on the go shipment tracking for the customers.

1. Customers can get real-time order status updates via the AfterShip iOS and
Android tracking apps.

2. Users can insert the "Track order with AfterShip" button to the Shopify
order confirmation page to encourage customers to download the app.

3. Courier mapping to help users import Shopify orders to AfterShip with the
correct couriers.

We would love to help you further in case the above features aren’t meeting your requirements, simply drop in your feedback.

Furthermore, our Support Team would be more than happy to assist you further with whatever else you need, feel free to contact us anytime.

Previous 1 3 4