Tracking Page & Order Lookup
Add your logo, links, products, Instagram feed & more for an engaging experience that drives sales. User friendly, no coding required
Boost Sales with Email & SMS
Select 7 different notification triggers. Work with a flexible drag-and-drop email editor. Drive engagement & sales with Klaviyo emails.
Boost On-time Delivery Rate!
Easily track all order statuses in one place. Find shipments easily by delivery status, carrier, customer email and other parameters.
About AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS
AfterShip provides the best post-purchase experience to drive customer loyalty and additional sales.
Monitor all shipments in one go
- Automatically import your tracking numbers to AfterShip, so you can get current tracking info for all your shipments in one place
- Monitor the current order status with a smart dashboard
- Filter shipments by dates, statuses, couriers, and destination
- Trace whether all your shipments are being delivered on time and identify any delays/exceptions.
- 7 Standardized tracking statuses
Keep customers informed and up to date
- Embed the AfterShip Track Button for effortless order tracking
- Automatically insert AfterShip’s tracking link to your Shopify store so that customers can track shipments effortlessly at the order confirmation and order history pages
- Add your tracking link to either your store’s header or footer or both and make it easy to track orders
- Send delivery notifications to customers through Email & SMS
- Send internal notifications to yourself through Email & SMS
- Configure notifications for Info Received, In Transit, Out for Delivery, Available for Pickup, Delivered, Failed Attempt, and Exceptions
- Schedule delivery SMS based on the buyer's timezone
- Send multilingual email notifications. Add, remove, or set a default language for your email updates for different delivery checkpoints without a hassle. Auto-send email updates based on the order language for a delightful post-purchase experience.
- Set up automated email delivery update workflows to auto-alert customers when the order status changes.
- Shipping notifications will be sent from your email address, and you can customize messages to include your logo and URL, to increase brand recognition and the probability of repeat purchases
Provide a branded experience
- Automatically generate a tracking page for each shipment and customize the look & feel
- Customize your tracking page by adding your logo, store URL, & impact SEO to generate more sales
- Set up a custom domain to display the tracking information and improve the searchability of your website
- SSL certificate for users with a verified custom domain
- Drive traffic to your site instead of the carrier’s site and increase the organic search
Multiple shipping solutions
- AfterShip connects you with 700+ couriers worldwide
- Including UPS, DHL, USPS, China Post (ePacket), and China EMS
- Standardized layout of tracking results received from different carriers
Delivery date prediction
*Set clear delivery expectations for your customers by displaying accurate order delivery dates.
Analyze & take action
- Get powerful insight on shipments, notifications, tracking pages, and customer feedback
- Filter data by date, shipment type, devices, location, visits, and more
Pricing 7-day free trial
or $9/month billed at $108 once per year
$0.8 per extra shipment above 100.
or $29/month billed at $348 once per year
$0.8 per extra shipment above 1,000.
or $99/month billed at $1,188 once per year
Additional plans are available
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Normally I only give positive reviews or no review. But in this case I am so frustrated with wasting my time that I have to be honest and communicate my experience with this application.
In Summary: App support is consistently available and equally consistently unhelpful. Each time I would ask a question, they provided an answer to another question altogether as if they were not listening or did not speak my language. I shared the dialogues between me and app support with shopify support staff and they agreed the communication was not good and understandably I was really frustrated . They also stepped into help but still the app support just didn’t get it, really frustrating. When I first started using the app (for about the first month), before I checked the details of order pages and before I started getting more orders and encountering problems, I actually liked this application just fine . In fact I said previously that this app is great - the support staff is available 24 hours and the shipping updates info provided to customers seemed rather nicely presented and detailed on the page. However, I changed my mind, after I encountered several issues and the support failed to resolve my issues, even worse it appears they didn’t even understand what I was asking. Even though “support is online” they could not assist well. I have to explain my problem to shopify and they tried to communicate to support but still after many attempts my issues were unresolved. My issue included (1) outdated tracking info and extra shipments appearing on tracking pages after I updated tracking numbers in shopify, confusing my customers and even causing a few to complain and one even demanded a free gift as a token since he was unable to easily track his shipments, (2) at least 10% of shipments delivered by certain carriers were not trackable on the tracking page despite the fact that I precisely followed the instructions laid out by the support staff to make sure all carrier shipments would be tracked. So basically the tracking page was confusing and messy and unprofessional for many orders. Better no tracking page than a confusing one. But hopefully I will find a more professional easy to use application.
I can see that you are not happy with the customer service support as your issues were not resolved. I have gone through the Chat history and can see that your issues regarding - 1) outdated tracking information and extra shipments appearing on tracking pages and 2) 10% of shipments delivered by certain carriers that were not trackable on the tracking page are not being resolved yet.
Please note that one of our experts will get back to you via email. I would appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter as this issue would be dealt with utmost priority.
Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.
We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.
I had problem with my tracking page and the support team run through the problem, help, and share end-to-end solution to solve the issue.
Thanks Neha for the awesome smooth assistance. satisfied to the max! best tracking app. 111111111111