Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
26 janvier 2024

app exceeds our expectations
exactly what our small business needed
will upgrade our plan in the future

spicytofu
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 janvier 2024

I used it to verify other info for my B2B as I was getting many consumer applications. Setting up this pop up feature was just what I needed for my store!

Tree Spirit Wellness
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
13 décembre 2023

Works smoothly (also with strict Danish regulations), and got great help from the developer team with adjusting minor things for it to look great on my site.

Volatil Vin
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 janvier 2024

We use this app as a bot blocker. We use the checkbox to VERIFY YOU ARE HUMAN.
This stops bots from coming in and wrecking our checkout. 100% blocked the bots.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

DBC Baby Bedding Co
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
9 novembre 2023

Works as expected - a kind of "fire and forget" app, which is sometimes a shame as it does exactly what we needed and gets no more attention.

Gay Sauna the Board Game
Pays-Bas
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
6 décembre 2023

This is exactly what you need to be either compliant or choose to be safe to help keep minors out of your store.

Grow Right Ohio
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
7 avril 2024

Works as advertised! Thanks guys!

Intimate Playthings
Environ 12 heures d’utilisation de l’application
28 octobre 2023

Chris was super helpful and quick to respond to a custom change we were after. Thanks so much!

Goldy Botanicals
Australie
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 novembre 2023

Great app, easy to configure, works like a charm with lots of options for customising it.

Gefjun Destilleri
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 octobre 2023

Installed this check out age control App as we have age control restrictions in Denmark and placing the official Logo on the check out page was not enough. Installation was easy and worked immediately in Browsers but not on Mobile checkouts... I contacted Chris and he guided me on where there actually was an error on the Theme I use, and with his guidance the problem was solved in a few minutes - what an amazing service... Thank you

mosgaardwhisky