4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive tracking features, even in the free version. It offers real-time updates, customizable notifications, and integrates smoothly with Shopify for a unified shipping dashboard. Merchants value the ability to personalize customer emails and automatic updates. The analytics dashboard is praised for providing useful insights to optimize shipping strategies. The customer service is often commended for its promptness, expertise, and dedication to merchant satisfaction. This app is seen as a cost-effective solution that enhances customer loyalty through effective tracking-based communication.

January 25, 2022

Good app and best service from Ankush, he is always quick and patient to help me solve problems, recommend!

ipetoys
Over 1 year using the app
January 25, 2022

AWESOME! This is a great service experience, it helped me solve the problem and the response is very timely.

Separatec-DE
4 minutes using the app
January 25, 2022

Good App, and nice Support team.They solved many of my problems.
this App also very powerful.I recommend it to other merchants!

EasySMX
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 year using the app
January 24, 2022

I wanted to update the forwarder because it was impossible for me to do so. Thanks to customer support this was resolved very quickly. I appreciate how I have been helped. They are very effective !

The Inspire Food Company - Wholesale
Netherlands
4 months using the app
January 24, 2022

I love this app!!! It really does provide the best post-purchase experience for your customers and the customer service response time is amazing!!!

Brianna S. Beautique
16 days using the app

nice service
the support answer my question instantly, and solve my problem very patient
Yes, of course the app can help my customer track there orders but this is a little problem, I want to try this app before I buy it, it's hardly to find the free trial, hoping it can be a noticable position
Good app

NOS GEMS
3 days using the app
January 24, 2022

Just started using this app for my order tracking page...easy to navigate and use. Still alot more to be explored

Octorian Grooming
Malaysia
5 days using the app
January 22, 2022

Ich habe die App diese Woche installiert und eingerichtet. Bis jetzt bin ich zufrieden, alles bedienerfreundlich und übersichtlich. Support hat auch mega schnell geantwortet. Hoffe auf eine gute Zusammenarbeit

Mistanbul
Germany
2 months using the app
January 22, 2022

The best order tracking app for stores. Very intuitive UI. Good for brands serious about doing business the right way!

WayOfLoving
2 months using the app
January 19, 2022

I installed the app to help me with tracking orders across different shipping companies. I chatted to Shubham who helped me remove the "Powered by AfterShip" logo. He did it quickly so I was extremely pleased with the efficient service.

Nab a Gadget