Reviews (4,652)

4.8

Merchants highly praise the app for its excellent customer support, particularly noting staff members like Priti, Rajat, and Nitin for their responsiveness. The interface is user-friendly, making it ideal for startups, and the free plan offers essential features beneficial for new or small businesses. It supports a wide range of carriers and provides real-time tracking updates and detailed analytics, enhancing customer satisfaction. Additionally, its seamless integration with Shopify and customizable tracking pages and notifications help streamline e-commerce operations and maintain brand consistency.

May 16, 2022

Great customer service, very fast and responsive to customers wants and concerns. Adding this feature to your store will help customers trust you and buy again.

Sew And Press
About 2 years using the app
May 14, 2022

Pretty good app however the customization on the tracking page is rather lacking. The marketing has these examples of beautiful tracking pages but in reality, there is almost none. Other than that, pretty good service. Wish not that many things were behind a paywall but would recommend anyway.

Zumtech
Sweden
About 1 month using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied May 15, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our application and that we were able to meet your expectations.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and provide them with an engaging experience. I have noted your feedback related to the customization on the tracking page is somewhat lacking and have forwarded it to our product team.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

May 13, 2022

Best customer service ive had in a long time. ive been using shipify apps for a while and never seen 24 hr service and such fast response

RareRetros
May 13, 2022

Just switched over from another tracking app. If I have 1 order with multiple tracking numbers, Aftership picks it up automatically (the other tracking apps did not do this). Set up was easy and painless. Although I do wish there were more options to customize the tracking page (only gives 3 templates). The email notifications to customers don't go to spam, the images of the items ordered are not distorted. As of now, I'm glad I upgraded to a better tracking app.

Ziemay
7 months using the app
May 12, 2022

Very user friendly for both Shopify store and customers. Customer service does a great job and is quick to help.

Caribbean Sun Eyewear
About 1 month using the app
May 12, 2022

J'ai utilisé cette application pour ajouter un tracking À mon site web afin que de pouvoir rasssurer mes clients, etc. Elle m'a été très utile et j'en suis ravi.

Bemtudo
3 months using the app
May 12, 2022

This app was very easy to install. When i couldnt figure out why my 'track your page' button wasnt working the online chat service was very helpful!

Remmee
May 11, 2022

Very fast, friendly and efficient customer service chat. Animesh was able to very quickly remove the branding on my tracking page and extended my trial period. Great support!

Yay!Yarn
2 days using the app
May 11, 2022

Top notch support, and loving the app integrations. The dashboard is super helpful to see which orders are yet to be delivered, etc.

ROYAL CODES
May 9, 2022

Immediate Assistance and the app works to the level I expected. The analytics was a key factor and I'm able to track everything with ease.

Paint Art Global